Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

“I’m an archaeologist, so that’s what I teach. I love going out to exotic places and finding lost treasure, and maybe fight a few baddies while I’m at it.” she grins. “Although I don’t suppose it’s really archeology anymore at that point...” she muses. “I've actually got a lead recently on an underwater cavern that may have some neat stuff in it, maybe you could tag along. Do you like scuba diving?”

Steel was a bit taken back by Darring's description of her work. Though he never wanted to dive into danger, his father ensured he was more than ready to. "I've gone diving a couple times before. I certainly wouldn't be adverse to such a prospect. As for the "baddies" as you put it . . . I suppose I could duck and cover and let you do what you do best." Steel spoke modestly. If Darring had been doing this for long, he most certainly would be a burden to her more than an asset. "Better pack my swords, just to make sure she won't have to worry about me." He thought.

Pinkie pie looks up just in time to see Half note enter followed by Somepony whom the sight of causes her to squeal with delight. “Surprise! Ohmygosh it feels like it’s been forever since I’ve seen you! Why didn’t you tell me you were in town! this is going to be the greatest party ever!”

Surprise giggles. “Well I haven’t had time to tell you yet silly! I just got here, by the way, I’m in town.”

“So you are.”

The two frizzy maned ponies laugh. it seems that they have forgotten all about the two of you. which is probably for the beast, as Pinkie was about to win the chess game anyway.

"I don't know if we're dating, I don't even know if she considers this a date or what," I reply to Winter Chill. "Women are much more complicated than music," I mutter as Cheerilee and Static walk in. "Hey, heard this whole shindig was about you two, I always knew Cheerilee would find somepony," I say to them. Edited by Half-Note

Page Turner, please continue my date with Fluttershy soon! I waited SO long for my date the first time, I forgot about it until MyLittlePwny FINALLY quoted it. Now, if I go too long without a reply, I die a little inside. (Seriously, I feel like something is eating me from the inside out!) So PLEASE don't make me wait too long. I saw you continued Eljodo's part of the date, but wasn't it gonna be a double-date?

As the mistress of the night began to approach me,I was simply mesmerized by her.She was just so attractive.But when she asked me about the activities I have planned I was caught off-guard.(Damn it,I was so busy getting those chocolate cupcakes from Pinkie and that necklace from Rarity that I forgot about the actual date itself!!!)I had no actual activity planned but I quickly thought of a back up plan and said with slight blush "Hi Luna,I was hoping we could get to know each other a little bit more by talking to one another.Oh I almost forgot, I brought some chocolate cupcakes.Although I'm not sure if you'll like them or not." As Storm was about speak his face began to blush even more as he said "Luna,you look really pretty today."Storm's face was bright red, his conscious was screaming at him (WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!!!ARE YOU INSANE??!!)Despite all of this though he kept his head high as he awaits for the night princess's response.

((Sorry, I can't quote right now. The chicken is working on a fix now))

“Oh, you know, a bit of this, and a bit of that. I recently got into a spot of politics,” she said, sounding a bit proud of herself, “Fancypants has taken special interest in me. He tells me I could be really good at this one day.”

Vinyl looks a bit distraught. "Fancypants has taken a... special... interest in you? Oh, well, um... I'm happy that you found a spot in politics."

(ok, seeing as page PROBABLY won't reply to my last message, i'll just add onto it...)

oh, well, ok then. I guess I'll just meet you there then! Bye! *I run home, hoping to be able to clean up nicely for Vinyl before I meet her at the party* ok, c'mon, you stupid key, work this time... *I put the key in the lock and try to twist it, but it snaps in half* OHHHH, NOOOOOO! NOW how am I going to get inside?! *after a few minutes of frenzied thought, I end up opening a window and trying to climb inside, but it's kinda small for me* Ugh... geez, if I... can't fit through... this window... I need... to lose... some WEIGHT. *I finally squeeze through, but fail the landing and hit my head on my floor* OW! Dammit, that hurt! But, hey, at least I'm inside now! *I get up off of the floor and slowly make my way to the stairs, a little dizzy after my bump in the head* Ok, take it slow, Paradox... one step at a time... *I climb the stairs, but around the middle, I trip and fall, tumbling down the stairs and injoring my hoof* Gah... sweet Celestia, that hurts... I guess I'll have to go and find some bandages for it, though... *I limp into my kitchen and rummage through a drawr until I find what I need. I carefully wrap my hoof, and when I'm done, I look at the time* OH, BUCK! I'M GOING TO BE LATE! *I run to the front door, finally unlocking it and throwing it open, and run to Pinkie's party, not giving heed to the pain in my hoof. I finally arrive and walk in* Hi, everyone... sorry if I'm late... *I limp over to Vinyl with a sheepish grin on my face. I didn't get anywhere near being cleaned up, as my mane and tail are dishiveled, I have a bump on my head, and one of my hooves is bandaged up* Uh... hey, Vinyl...

