Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dusty S.

Dusty Soul

Ok, I've thought about doing this a while ago, but never did so, now I have to say "Why not"?

Just ask away!

I will use my brain power and try and come up with some honest answers...

(and maybe some not so honest answers)

So, yeah QUESTIONS!

I guess Dusty will be getting in on this too, so if you want to ask him questions you can do that as well.

"Yeah, I'll answer your questions..."

Edited by Dusty Soul

Evil brony ninjas have kidnapped my parents :(

can u tell me where to find them

Oh yes... They are in the dryer at the laundromat in Rapid City South Dakota...

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I'm very rich. But I also have are a very particular set of torture skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career of reading cupcakes. Skills that make me a nightmare for ponies like you. If you let my parents go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will get Molestia on you. :angry:

answer my question :mellow:

Edited by the quiet one

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I'm very rich. But I also have are a very particular set of torture skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career of reading cupcakes. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my parents go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will get Molestia on you. :angry:

hey, hey calm down a little there pal...

"Man, what are you doing, this guys sayin' he's gonna come and go Molestia on you..."

Nah bro he's just ticked about me kidnapping his parents...

i may not be Molestia but in the next few seconds i'll Introduce a little agony. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of pain. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos and hardcore pain that might lead to nightmares or being completely ;) your'll find out :lol:

What is your opinion of the G chord?

Oh you know the G chord is one awesome chord... It has a very nice sound and I tend to enjoy playing it...

"I agree the G chord is a pretty darn fun chord to listen to..."