Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst Movie(s) You Have Ever Seen?

Miss Light Diamond

I couldn't find a topic for this so I thought I would just make one.

What is the worst movie you have ever seen, or heard of, or whatever.

For me it would be (Yay rhymes)

Lava girl and shark boy.... Yes I attempted watching, and it was TERRIBLE.

The Dog Father. I was in this movie... and It was so bad I laughed.

and All The Spy Kids movies. There is nothing to say, They were all just terrible.

And yes I do watch allot of kids movies

I missed one... Twilight. That is all.

• Brohoof 2

I love movies, even "bad" ones. i can watch any movie and at least can laugh at the stupidity found in some garbage movies. but there is one that is absolute crap.

Meet The Spartans, it is just awful in every way, its incredibly unfunny, almost embarrassing to watch, and is 83 minutes long. By far the worst movie i've ever seen, but actually all those movies are pretty awful, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Disaster Movie they're all just terrible.

• Brohoof 4

Avatar the Last Airbender, I just died in my arms tonight, it must of been that god awful movie.

I am filing in the gap for the 100 characters that aren't at all necessary. This is ridiculous. period. dot.

• Brohoof 12

For me, it was "Massacre in Dinosaur Valley" it was just...too terrible for words. I wish I could unwatch it so bad. I'm also with RarityBestPony, the Date/Epic/etc Movie movies are just...not my thing.

I think my choice for the worst movie I've seen in my life would be Hancock. I know it can't necessarily be labeled as one of the worst films ever made, but just about every solitary thing in that movie made me so bucking angry. It's one of the very few movies that initially left me fueled with total frustration and near-rage after it ended.

I really don't know what went through John Travolta's head when he decided to be a part of Battlefield Earth but the film just tries so hard to be something it's not, good or watchable.

Posted Image

Oh, and G.I Joe: Rise Of Cobra. The hell was up with the Halo suits?

Edited by SrFrog

I jumped to replying, so this has probably already been said, but the Transformers movies were by far the worst movies I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing, mostly the last one.

• Brohoof 1

Solaris. It is sad because George Clooney is in it, but the movie is so terrible. Then I would have to say Avatar The Last Airbender by M. Night Shyamalan. It was AWFUL! I couldn't watch anymore than 20 minutes. Those are the only two I can think of right now. But there are plenty more.

• Brohoof 1

This movie

Posted Image

Such an awful movie. In fact, it was probably the worst super hero movie that has ever been made. I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from watching this awful garbage...

~~

• Brohoof 3

"Crusade in jeans". This movie is so terrible, that after I watched it my only thought was "Give me my 125 minutes back!". Poor acting, stupid story line, and lack of sense and logic.

Twilight, of course. I don't get what movie could be worse than that. We've got the two lead characters looking like ghosts, crappy acting and story, I don't even know why I watched it. I guess I was just curious and when I saw it on Star Movies I decided to stick around.

I don't really like Clash of the Titans; I think on-screen it looks rather cheap with a storyline that quite frankly doesn't appeal to me at all.

Original or remake?

I had the original 1981 Clash Of the Titans on VHS as a kid, and absaloutley loved that movie. Still like it now even though the FX etc are dated, thought the remake was really awful though

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 1

Oh what can I say?

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

The Last Airbender

The Lighting Theif

The Hunger Games

Hobo With a Shotgun

Romeo and Juliet (the one with Leonardo DeCaprio)

• Brohoof 1

Original or remake?

I had the original 1981 Clash Of the Titans on VHS as a kid, and absaloutley loved that movie. Still like it now even though the FX etc are dated, thought the remake was really awful though

Dude, the original is amazingly brilliant! I love it. The worst movie I have ever seen is The House On Haunted Hill or House on Haunted Hill, if it had a "the" in the title, I can't remember.
  • Brohoof 1

Original or remake?

The new one, with Sam Warthington in it. I mean, he did a great job acting, but in my opinion the rest of the movie sucked but he played the character well.

• Brohoof 1

Birdemic. This movie was so bad that it wasn't even funny how bad it was. It physically, and mentally hurt me to watch it, but I managed to sit through the whole hour and a half of it.

An actual "action" scene from the movie.

Birdemic. This movie was so bad that it wasn't even funny how bad it was. It physically, and mentally hurt me to watch it, but I managed to sit through the whole hour and a half of it.

An actual "action" scene from the movie.

http-~~-//youtu.be/LrxZblVUkMU

That looked pretty hillarious, I was laughing watching that clip you put.

Is that movie suppose to be sereous? because it looks like a comedy

I've seen quite a few horrible movies, but let's just say that the worst one by far is so terrible that it is "tearing me apart!", I'm sure plenty of you know what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQst2mFlJM

All joking aside, the worst movie I've ever seen is probably Shark Tales. It was basically Dreamwork's answer to Finding Nemo. If I didn't like it as a kid, do you think I'm going to like it now?