Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You wake up one morning and....

ParsoOfEquestria

Probably think I was hallucinating or something like that! I'd probably think I was dreaming and go back to sleep. As I look at the time, I then realize that this isn't a joke 0.o.

If it was pinkie pie. I would try waking her up slowly and try to ask her how in the world did she get here!!! I would be extremely happy of course hugging her and all.

Twilight sleeping on my bed?

Posted Image

I'd be so overwhelmed with joy, I wouldn't even care how she got there. Then I would very awkwardly try to cuddle with her.

• Brohoof 1

I like all of the main 6 at different times... Not likely pinkey pie...

So... I guess my reaction would very... But the first reaction for any pony would be...

Wake up... I see (insert pony here) and I think...

" am I way to high or am I just drunk?"

>Wake up

>Find Dashie doing something akin to this?

Honestly, I know exactly what I'd do. Freak out, internally, mind you, I wouldn't gasp loudly or yell or anything. Stand straight up, get out of bed, look around, stare, listen to her, trying to see if it's real. I'd probably consider if I was dreaming, then I'd simply fangasm internally. All thoughts of lazily staying in bed for an extra thirty minutes or so would be far gone. I would sit, and patiently wait for her to get up. At which point, regardless if she protested the idea, she'd be getting at least one cuddle.

Fluttershy at the foot of my bed?

Step one: blink, several times.

Step two: scratch head.

Step three: slap myself, hard.

Step four: stare

Step five: weep

Step six: stare

Step seven: suffer complete breakdown due to cuteness overload.

If Littlepip was at the end of my bed I would probably be thinking "why the hay is there a pony on my bed" or "Hey it's Littlepip from Fallout:Equestria,wait that's fictional how is this happening" and then my head would explode from her awesomeness.

Dashie on my bed?

Well first I'd silently squee (so I don't wake her up), then I'd make 'er some sort of a breakfast. Like maybe cereal or something.

I'd be the happiest person in the universe.

• Brohoof 1

First thing I would probably think when finding Twi on my bed,

'How drunk....?'

Second thing,

'Da'www.....how did she create a book fort? Why is she sleeping in a book fort...?...On my bed?'

Things to do:

Prod slightly, wait for sign of awakening, Actually 'Squee' in an incredibly manly way, go on pointless adventures to random places.....Prove that unicorns DO exist.....Spend rest of life D'awwing whenever I see her...

Side note: Actual first thing: "I'm still asleep ain't I? .........Oh, actually I'm awake........OH DEAR GOD! THERE IS AN ADORKABLE PONY IN MY BED................Heh....Fluffy....*strokes Twi*

Then continue with previously listed things.

-Joe-

waking up to find Fluttershy at the foot of my bed, first thing I would do is slowly scoot her up to my pillow and cover her up with my cover and let her sleep while I'm at the foot of the bed freezing.(yes i would freeze for Fluttershy). If i woke up to find she's gone I'll be back in my spot sleeping. If she's still there I would gently wake her up to ask how she got here and how long she would be staying, if so we would find a way to get back to equestria and I would say good bye and ask if I'll ever see her again, if not snap a picture for memories to come. :wub:

._. Pinky Pie? Curled up in my bed? I do believe I'd fall over dead from dangerous levels of D'awwwww! Coroner wouldn't even have to cut me open. "Sumb*tch died of too much happy."It seems like the consensus is death caused by too much pony. Maybe it's a good thing these ponies aren't in the same reality as us. The mortality rates would sky rocket. "Awww- hrrrrggghhhh!" *dead*

Edited by DoctorDerp

Hmmm... well, I have two favorites, and my reaction would be different depending on which one:

Luna:

1)Wake up to Luna sleeping near the foot of my bed.

2)Stroke her fur for a bit (I couldn't resist doing so. X3).

3)Walk calmly to the kitchen and fix breakfast, being careful to make something entirely vegetarian for Luna.

4)When she wakes up, calmly ask "So, How'd you end up here?"

5)Perhaps take a walk with her in the nearby park, asking various questions about herself and Equestria while spectators stare at the midnight-blue pony with wings and a horn that can talk.

The entire time) Freak out internally. X3

Big Mac:

1)Wake up to Big Mac at the foot of my bed.

2)Stroke his fur (again, can't resist X3)

3)Attempt to wake him up in a non-rude way.

4)Ask him if he knew how he got here.

5)Stroke his fur... again. To make sure he's real.

6)Fall back to sleep

7)Wake up again an hour later

8)Do Luna's step 5, replacing a midnight-blue-colored mare with a red stallion.

The entire time)Less of a freak out, but still as such. X3

At first I would ask what I was on and why haven't I shared it with my friends if I saw Luna ion my bed.

Then I would Take a shower and splash cold water in my face to make sure I was awake.

Then I would get on my Xbox and ask a random friend that was online if this was the real life.

After all that and it isn't dream I would let her sleep and I would watch her.

Then I would give her a big hug when she woke up. :D

If I ever found Fluttershy curled up asleep at the foot of my bed. The first thing I would probably do is go back to sleep to make sure I am not dreaming, then, depending on the time, I would either (If later) wrap the rest of my blankets around her and start my day or (If earlier) carefully take the blankets out from under her and put them on top of her instead of she being on them.

If she is still there when I legit wake up... You know, I actually have no idea... It would take me too long time to recover from the shock and unwillingness to believe.

• 8 years later...

Fluttershy on the foot of my bed? First I'd make sure I'm actually awake, then I'd gently poke her to wake her and find out how the hell she ended up in my room. Afterwards, I would probably let her sleep on my bed. The floor is way too cold for the poor thing to sleep on.

Edited by Cash_In

• 4 weeks later...