Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 3 theory! Major Possible Spoilers! Do not read ever!

RazzyJam

Assuming you have read the title, you are full aware that this thread may blow all of your minds and cause much rage. Nevertheless, you continue to read this and therefore I assume you are willing to have a possible spoiler

Gentlemen. What have we noticed about the last two premiers? Lets compile a list

• Equestria threatening villan
  • A long enduring quest to find a way to stop the villan at hand/hoof
  • Utilization of the Elements of harmony
These are all postulates of our stereotypical pony season premiere. Lets analyze that last bit a little furhter.

We know that the EOH require all to be present in order to function (confirmation Season 2 Episode 2 "Return of Harmony") Lets take a quick review of what an Element looks like

Posted Image

Simple enough?

Now what, praytell is this?

post-3585-0-05957900-1346989643.png

Although it does not EXACTLY match, it does look pretty close to what we can view above ([spoilers!] this is a S3 confirmed Image)

At one point in time, an nasty rumor floated around that a 7th element would be introduced. This was "confirmed" on a leak website, however its legitimacy is questionable given it also confirmed a derpy episode. (Not to say a derpy episode wouldnt be nice, varying on how it is executed, but that is not what is being evaluated here)

Now here is my theory on the Premiere:

The Elements of harmony will encounter a powerful foe. They will not be strong enough to overcome him/her(it?). Inevitably, they will have to go on a quest to find a 7th element in order to overcome their foe. They may even have difficulties getting used to their new companion. Now lets get even deeper and dirtier on this theory. Who the hell could this 7th element be?

This next image is a CONFIRMED S3 Image. Do NOT proceed unless you think I am insane

Posted Image

This is all EXTREMELY theoretical, however I see no reason as to why this would not be a plausible episode set. Thank you for your time and consideration. Post how terrible I am below

Edited by WingedRatchet
  • Brohoof 10

Well, while your theory makes sense, I just can't abandon my

Elements of Chaos

Theory.

Honestly though, a 7th element might not be that good/bad of an idea.

I'm split down the middle...

• Brohoof 10

And not a single spoiler was given.

Seriously, you took a fan made image and then compared it to what looks like a background prop. I think you over analyzing this show. It's targeted at little girls after all.

• Brohoof 2

I don't know whether I'd love or hate the writers for such a concept, but... at least it would be cool. Who would be undefeatable by the 6 Elements though? Would be a villain on a new level compared to what we've currently seen.

^ The fact that this show is for little girls only makes it more likely that such a contrived and cliched plot would be pulled. Not saying it would be necessarily bad if it was done, of course.

Edited by WordplA
  • Brohoof 1

inb4xfizzlerage

What's the source on the "confirmed S3 image", may I ask? I'm not doubting you, per se, just curious and somewhat reluctant to believe it.

Although if it happens, that could be an awesome episode if done right.

• Brohoof 1

You're not terrible, I think it's a fine theory. I don't think that will happen though. Besides, if anyone should get a 7th element, I think it should be an alicorn, and

I think that Princess Skyla character could fit that bill.

• Brohoof 3

If this turns out to be real...

Maybe there are other Elements of Harmony in the world. It could be part of a completely new set of Elements belonging to another nation.

Or it could be the obligatory upgrade of the series.

It's a well known fact that in alot of shows, particularly those centering around heroes with powers or magical items, there often comes a point midway through the series where the main characters come into some kind of power or item that is basically an upgrade to what they already have.

Considering we've already got 52 episodes behind us, it isn't totally out of the question that this could happen.

Of course, it all depends on if this is real or not.

Edited by SBaby

You're not terrible, I think it's a fine theory. I don't think that will happen though. Besides, if anyone should get a 7th element, I think it should be an alicorn, and

I think that Princess Skyla character could fit that bill.

I really like this idea, of the new element belonging to an alicorn.

Although the OP's theory kinda also fits my prediction that Trixie could somehow end up being the new element of harmony (although she'd probably be evil at first).

~~

• Brohoof 1

Interesting theory. Utilizing Trixie in S3 will be interesting (If this is remotely real), Element of Chaos, it sounds nice.

Or an Alicorn character, story just needs to be good.

Well, that has a more evil feel to it than the other six elements. What if Trixie's part of a second, opposite element set? One trying to nullify the EOH?

• Brohoof 1

If this is real, I have given up all hope on mlp (well maybe not all hope) but nevertheless I will not be happy about it. I hate (hate is a strong word) I have a burning disdain against Trixie. If this is cannon I will be sorely disappointed.

I have the confirmation on Trixies return and that image here:

Here is the image, along with other POSSIBLE S3 images

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/08/rumor-possible-season-3-images-time-for.html

And possible other spoilers, but the confirmation on Trixie:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/07/breaking-season-three-song-debut-other.html

So thats a double confirmation on Trixie there

Again, its only a theory, and knowing the animation and writing team, Im pretty sure they could pull this off. After all, since when has Twilight had a brother? And they cant just add another alicorn!

The idea is good and it would make a nice episode, but I am not on board with quiet it yet. It's I just don't see Trixie being a barer of one of the elements. Also the thing she is wearing looks kinda evil. Still your idea could be right.

Edited by pinkiefan1287

Also an update, that first link that I put up are DEFFINITELY s3 images. Why? Because we know that some "Crystal Kingdom" will be involved, and that first image looks a lot like a crystal kingdom to me

I have the confirmation on Trixies return and that image here:

Here is the image, along with other POSSIBLE S3 images

http://www.equestria...s-time-for.html

And possible other spoilers, but the confirmation on Trixie:

http://www.equestria...ebut-other.html

So thats a double confirmation on Trixie there

Again, its only a theory, and knowing the animation and writing team, Im pretty sure they could pull this off. After all, since when has Twilight had a brother? And they cant just add another alicorn!

I know about that stuff. But I hate Trixie and it would be unfair for me cause then I will have to deal with her being there all season as a good guy. I prefer her evil.

• Brohoof 2

well... It looks like it could be an element of harmony, however, do we know what an element of disharmony would look like? Could there, possibly, be something like that to combtrast the elements of harmony?

There's something to ponder too :P

Would be kind of interesting if trixie had "the element of redemption" which is obviously something you wouldnt always need (IE the other 6 elements work fine for banishing enemies etc) but would be very useful for turning former enemies.

And she wouldnt be able to bear the element until she was redeemed.

I really like this idea, but it just seems a little too far fetched. It would make a great episode, but IMHO it would take a long story ark for Trixie and the Mane 6 to come together and actually work to the benefit of each other,

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking more like the necklace you showed is an "evil" element of "chaos" or something. And Trixie will use it to get her revenge.

Edited by Krystal

I'm thinking more like the neclace you showed is an "evil" element of "chaos" or something. And Trixie will use it to get her revenge.

That's another thing I have been thinking too. It looks a lot different than the EoH. Plus another thing is, it is assumed that Celestia gave Twilight all of the Elements (6) to defeat Discord in the Season 2 Opener. The big question I'm thinking of is how they would get the 7th necklace.