Page Turner, please continue my date with Fluttershy soon! I waited SO long for my date the first time, I forgot about it until MyLittlePwny FINALLY quoted it. Now, if I go too long without a reply, I die a little inside. (Seriously, I feel like something is eating me from the inside out!) So PLEASE don't make me wait too long. I saw you continued Eljodo's part of the date, but wasn't it gonna be a double-date?

(OOC: Okay, It appears that your post must have gotten lost. My Bad. please re-post it.)

She blushed harder, and kicked the ground. She squeaked something nopony could hear, staring solidly at the floor. She also shifted her weight awkwardly, and after a moment, changed the subject, "Are you hungry Because I have some spare bits... If you want, I mean... we could get some popcorn..."

(Now I'm done)

No, no. I asked YOU out on this date. If anything, I should be buying YOU stuff! If there is anything, ANYTHING, I could get you whatsoever, tell me and I will gladly buy for you. Though I may not have a lot, no price is too high for me to spend to make you happy and smile.

Okay Folks! Here ya go! Sorry again for the delay.

Red blushed more, "Well.....it's just that.......um.....I've never been kissed like that before......." He looked behind him, his fellow bassists had cleared out by now, so he didn't have to worry about getting grief later. He leaned in and hugged Octavia again, this time he was intent on NOT fainting in front of the beautiful mare.

(Hey Red, I’m back! *Evil grin*) <- Dawnpath

She hugged him back, then broke it so she could look you in the face. She throws you a smile, and says, “So, how about this time, you start the kiss?”

Morning star smiles."Yes indeed, Celestia". Morning star wants Celestia to have a good time mostly because he wants her to like him as more then a friend.

The Two of you pull up chairs and sit down to eat the meal that the Room service pony brought up. “So, Tell me a little bit about yourself.”

Bob doesn't smile then he looks at his Queen."at less your alive my queen that much i am grateful for, do with me as you wish my Queen my life is forfeit". Bob feels his love for her is now more stronger then ever he wants to be with her even if it means his end.

Chrysalis looks at you, then seems to get an idea. “Slave, You declined the opportunity to be a spy when we first met. Would you consider changing your mind now? Celestia has likely Locked my changelings in her dungeon, I need to get in there to free them, and to do that, I need a disguise that will not bring suspicion, If you were to lure one of the guards outside, I could take his place. will you do this for your queen?”

Glitch was, in a word, confuzzled. Apparently, Derpy was so, well, derpy, that Diamond Dogs made it a point to not capture her. It was kind of cool, kind of cute, and kind of scary all at the same time. He decided that it was best for him to ignore that and walk away. Glitch winced as he heard the Dogs moan in pain. He helped Derpy up and led her out of the Everfree Forest.

"So, Derpy," he said as they left the forest, "was that a... um, a date?"

"PleasesayitwaspleasesayitwasPLEASESAYITWAS!" he thought.

“Uh date?” she looks at you, and puts two and two together, and smiles, “Well, you know, a date’s not a date without a kiss!” She then tackle-hugs you. You think you hear something crack, but it’s nothing compared to the love you feel when she matches lips with yours.

After Applejack spoke to Talon, his crew chief, Blue Deuce, came over to him to prepare him for the race.

"The crowd's all fired up," he said, "give 'em a good show, Red!"

"Thanks," said Red Talon.

Just then, Red saw a familiar figure walk towards him. As Red made out who this figure was, he felt as if his heart was about to explode.

"We meet again, Red Talon," the pegasus said.

"Russ Rocket?" said Red Talon, surprised, "what the hay are you doing here?"

"Yeah, it's me," said Russ, "I still haven't forgotten about the Canterlot 300, and the numerous other times you humiliated me at flight school!"

Remembering the time where Russ nearly killed him at flight school, Red Talon started quivering.

"If I was you, I'd stay the hay out of my way today," said Russ, "or we'll have a repeat of Cloudsdale Circuit." With an evil look on his face, he trotted over to his starting position.

"Don't let 'em get in your head, Red," said Blue, "he's all bark and no bite."

