movies/tv Worst Movie(s) You Have Ever Seen?

Miss Light Diamond

It's a tie between "Rubber" ( a car tire that kills people) and "Transmorphers" (the worst Transformers rip-off EVER.)

That really sounds like one of those ''so bad it's good'' kind of films 

Since a thread already exists for this line of discussion, I have gone ahead and merged your thread with that one.  In the future, please be sure to utilize the search function to see if the idea you have for a thread already exists before creating a new.  This helps to keep the forums a bit tidier while avoiding any possible confusion that multiple threads can cause.

Take care!

Without a doubt in my mind, the worst movie ever made is Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus. It's so bad it's not even comical. So basically /thread

I watched this with my dad. Good god, who thought this was a good idea?

Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

MLP: Equestria Girls

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie

Disaster Movie

Highlander II: The Quickening

Speed 2: Cruise Control

Beverly Hills Chihuahua

The Twilight Saga

Big Mamas: Like Father, Like Son

The Room

It's a tie between "Rubber" ( a car tire that kills people) and "Transmorphers" (the worst Transformers rip-off EVER.)

Bro, Rubber is fantastic. It's the single funniest piece of art cinema I have ever viewed.

This, on the other hand...

MV5BMTk1NjU1OTI2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDE5

This was shit. Usually a movie this bad has some redeeming humour factor, be it actually funny or just "so bad it's good". This movie did not. You can't even laugh at how bad Jake Busey's career is because the movie's so terrible that you feel sorry for him.

Bro, Rubber is fantastic. It's the single funniest piece of art cinema I have ever viewed.

This, on the other hand...

MV5BMTk1NjU1OTI2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDE5

This was shit. Usually a movie this bad has some redeeming humour factor, be it actually funny or just "so bad it's good". This movie did not. You can't even laugh at how bad Jake Busey's career is because the movie's so terrible that you feel sorry for him.

Your profile picture just fits perfectly with your post.

• Brohoof 1

This sounds so freaking stupid, I need to see this some time

• Brohoof 1

Starship Troopers 3: Marauder.

Now don't get me wrong, all the Starship Troopers movies were bad for one reason or another, but I can let the first one go because I saw it when I was very young and I remember it being a cheesy, fun action movie.  It helped get me started on military sci-fi and I owe it a great deal.  Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation was too forgettable for me to really dislike it; I really have no opinion on it.

But Marauder?  Oh, don't even get me started.  From the absurd acting to the heavy-handed religious overtones, nearly everything about the movie bothered me.  It's weird, like the first movie was just bad enough to be fun, but Marauder is just good enough to be frustrating.  On the other hand, I do love the ridiculously patriotic over the top song they sing.

So far one of the all time worst movies I've ever seen has to be The Garbage Pail Kids movie.

And yes I agree with the Nostalgia Critic about it too. 

Anyways this is the trailer for this trashy movie:

• Brohoof 1

It's rapi... ranting time!

I dared to watch Silent Hill 2 recently. That was a mistake. Big mistake. Whoever was behind this movie obviously wanted to show that not every Silent Hill with "2" as number will be great. Game was glorious, scary, disturbing, messed up beyond imagination sometimes. A movie...? It was kinda scary too. But not in same way. It scared me that people are even allowed to release thing like this, demand money for watching it and that they call it "a horror" when it was actually a tragedy, maybe even disaster. It made me cry, where are those epic horrors like Shutter? How is it even possible to screw up Silent Hill which was one of scariest games I've seen and is STILL scary despite being so old? When will people understand that making a movie in 3D won't make it scary without some, You know, ideas and creativity?

I dislike the fact that this movie is mostly about gore. Pointless gore that is not even scary nor does it add any meaning to story. It's all just a poor attempt to "show off" 3D effects by throwing random stuff etc "at You" like it was done in many other poor 3D movies. Also it was overused hard so most people who saw it in cinema in 3D probably got used to it after 3-4 scenes. Also that fight of pyramid head and some random monster was shameless special effects show off and was one of most ridiculous scenes I've seen in high budget movies in my lifetime. 

Story was full of holes and so rushed that to this day I have no idea, what was it exactly about. I can't even explain it here. It was all going on way too fast without any attempt to fuse different scenes with each other. Even entering Silent Hill was ridiculously poor. 

Monsters were wasted potential, there were grotesque creatures like very easily recognized nurses, there was some weird spider made of mannequins, all of them not scary at all because the way they were used was average at best.

Overall - don't watch, better play a game. Oh, and to my suprise - Sean Bean was not killed in this one actually!! 

The 2010 remake of A Nightmare On Elm Street - To me Robert Englund is the only Freddy Krueger 

OMG, I hated the remake so much.   TBH, I was very pissed off about the list of 80's films being rebooted.......b/c most of them suck badly.