Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo Can fly?

Lunastep

According to this MLP toy set:

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJuKCHjkCwpU4pymdkKs5Ac4HGY70mBUU1i26Mau8ftf0ZWV-Bxw

I opened this up and inside was the background which was cloudsdale. In the background was celestia and on the other side was scootaloo flying. So she can fly?

Here take a look:

http://i1129.photobu...l177/photo2.jpg

See that at the top?

http://i1129.photobu...77/photo1-2.jpg

according to this toy set she can fly..

Hmm, that is interesting, although I don't think I'd like her character as much if she could fly. Part of what makes her appeal to me is the fact that she found another way of doing something other then flying. If she could fly that would sort of make her scooter obsolete. (my opinion)

Hmmm... interesting; but, until Hasbro has an episode confirming or denying that she can fly, I'm not going to latch onto any theory as being 100% canon-true (especially after the recent comments that I heard on YouTube from Lauren Faust herself in which she confirmed that Scootaloo was originally envisioned as being handicapped and unable to fly!). So c'mon Hasbro, give us a Scootaloo episode already!!!! :angry:

• Brohoof 1

SPOILER...possibly

Good eye, perhaps this means Scoot will be learning to fly in the third season? I agree with Dusty though, plus it might just be a fluke and the people who designed the packaging forgot that she can't fly.

Hmmm... interesting; but, until Hasbro has an episode confirming or denying that she can fly, I'm not going to latch onto any theory as being 100% canon-true (especially after the recent comments that I heard on YouTube from Lauren Faust herself in which she confirmed that Scootaloo was originally envisioned as being handicapped and unable to fly!). So c'mon Hasbro, give us a Scootaloo episode already!!!! :angry:

Yeah i heard that too. Personally i don't think she should fly. Her talent is the scooter. And if she could fly she would need the scooter. It would make a great story too. And a VERY good episode. Having her not being able to fly, maybe even have school kids tease her about it, and then at the end she realizes she doesn't need to fly and gets her scooter cutie mark.

• Brohoof 3

Yeah i heard that too. Personally i don't think she should fly. Her talent is the scooter. And if she could fly she would need the scooter. It would make a great story too. And a VERY good episode. Having her not being able to fly, maybe even have school kids tease her about it, and then at the end she realizes she doesn't need to fly and gets her scooter cutie mark.

WOw. I never thought about that. Lauren, if yer reading this post. DO WHAT HE SAID!!! THIS MAN IS A GENIOUS

Hmm, this may be something interesting. I personally am okay with Scootaloo (my favorite pony) flying or being grounded to her scooter. The most important thing to me is if she gets a sister like relationship with Dash.

• Brohoof 1

It's probably just Hasbro not trying hard at anything.

They have a ton of little things that don't make sense between their toys and the show.

Like Pinklestia. Or RainbowShy. And everything else.

You have to remember that Hasbro and Studio B arn't exactly working hand-in-hand in perfect harmony, their butting heads all the time, that the reason for Pinkesta and AJs pink hat.

WOw. I never thought about that. Lauren, if yer reading this post. DO WHAT HE SAID!!! THIS MAN IS A GENIOUS

Oh no no no. Lauren thought of that. Its her vision. I shouldn't take any credit. Fuast is the true genious.

Well it's probably an error. Faust had said that Scootaloo was never made to fly and she doesn't want her to either. She have told the team about her ideas and such so even if she doesn't work on the show anymore I don't think they will do it. So I do not think it is a spoiler. The people who make the toys doesn't make the show you know :)

There's so much potential with Scootaloo they could go any direction they wanted with his story. He seems like the pony that goes through a lot of hardship but perseveres in the end

Right about this. She does have alot of paths the writers could take with her. She could work with RD on flying, stick to scootering, and HER AND RD BECOME SORT OF SISTERS. MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE IF THAT HAPPENED.
  • Brohoof 3

I would just like to point out, that on some of the Mega Blocks Halo sets, there would be a picture of a covenent ghost flying... (halo fans know what I am talking about) Gohsts dont fly. Though I am not saying that I dont think scootaloo can't fly, and in fact I have seen a Season 3 promotional picture that showed her flying...

Interesting... I think Scootaloo can fly because in the Show Stoppers s he uses her wings for propulsion on her scooter. And in Cutie Pox she actually starts flying in the beginning of the episode.

I'm terribly sorry but Scootaloo flying won't be happening. Why? Simple, I believe it is common knowledge that chickens CANNOT fly

Edited by weegeez
  • Brohoof 2

I think she can only fly a teensy bit and use her wings for extra power on her scooter.

Also the pink Celestia is kind of pathetic. I mean the box art SHOWS she is white.

I personally cannot stand the fact that she cant fly. Its like every one of your kind has fingers that they use all the time and you dont have any. So i cant wait until she learns how to fly. Who knows maybe its another one of hasbros hints?

Perhaps they'll expand on her a little more soon. She's the only one without an episode about herself, so perhaps we'll learn why she can't fly very well compared to the other pegasi. Maybe she is partially handicapped, perhaps it's genetics. I'm sure we'll get an answer soon.

I just hope they don't let her fly without good reason. I'd rather see some good character development based on her flaws than there being a cheesy scene where she learns to fly better.