"I wouldn't be too sure," Red Talon replied.

After the grand marshall gave the order to start the race, the field of 43 pegasi started their warm-up laps around the track. After their warm-ups, the pace pony pulls off of the track, and the grand marshall wove the green flag, signifying the start of the race, accompanied by Darrel Waltrot's famous "boogity boogity boogity, let's go racing colts and mares!" The first half of the event went well for Red Talon. Pairing up with Brad Kestrotski, Red Talon managed to make it to the front of the pack. However, as the laps winded down, Russ Rocket began to gain more ground, making his way up into the top 10, close to Red Talon.

"It ain't over yet, Talon!" he shouted.

Bale Earnhardt Jr. was able to hold off Russ' advance for a few laps, but due to Russ' impatience, decided to ram Bale straight off the course. With Kestrotski and Hayrvick fallen behind, Red Talon was defenseless. On the final lap, Russ knew he had to make his move. As Red saw Russ move toward the high side of the track, horror struck through Red as soon as he realized what Russ was trying to pull off. Russ would try to clip Red's wing, sending him into an almost uncontrollable spiral. This maneuver nearly cost Red Talon his life at Cloudsdale. Russ charged straight into the side of Red Talon, but on the spur of the moment, Red Talon was able to fake him out and perform a barrel roll over him to safety. Completely off of his guard, Russ ended up colliding with Midnight Streak, another racer who unfortunately happened to be in Russ path. The two fell in a freefall onto the rock hard ground, almost head first. Focused on winning, Red Talon could care less that there was a potentially fatal wreck behind him. As he exited the final turn and holding off a hungry pack of racers, Red Talon was finally able to pull off the Neightona 500 victory he always dreamt of as a young colt.

"Oh my sweet Celestia, we freakin' did it!" Red Talon shouted with glee. After performing his victory lap around the track, he flew over to Victory Lane where he was greeted by his crew chief, Applejack, and a myriad of reporters and hyper fans.

Applejack smiles at you and punches you on the shoulder, she does so lightly, but it still kind of hurts. “Told y’all y’all could do it.” She says. “And I’ve got a surprise fer ya. Y’all’s got yerself a sponsor already.” she hooves you a new flight suit with the sweet apple acres logo on it. “Good job.” she says. and then she kisses you.

"And as always, you beat me again" Winter exclaimed as Pinkie did her final move. "Well played, Pinkie, as always."

He fixes up the chess board as Pinkie goes talk to her friend. He puts back the container on the pile and goes back to the crowd and sees that almost everyone is here in the party. He walks up to Half note and says, "Hey dude, so you dating Surprise?", he hits him in the shoulder.

He waits for an answer while he looks at Pinkie and her friend still talking about stuff.

"I don't know if we're dating, I don't even know if she considers this a date or what," I reply to Winter Chill. "Women are much more complicated than music," I mutter as Cheerilee and Static walk in. "Hey, heard this whole shindig was about you two, I always knew Cheerilee would find somepony," I say to them.

Static and Cheerilee don’t seem to hear you, probaby because of the very loud squeal of feedback that comes out of the DJ’s speakers at the same time. “Sorry!” Vinyl says sheepishly.

Static and Cheerilee both made their way inside Sugarcube Corner after Pinkie had invited both of them inside, at which Static was surprised that they were early. Didn't Pinkie say to arrive at this time? Static then shook his head and smiled. Typical Pinkie Pie.

After they stepped inside, Static looked around and saw the room that the party was being held in wasn't quite finished yet, as it still looked pretty bare of decorations and snacks. As he looked around the room, he saw what looked to be Vinyl Scratch setting up her equipment, which pleasantly surprised him. He was getting his own DJ for his party! He would be able to listen to some sick beats from the admired DJ, and possibly get in a dance with his love. At this time, a plan started forming in Static's mind, something to show Cheerilee how much she meant to him. He stored the idea in his head until he had some time to talk to the DJ.

There was also a pegasus that Static had never met before, helping out Pinkie Pie with the decorations. She also strangely looked a lot like pink coated mare, with her mane and everything. Mabye they were sisters? It was hard to tell. Mabye he would speak to her about it when the party was in full swing. She didn't look like she was from around here, so mabye he could ask about where she lived. Couldn't hurt, right?

The last individuals in the room were two ponies, chatting away at each other. Some of his guests? Static couldn't be too sure, as he hadn't talked to those ponies before. Static also considered joining the conversation, and learn their story, and find out why they were here.

