Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 3 theory! Major Possible Spoilers! Do not read ever!

RazzyJam

That's another thing I have been thinking too. It looks a lot different than the EoH. Plus another thing is, it is assumed that Celestia gave Twilight all of the Elements (6) to defeat Discord in the Season 2 Opener. The big question I'm thinking of is how they would get the 7th necklace.

But they only received them from Celestia because she was keeping them after the NMM incident, and at the NMM incident the Elements were spawned in the Mane 6's time of desperate need after they had come together. So in theory could it be possible for a Seventh element to spontaneously create itself amid the chaos?

But they only received them from Celestia because she was keeping them after the NMM incident, and at the NMM incident the Elements were spawned in the Mane 6's time of desperate need after they had come together. So in theory could it be possible for a Seventh element to spontaneously create itself amid the chaos?

It could be, but I don't think it would happen. Like I said before, it would probably have o be a story ark if Trixie was to become part of the EoH. But this is just one man's opinion. Do you get what I mean?
  • Brohoof 1

It could be, but I don't think it would happen. Like I said before, it would probably have o be a story ark if Trixie was to become part of the EoH. But this is just one man's opinion. Do you get what I mean?

I totally agree to that extent, It would take quite a few twists and turns to get her aligned with EoH.

Some further reading may actually suggest something else entirely now. Im still looking in to it, but I do believe a 7th element may be involved given the research, even if not Trixie. I will post my findings soon

inb4xfizzlerage

DING DING DING DING

Oh lawdy. Trixie as the 7th Element of Harmony? I didn't know Prostitution was an Element. While I admire the thought and theory, I disagree with the character presented. Booooo Trixie, hooray beer!

• Brohoof 5

Lolno way, that thing looks EVIL. It's black and red, and has an pony with a really long horn (like an alicorn's), and to me, it looks similar to the style that they portrayed Nightmare Moon before they actually showed her. If ANYTHING, it's and element of chaos or something.

Plus I doubt Trixie would come back as a friend, if I was her, I'd be PISSED that I just got humiliated in front of an entire town full of ponies. maybe she's all angry and sad and a (the?) villain chooses her to be one of the "elements of chaos" or something.

Ok im making a new post because I didnt feel like editing my post :P I have a theory on what this is all about. Ok soo... The element that trixie is wearing looks similar to rarity's but is a different colour and a tweak in the design. So im guessing that trixie seeks revenge on the mane 6 by stealing rarity's EoH and using black magic to tweak it somehow so she becomes powerful. So basically the element turns into the element of greed or selfishness. Also the EoH looks like a cutie mark of that particular pony. Trixie does not have a diamond as a cutie mark so therefore that is not her element that she is wearing. So... ya, trixie is in no way the 7th element

Edited by Black Cloud

This all makes me think of Lauren Faust kept the show what it was meant to be because that was what she wanted it to be. Now that she is gone, which I believe is confirmed, the show has been leaning toward bronies and what they would like (eg. A Canterlot Wedding). This makes me assume that the current person directing and/or leading the show is fond of the brony fandom and is beginning to make the show for them. Any thoughts on this?

• Brohoof 2

This all makes me think of Lauren Faust kept the show what it was meant to be because that was what she wanted it to be. Now that she is gone, which I believe is confirmed, the show has been leaning toward bronies and what they would like (eg. A Canterlot Wedding). This makes me assume that the current person directing and/or leading the show is fond of the brony fandom and is beginning to make the show for them. Any thoughts on this?

No. I don't want it to be all for Bronies! To much dark, refrences to Brony stuff, This theory would actually come true! The only good thing coming from that would be the toys and plushies (which are the same)

I have a couple of idea as of this theory:

1: Trixie is the element of forgiveness.

2: the third season episode one could be another Discord episode, but he is incredibly weakened from being turned to stone. So, he uses the last of his magic to make 'evil' clones of the mane 6 with their own elements of harmony called the 'elements of chaos/anti-harmony.

'Rainbow Dash' would be the element of Betrayal

'Pinkie Pie' would be the element of Seriousness/gloom

'Rarity' would be the element of Greed/theath (she would take everything in her path.)

'Applejack' would be the element of Dishonesty

'Fluttershy' would be the element of cruelty

'Twilight' would be the element of physics.

3: a being more powerful than Nightmare Moon, Chrysalis, and Discord combined creates a monster made of the nightmare, changeling queen, and god of chaos' life forces and the previous villains help the elements of harmony defeat said villain.

• Brohoof 1

Or perhaps the Elements of Harmony will remain as they are, and a villain will seek to circumvent them through using an evil force. That seems very plausible in my eyes.

I don't quite get the fascination with a potential seventh element. Six seems to be the number. There has never been one ounce of suggestion in canon regarding the expansion of the elements. Now if the producers trolled everyone by introducing what appeared to be a new Element of Harmony, then revealed it was all a ruse, I could roll with that. A legitimate seventh element seems so pedestrian to me that it would likely feel like a letdown.

And so help me if Trixie is the embodiment of another Element of Harmony. The delivery would have to be terrific in order for me to buy into the concept.

• Brohoof 2

I have a couple of idea as of this theory:

1: Trixie is the element of forgiveness.

2: the third season episode one could be another Discord episode, but he is incredibly weakened from being turned to stone. So, he uses the last of his magic to make 'evil' clones of the mane 6 with their own elements of harmony called the 'elements of chaos/anti-harmony.

'Rainbow Dash' would be the element of Betrayal

'Pinkie Pie' would be the element of Seriousness/gloom

'Rarity' would be the element of Greed/theath (she would take everything in her path.)

'Applejack' would be the element of Dishonesty

'Fluttershy' would be the element of cruelty

'Twilight' would be the element of physics.

3: a being more powerful than Nightmare Moon, Chrysalis, and Discord combined creates a monster made of the nightmare, changeling queen, and god of chaos' life forces and the previous villains help the elements of harmony defeat said villain.

I think that, even if this does not make much sense, Twilight Sparkle would rather be the Element of Atheism or the Element of Sorcery. Atheism doesn't make much sense, but sorcery could be used in terms of magic used in evil ways. Also, in "Return of Harmony", when she turned gray, she lost all belief and faith. This could possible give her the name "Element of Disbelief".

I pray it's not Trixie as the new element.. I don't want her to be in the mane 6. That would really make me.. angry. I mean really, of everypony, HER!? I pray it's not her! If she is I won't change my opinion on her.. I really have a hate to her. I think its an Element of Chaos, if anything.

• Brohoof 2

I think that, even if this does not make much sense, Twilight Sparkle would rather be the Element of Atheism or the Element of Sorcery. Atheism doesn't make much sense, but sorcery could be used in terms of magic used in evil ways. Also, in "Return of Harmony", when she turned gray, she lost all belief and faith. This could possible give her the name "Element of Disbelief".

To me, this doesn't make much since. For when I thought of the elements of chaos/disharmony, I simply thought of the oppissite of the elements of harmony. So, with that, I thought the oppissite of magic, a unexplanable thing where anything can happen without explanson, would be physics, a set of imagoairy rules that explain every litte detail of how every litte thing does what it does.

I don't think Trixie would be a 7th element. Look at the colours of her "element" jewelry. . . they're so negative compared to the EoH. I would think that what she is wearing would be more like elements of chaos, disharmony, or something negative, and that she could be part of that. Trying to get revenge after being humiliated by a simple Ponyville pony - could drive a pony to do some crazy things.

• Brohoof 1