Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Möbius RP (Sonic RP)

GreenWind

"Well, it's a funny story how I got back. I found one of my ancestors back in the past that had an emerald, and I convinced him to give me the emerald." Nick said.

(OOC: Sorry about the fanon/canon thing. I kinda suck at roleplaying, I always end up ruining the RP for everyone :( )

Manic is looks up in the sky... He sees nothing...

Manic: gee... Now I know he dosnt want to be found...

Sonia walks up to the camp.

Sonia: hey manic long time no see

Manic: Sonia!?... Sonia!!! Hey long time. How's it been?

Sonia: it's been good. So... Eek... Camping... Reminds us of the days in the underground hm?

Manic: ya... Those wher the good times...

Sonia: so what are you doing out here...

Manic: well... I was traveling when I ran into Amy and Tails who started looking for sonic...

Sonis: hmm.., I haven't seen sonic for along time... Mind if I join you in your search?

Manic: fine by me, if you can handle roughing it... Lol... What do you think guys?

Ryan sat there for what seemed like hours the voices kept whispering "Shall we go to the camping ones?" one asked to all the others "Yes we shall!" the fog started to thin Ryan noticed that when it thinned the island started to vanish "Uh oh!" he got up and ran down the path. All the sudden at the camping site a thick fog rolled in

Edited by GreenWind

Sonic crashed into Manic. After landing on his back he stood up. "Manic! Man, it's good to see you again." A voice came from behind Sonic. "Excuse me, Mr. Sonic, could we slow down?" Cream came running up from behind him. She blinked. "Oh, hello everybody. How are all of you?"

Ryan almost made it off but it famished and so did he were would these spirts take him? He awoke at the weeping willow he seemed to be moving he saw a camp fire and headed that why the spirits whispered "Hes leaving!" he felt as if he was weighed down by something "Hey there!" he yelled as he made it to the camp site

Sonic crashed into Manic. After landing on his back he stood up. "Manic! Man, it's good to see you again." A voice came from behind Sonic. "Excuse me, Mr. Sonic, could we slow down?" Cream came running up from behind him. She blinked. "Oh, hello everybody. How are all of you?"

Manic with stars over his head

Manic: ugh... Why I'm I getting hit a lot... Sonic!!! Hey bro, what hanging?

Sonia: hello sonic...

She hugs sonic...

Sonia: it's been foreve!

Manic: will you look at this... Us 3 haven't been seen together since the underground.

I feel like breaking out into a song like the old times...

Sonia: umm... Manic... I hate to disappoint you but... I haven't really been... With my piano lately... And knowing sonic, I don't think he kept up with the guitar...

Sonic grinned. "Sure, I kept my medallion, but I don't use it much anymore... wait..." He took a look behind Sonia. "Oh... hehe... hi... Amy..." Cream looked at Amy, and beamed. "Hi Amy! Why are you red like that?"

Knuckles chuckled. Sonic was probably getting chewed out by Amy right now... while he was relaxing. Just another thing he can laugh at Sonic about later.

Edited by SuperSonicSpeed

"Damn they didn't hear me!" he kept going trying to go farther but he felt like his legs were stones then the spirts whispered to the group he saw "There are here!" one said exitedly "Yes we must take them with us!" the fire went out now the fog took over and balls of white light flouted around sonic and his freinds

Sonic noticed Ryan, then the balls of energy. He screamed, "Run, guys!" He threw Ryan a Chaos Emerald, and used the another one to Chaos Control the others- and himself- away.

He landed at the lake near Crystal Lake. Knuckle was sitting there chuckling. "That bad that you had to Chaos Control away from her? I didn't... oh." He noticed the others. He held up his hands. Whatever happened, I'm not responsible."

Ryan looked at the chaos emraled confused "Is this a chaos emraled?" he remembered the tales he had heared when he was little about them "What did that guy yell?" he thought and then yelled "Chais control!" he vanished and was back at crystal lake "What were those?"

Chaos saw Sonic and hugged him. "Hello Supersonic Hedgehog, it has been some time since our last meeting," Chaos told him before sensing the Chaos Emerald. "What are you doing with the ancient Gems?" Chaos asked him as he set Sonic down and inspected it.

"Mph! Hello... Chaos." He wiggled himself out of Chaos's liquid mass. "I don't know. What were those, Ryan? I chaos controlled because of those lights and because of your expression." He looked at Ryan. "What happened, man? It's not like you to panic like that... You OK?"

Edited by SuperSonicSpeed

"So Nick," Silver started "Would you happen to know about some detectives called Chaotix or something?" Silver askes "I thought I'd ask Sonic but I can't seem to find him."

OOC: Could I bring in Espio? Maybe all three Chaotix, unless someone wants to be Vector or Charmy.