After taking a quick look around the front room of Sugarcube Corner, Static looked back to Cheerilee and gave her a content smile.

"I guess that the party isn't quite ready yet, my love. I think I might have been in a rush to get here, but then again, this is a Pinkie Pie party. Anything can happen."

Static let out a short chuckle, thinking back to the antics Pinkie had pulled during his time in Ponyville.

"Anyway, go take a seat. I'm going to go see if Pinkie needs any help. It seems that Pinkie has her hooves full here."

Static gave Cheerilee a quick kiss before turning around to face the party-planner herself, who was still at the door. Static held a pleased smile on his face, showing his gratefulness for the party.

"Hey Pinkie, I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for the party you are throwing for me and Cheerilee. You really didn't have to do this, but I'm happy you did anyway. I'm sure this one will be one of your best. Umm, is there anything I can help you with? It seems like you still have a lot to do, and I want to feel like I'm doing something useful. I want to make sure that this party is perfect for Cheerilee."

Pinkie Pie Turns to you and pokes a hoof into your chest. “Oh, Nononono, Don’t you even think about lifitng a hoof! This is your party, so you just go have fun!” She pushes you toward the other stallions. “You guys just hang out and talk about whatever it is that guys talk about, ‘kay?”

The sudden appearance shocked the purple dragon ran back into the library. "Oh wait i didn't mean to scare you." Aura said. The door opened back up and the dragon poked his head out apologizing for that embarssing act. "That's fine im not like any of the other dragons you have seen before." The dragon then introduced himself his name was Spike. "Spike huh that's a nice name." Aura complemented him. "Oh sorry." Aura apoliogized. "I havent told you mine, My name is Aura." she said. "What am i doing here you ask?....Oh i was just flying by here when i was getting hunrgy ,so i decided to stop by this town to get something to eat" She explained. I didn't count on meeting another dragon so far out here. "Do you live here or something?" Aura asked.

Spike Puffs out his chest proudly. “Yup! I’m The personal assistant to the personal student of the Princess.” Spike says. “That means I’m important. Come inside, I’ll fix you something to eat, the restaurants around here don’t have a very good selection of gems.” He motions for you to come inside.

Mal put the books he was levitating in his saddlebag. "It should be starting soon in Sugarcube Corner. I am ready to go, what about you?" Mal replied to Twilight's question.

'Who else will be going, hope Dawnpath is there. That lucky colt would probably bring Applejack with him.'

Mal smiled as he remembered the book Dawnpath wrote. 'He was still able to turn that into a masterpiece, if only I could do something half as good.'

“Okay. then, let’s-” She turns to see spike run inside and slam the door, only to go back out a moment later. “What is that Dragon up to?”

When spike opens the door again, he is leading another young dragon inside. Twilight squees with delight. “Oh Spike you made a friend!”

Wildcard returns the kiss this time with more ethusiasm. Though it is still hard to believe for him, that this just happens, his doubts are now gone and he simply enjoys kissing the mare of his dreams. After he finishes this kiss. he gives her some more short kisses before he pulls away and smiles at Rarity. "This is amazing. Though I know you only for a short time you already mean a lot to me and I am so happy to be here with you". He takes a short look at the room he is in and he realises that the boutique is beautiful, but looks really psychedelic and confusing when you are intoxicated. He quickly focuses on Rarity's face again awaiting a response, a kiss or both

Rarity Smiles at you. “You do know how to make a lady feel special.” Rarity Replies. “I feel as though perhaps we were meant for one another, even though you are a bit less... royal, than I had thought my prince would be...”

((LOL. If you don't get it, look up heavy's secret sandvich clip. Reminds me of the first line of the thing... Anyways...))

Meta sighed. "She might have some. And if nothing else, I have some, too, for... later. Anyways... let's get going to this, shall we?" Meta resecured his mask and cloak.

She salutes with her wrench, “Right after I fix the wheel you pointed out,” she says. It takes her ten minutes, of which you ponder what happened about 15 minutes earlier. Then, she opens up the garage, follows you out, and closes it. You hear something slide across the door, and she looks at you expectantly, smiling. “Lead on, partner.”

(She´s like this just because of the situation - strangers, unknown place, her crush.. so she tries to be nice. Don´t underestimate her! She can be pretty rude if she´s pissed off.)

At first, she watches the face Braeburn makes with a combination of doubt and amusement, but then she sees what´s going on and her expression fills up with panic.

"Oh boy..."

