Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suggest songs for me to sing!

WinterBolt

Good suggestion! Please specify though- do you want to hear me do the entire song...? (Like...EVERYPONY'S parts. Not something I CAN'T do, I just wanna make sure before I get started)

Hey, you're the one who asked for suggestions. :lol: To be honest, it's your choice which part(s) to do. Whatever you pick, have fun doing it; that's all the importance in it. ;)

Winter Wrap Up was the first thing to come to mind, due to the time of year.

Hey, you're the one who asked for suggestions. :lol: To be honest, it's your choice which part(s) to do. Whatever you pick, have fun doing it; that's all the importance in it. ;)

Winter Wrap Up was the first thing to come to mind, due to the time of year.

Good point, good point! Since I am having a ton of fun doing these, I think I'll try doing as much of it as I can ;)

Giggle at the Ghosties - http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/46634396/file.html

EXTRA! Fluttershy's Lullaby - http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/8942578/file.html

Due simply to the fact that your singing is absolutely fantastic, I would like to hear the way you can sing "You Gotta Share" from Over a Barrel.

Due simply to the fact that your singing is absolutely fantastic, I would like to hear the way you can sing "You Gotta Share" from Over a Barrel.

Woah, thank you so much! I will add it to the list ^^ Doing these kindof slowly now though, but I'm doing my best to get them all finished!

Do the season 2 theme too :D pleez

Well- the season 2 theme isn't that extremely different from season 1's, is it? <XD

I want to hear you do Evil Enchantress... Flutterguy version!

Oh goodness. We'll see! That'd be a challenge x3

Question. Y U SO TALENTED?

seriously. really good job on these.

Aww, thank you very much <3 Saving and about to upload Winter Wrap Up now.

Winter Wrap Up (Warning. May be a bit loud in parts. Gets better the further into the song you go. And YES. That is all me.) - http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/59516266/file.html

• Brohoof 2

How about Johnny Cash - Ring of Fi--- wait, why is everyone staring at me..?

... it ... it's a good song...

Can I suggest something I think you have a great singing voice but it sounds like your trying to act and not really sing.

What I like to do is just sing at my own tone of voice not try and change it slightly :3 because it makes the singing sound ALOT better.

I hope to do something like this ^^ but I'm too shy :( my bro and sis say I sound awful WAAH T-T