Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who had the best breakdown?

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

Its spelled "Breakdown".

And I think I like Twilight's better. Her going completely crazy and letting it all out over the town just makes for an awesome scenario. Fluttershy just yelled at a bunch of animals. Very great rage, but not enough chaos.

• Brohoof 1

Its spelled "Breakdown".

And I think I like Twilight's better. Her going completely crazy and letting it all out over the town just makes for an awesome scenario. Fluttershy just yelled at a bunch of animals. Very great rage, but not enough chaos.

I can agree with that, but we must now bring in Pinkie Pie. Seriously, she though everyone forgot her birthday and she immediately went psychotic crazy mare talking to inanimate objects believing them to be her only friends and invited them to her birthday....Twilight may have made a spell for that doll of hers but that was just her vying to get something and she immediately realized her mistake, she did not mentally break down to Pinkie's level at all.
  • Brohoof 1

I reckon Twilight and Pinkie had the best mental meltdowns, both of those moments I nearly died laughing. mainly Pinkie's eyes and Twi's crazy smile that get me laughing

I love how pinkie broke down on her birthday.. all the other ponies werent talking to her and of course, being pinkiepie... she jumped to the most RANDOM conclusion imaginable.. Oh how you make me laugh my sweet pinkie!

I can agree with that, but we must now bring in Pinkie Pie. Seriously, she though everyone forgot her birthday and she immediately went psychotic crazy mare talking to inanimate objects believing them to be her only friends and invited them to her birthday....Twilight may have made a spell for that doll of hers but that was just her vying to get something and she immediately realized her mistake, she did not mentally break down to Pinkie's level at all.

By the way even Pinkie Pie didnt remember her own bday.. She was trying to throw an After Bday party for her alligator (whose name escapes me ATM....) then after Rainbow Dash took her to the farm and the other ponies explained to her what happened she remember her bday. Edited by Bronyponyfanatic

Pinkie's is more sad, because she thought her friends abandoned her, and it just links back to Cupcakes.

I like Twi's best, the hilarity was...hilarious! :lol: She freaks out over something as little as almost tardy, which is different from actually tardy.

I love how pinkie broke down on her birthday.. all the other ponies werent talking to her and of course, being pinkiepie... she jumped to the most RANDOM conclusion imaginable.. Oh how you make me laugh my sweet pinkie!

By the way even Pinkie Pie didnt remember her own bday.. She was trying to throw an After Bday party for her alligator (whose name escapes me ATM....) then after Rainbow Dash took her to the farm and the other ponies explained to her what happened she remember her bday.

Just so you know Pinkie’s pet’s name is Gummy. I actually watched Lesson Zero again because of this thread and I was cracking up through out. I still think as far as the breakdown itself goes I like Pinkie but Twilight’s was funnier in my opinion.

Fluttershy just yelled at animals and wanted to capture some in the end. It was also rather sudden and random, not a steadily decreasing thing like Pinkie and Twilight.

For all the craziness Pinkie did, I have to say Twilight. All Pinkie really did was chase Dash, in the end. Twilight obsessively chased her breakdown-induced desires the entire episode.

• Brohoof 1

All depends how you define best.

Twilights was both cute and I could kinda relate to it

Pinkies whole eye twitch thing kinda scared me :/ I didn't find it funny at all.It as cute when she started to talk to her "real friends" and when he mane poofed back up.

For some reason I really like Rarity's. Maybe because I always found drama queen breakdowns the funniest.

All the rest were meh

I think Twilight had the best breakdown, it was just too hilarious.

Pinkie stayed alone, but Twilight took it to the next level and shared her breakdown with everypony else.

She did look cute though when she blushed...

I personally preferred Twilights breakdown(s). Perhaps not the one that you Immediately think of, but rather In episode 10 season one when Twilight says:

"Ok everyone! The Princess Will be here soon! We need to build an exact replica of Ponyville over there. We only have 5 minutes!"

That was one of my favorite lines.

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to say Hatebreed had the best breakdown.

Nah, it was Twi. A nice, long episode of nerdtastic freak out. Second place would probably go to AJ in Applebuck Season.

• Brohoof 1

sorry but fluttershy just realy scared me with the whole "Your going to LOVE ME!" thing so i say her's is the best out of everyones. But then again when twi freaked out it had a better impact. Then there was rarity and her greedy stage with discord. In the end fluttershy wins.

Never said the breakdown had to be from the show.

But really i'd say Pinkie Pie. Yeah Twilights was probably the creepiest and Fluttershy went into full ALL CAPS RAGE But Pinkie went literally insane. Thinking inanimate objects as living things, thinking they were talking and her only friends. Edited by AnonBrony

Well all of the 6 had pretty good breakdowns during season 1and each showed it in a different way. I think Twilight and Pinkie Pie had the best breakdowns. Pinkie started to think objects were talking and Twilight made the whole town go mad over a toy. Edited by pinkiefan1287

Twilight's breakdown is best. It shows how far you can fall if you mess up one thing -- she is a shining example of what to do in troubling situations. As we all know, she didn't send a letter to Celestia, and was eaten by parasprites for her spoiled negligence. Hope that purple pony is cracked and burning where she is. As for the rest of you: take a note.

Muwahafasa.

I love all of the character's breakdowns and Fluttershy's was my favorite but Twilight's was hilarious. The teensy pupils and her creepy laugh and smile, was so awesome.

Of course Pinkie's breakdown was cool too but it was expected in my opinion. Fluttershy's too actually. I mean the one who likes to party and have fun and is always smiling no matter what has a breakdown? And the shy girl who lives in the woods and tends to animals goes crazy? Kind of expected in my opinion. But the nerd going crazy, seemed kind of new.