As soon as she could think of anything, she instinctively put on her glasses (so they would not get broken.. just in case), appeared in front of the colt - the victim, with her wings determinedly lifted up, so Braeburn was hardly seen behind them. Then she realise what she´s just done so there´s no way back. She didn´t know the colt so she couldn´t just tell him to calm down.

"Excuse me, sir. It wasn´t his fault, actually.. it was MY fault. I told him to do that... I don´t mean the spitting, I just tried to explain something and as you can see, not very well. I´m sorry."

This close, you can smell the cider on his breath. He roughly shoves you out of the way, which is Breaburn’s last straw. ”That’s it, you got a problem with me, fine. Back off the mare,” he says, and with one mean right hoof, sends the pony reeling out of the bar. You expect the bartender to do something, but he just asks you if you want another drink. The expression on Breaburn’s face is apologetically angry, and it seems this isn’t the first time the two ponies have fought.

([Wherefore Trixie is silent,] a minor miracle [in the eyes of impatient])

"I redouble that notion. Cheers!" said Blue, holding up his drink.

The appetizer was served and further was ordered a fiddlehead flambe with raspberry sauce and mintwort garnish. Blue offered the carrots to Trixie, keeping his earnest smile and dedicated interest well.

"Parental issue. Tread lightly Blue. That could go in a number of directions... expectations, force, abandonment, academia... Hmmm she said herself that she does have a long magical lineage. I'd hate to have her face that so soon. Irregardlesslymost, now is an excellent time for a soup question." His mind whirred quickly.

"What are some of the greater of your forrays into magickry? It goes without saying that not all of them meet the great and powerful expectation.. But I'm sure some are more interesting to recount than just a byword and monster mention."

Trixie Sighs. “Trixie supposes that it is now common knowledge that Trixie’s encounter with the ursa major was a bit... Enhanced... Did trixie ever tell you about the time she defeated a manticore?”

Steel was a bit taken back by Darring's description of her work. Though he never wanted to dive into danger, his father ensured he was more than ready to. "I've gone diving a couple times before. I certainly wouldn't be adverse to such a prospect. As for the "baddies" as you put it . . . I suppose I could duck and cover and let you do what you do best." Steel spoke modestly. If Darring had been doing this for long, he most certainly would be a burden to her more than an asset. "Better pack my swords, just to make sure she won't have to worry about me." He thought.

Several hours later, you find yourself on a boat. The Captain, An off white stallion who’s name you have forgotten, has agreed to take you and Daring to your drop point. The two of you strap on your oxygen tanks as you near your destination.

“Alright Steel, remember to keep close to me, and if you see any sharks, just give em’ a good punch on the nose.” She laughs at your reaction to the mention of sharks. “Oh relax, They only attack you if they smell blood.”

“Alright miss Do, Here’s the place you was wanting.” the Captain calls. “I’ll wait two hours, as per our agreement. If ya ain’t back by then, yer on yer own.”

“Of course.” Daring Replies. she then turns to you. “Ready to have an adventure?”

If your response is ‘yes’ then she smiles and Lowers herself into the water. If your response is ‘no’, Then the same thing happens, so it really doesn’t matter.

The two of you swim down into the water, stopping occasionally to get used to the changes in pressure. Eventually, you come across a cave, and Daring leads you inside. After you swim a little ways, you find yourselves in an air pocket where a grotto has formed. Daring takes off her mask. “This is the place.” she says. “Spread out and look for anything interesting.”

As the mistress of the night began to approach me,I was simply mesmerized by her.She was just so attractive.But when she asked me about the activities I have planned I was caught off-guard.(Damn it,I was so busy getting those chocolate cupcakes from Pinkie and that necklace from Rarity that I forgot about the actual date itself!!!) I had no actual activity planned but I quickly thought of a back up plan and said with slight blush "Hi Luna,I was hoping we could get to know each other a little bit more by talking to one another.Oh I almost forgot, I brought some chocolate cupcakes.Although I'm not sure if you'll like them or not." As Storm was about speak his face began to blush even more as he said "Luna,you look really pretty today."Storm's face was bright red, his conscious was screaming at him (WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!!!ARE YOU INSANE??!!) Despite all of this though he kept his head high as he awaits for the night princess's response.

“Thank you for your compliment.” Luna Says accepting one of the cupcakes. “If thou has no specific plans then may I suggest we return to the castle? perhaps though would like to play a game?”

