Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

anyone experienced anything similiar?

termenchecks

>last class for the day (french. i hate french.)

>bored

>starts rubbing the tip of my pencil

>thumbs get pitch black

>doesn't think much about it

>after 30 mins i start getting VERY bored and restless

>starts rubbing my face beacouse of annoyance and restlessness

>schools finally over

>wait for the buss

>some people staring awkwardly

>get home

>look in mirror

>OH FUCK!!!

>why didn't anyone say anything?!

• Brohoof 3

Hahahahaha :lol: That's so funny! >_<

I've had a LOT of experiences like that actually!

Once I put toothpaste all over my face because I heard it helped spots, then I forgot about it and went shopping. Everyone was looking at me strangely and when I got back I saw all the toothpaste!

Then another time I put on LOADS of fake tan for a meeting with a musician I was intervewing. The tan was developing on my way there and it turned out so blotchy - it looked like I was a leper or something (there's NO WAY you couldn't notice it). Anyway, I was out for the whole day networking etc and when I got back I noticed. I wondered why people kept looking at me strangely!

Now I take a mirror with me everywhere and check my face every hour or so! :lol: <3

i spent a few hours mindlessly doodling on my face in class once, thinking that i had the lid on the pen and that i was just rubbing the lid on my face. It was an interesting school day to say the least, i was told to wash it off but i couldn't get it off during school. :/

I fell asleep in class once, friends drew on my face, I had a feeling they'd done something, and I kept asking them to make sure.... sweet jesus, they lied to me -__-

I've never done that particular thing, but last year, me and one of my friends drew a moustach on some tape and stuck it on our faces... We had no idea the marker bled through the tape... We were asked to take them off, after we had taken them off... Yeah you can probably guess what we felt like...