(Sure) Ryan looked at Sonic confused "Do I know you?" he didn't know about the lights all he knew something was going down "I'm pretty sure there the resson for Wierd things around town I heard them whispering about something though" he was confused how did sonic the hedgehog know him

"In fact, I have heard of them... In fact, they are only, like, 2 blocks away from my new house! I asked them to help me find my emerald after a large chain of time paradoxes made me lose it, but thats all in the past now... I think..." Nick said.

(OOC: By the way, Nick came way before Sonic and Elise got rid of Iblis, so he doesn't know Silver doesn't know...)

"So, why do you need to see the chaotix? Did something get lost?"

Edited by Shade

"Heh, sure gets spooky round here, huh?"

Marine's teeth chattered against the slight cold, she was used to tropical sun, not this coldness.

"Brr...I'm gonna try an' find a spot to sleep for a bit, all this 'as taken it out of me, yeah? Besides...There might me g-g-ghosts here in the night or something...I ain't afraid, jus' tired, yup."

She scampered off to find somewhere to rest....Witha kind of cover and light.

(OOC: By the way, Nick came way before Sonic and Elise got rid of Iblis, so he doesn't know Silver doesn't know...)

OCC: No what I meant was that no one should remember Iblis because he never existed. (Though the ending of 06

suggests Sonic remembers everything...for some reason.]

"Well sort of." He responds. "Most of the Chaos Emeralds have gone missing, most likely stolen. I usually keep this one with me but It's the only one that's left. I need Chaotix to help me find the other 6." Silver explains to Nick.

OOC: Don't worry I'm not trying yo start a whole big plot but I just want to give us something to do for a bit so we don;t get bored.

Edited by N-Harmonia

"The other six emerald are missing? You mean five, right?" Nick said, pulling out the green emerald. "I heard once that chaos emeralds can detect other emeralds, so with two, we should be able to find them easily," Nick said. He raised his emerald up to the sky, waiting for the beam of green light to lead them to one, and the beam appeared! Except... It went right to Silver's emerald. "Maybe we should see the chaotix," Nick said.

"Yeah." he says while rolling his eyes. "Of course looking in the past won't do any good, we have to go back to the future and look."

-Meanwhile-

"Stop it Charmy!!" Victor yells. "Aww you don't let me have any fun" Charmy says as he hands Victor back a disk "This is important. It has a bunch of Eggman's plans and blueprints. Don't mess with it'." he explains to the bee. "Why can't you be like Espio?" Victor askes. "Because he hasn't had years of ninja training." Espio answers for him. "How do you think I got the disk so easily?"

"I could always try to help you find the ancient gems," Chaos told Sonic. "I am liquid Chaos so I would probably be able to sense them, especially if I could be allowed to absorb one and amplify my powers," he continued as he threw the Emerald to Sonic. "That is your choice however."

Manic seems annoyed...

Manic: sonic... Next time you use chaos controle... Warn us...

Sonia: Manic Hedgehog! What are theas?

Sonia is holding a gold diamond ring

Manic: !!!

Sonia: it seamed to have fallen out of your pouch...

Manic: Sonia... It's not what you think... I didn't steal it.

Sonia: I know what it is... It's a gift for someone isn't it... Finaly found someone you like manic?

Manic is shocked

Manic: umm... Ya. Err yes it is a gift... That I payed for...

Sonis: well... Who is it for??? Wait let me guess... It's for Mina, right? I know you 2 like each other...

Manic: NO... How could you say that... Me liking Mina... Very funny Sonia...

Ryan now lost in there conversation decided to head home "I've had enough cranyness go one day" he said waving as he walked away "I guess I'll see you guys around" he called over his shoulder but what were the spirits taking about "There all here?" were they talking about the new people to town?

Marine dropped forward onto a plain patch of grass, exhausted, confused and wondering what to do next.

"Eh, maybe it'll be easier once I'm less tired an' all..."

She lay down, letting the slight chills lul her into a slight sleep,

"Huh?.....Wha's this...?...."

She picked up a small, shiny gem. After looking at it for a while and falling into a trance at the sight of the light playing through the stone, she tossed it to the side, too tired to care about it much...

'Meh, I'll look at it properley in the mornin'...Maybe I could use it in my repairs?.....Shiny......'

Then she fell into a light, restful sleep.

Ryan got home and fell asleep. The next morning was a nice normal day no fog or giant trees "wonder if all those people are still in the woods?" he got up and headed to the bathroom since his quills were a mess he looked in the mirror with his sleeply eyes he groned

Manic is still sleeping...

Manic: zzzzzzzzz.... No....... No........ You...can't...... Why......zzzzzzzzzzzz...... Mina.....no Mina.......arrrrg.....

Sonia wakes up manic

Sonia: sounds like you do like Mina hu manic

Manic: what... NO... You know that I hate her for putting us out of the music busnus... And if anyone I'd give the ring to Amy...

Manic thinking:!!! Did I just say that out loud???