((Sorry, I can't quote right now. The chicken is working on a fix now))

“Oh, you know, a bit of this, and a bit of that. I recently got into a spot of politics,” she said, sounding a bit proud of herself, “Fancypants has taken special interest in me. He tells me I could be really good at this one day.”

Vinyl looks a bit distraught. "Fancypants has taken a... special... interest in you? Oh, well, um... I'm happy that you found a spot in politics."

She smiles at you, ordering some tea, “Thank you. Oh, and there’s a party coming soon, if you’re interested. I don’t have anypony... special... to take with me, so spending some time with one of my good friends is next on the list!”

No, no. I asked YOU out on this date. If anything, I should be buying YOU stuff! If there is anything, ANYTHING, I could get you whatsoever, tell me and I will gladly buy for you. Though I may not have a lot, no price is too high for me to spend to make you happy and smile.

“Oh, um alright, Just some popcorn will be fine...” Fluttershy Replies. You go up to the counter and order a large Popcorn to share.

you get your popcorn and head into the theater, taking your seats next to Dash and Eljordo.

“Finally.” Dash whispers. “I was afraid you weren’t going to make it.”

“I’m Sorry.”

“Shh! It’s Starting!”

The movie begins. It is based on the fourth book in the Daring Do series, ‘Daring Do and the Golden Unicorn.’ wich tells of Daring’s adventure into a chain of uncharted islands populated by cannibal Zebras in search of a golden statue of a unicorn filly. Fluttershy is enraptured by the adventures on the screen, and clings to you tightly during some of the scarier parts. Dash, on the other hoof, seems only mildly impressed with the whole thing. quietly voicing her disapproval at several places where the film departs from the source material.

After the movie ends, The four of you hang out afterwards to discuss what you thought of it.

(ok, seeing as page PROBABLY won't reply to my last message, i'll just add onto it...)

oh, well, ok then. I guess I'll just meet you there then! Bye! *I run home, hoping to be able to clean up nicely for Vinyl before I meet her at the party* ok, c'mon, you stupid key, work this time... *I put the key in the lock and try to twist it, but it snaps in half* OHHHH, NOOOOOO! NOW how am I going to get inside?! *after a few minutes of frenzied thought, I end up opening a window and trying to climb inside, but it's kinda small for me* Ugh... geez, if I... can't fit through... this window... I need... to lose... some WEIGHT. *I finally squeeze through, but fail the landing and hit my head on my floor* OW! Dammit, that hurt! But, hey, at least I'm inside now! *I get up off of the floor and slowly make my way to the stairs, a little dizzy after my bump in the head* Ok, take it slow, Paradox... one step at a time... *I climb the stairs, but around the middle, I trip and fall, tumbling down the stairs and injoring my hoof* Gah... sweet Celestia, that hurts... I guess I'll have to go and find some bandages for it, though... *I limp into my kitchen and rummage through a drawr until I find what I need. I carefully wrap my hoof, and when I'm done, I look at the time* OH, BUCK! I'M GOING TO BE LATE! *I run to the front door, finally unlocking it and throwing it open, and run to Pinkie's party, not giving heed to the pain in my hoof. I finally arrive and walk in* Hi, everyone... sorry if I'm late... *I limp over to Vinyl with a sheepish grin on my face. I didn't get anywhere near being cleaned up, as my mane and tail are dishiveled, I have a bump on my head, and one of my hooves is bandaged up* Uh... hey, Vinyl...

(OOC: well I was going to introduce Caramel as the gay roomate, but this works too.)

The Party is in full swing betime you get there, you squeeze through the masses of ponies When Vinyl Sees you, she gasps. “Omygosh! What happened? did you get Assaulted by an evil ex on the way up here?”

“Not Yet.” says a voice behind you. you turn around just in time to become very well acquainted with Neon Lights’ hoof. because he hits you with it.

“Well. Crud.” Vinyl states.

Paradox vs. Neon Lights!

FIGHT!

Edited by Page Turner
  • Brohoof 4

“Uh date?” she looks at you, and puts two and two together, and smiles, “Well, you know, a date’s not a date without a kiss!” She then tackle-hugs you. You think you hear something crack, but it’s nothing compared to the love you feel when she matches lips with yours.

Glitch lay down on the grass after the the grass after the kiss Derpy gave him. He was flooded with joy, shock, love, and a little bit of pain. He stayed there on the ground, perfectly still, with an enormous grin on his face.

"She glomped me," he thought. "She really glomped me."

He tried to get up, only for a sharp pain in his side to object. Apparently something really had cracked. Glitch winced. He lay back down and dare not move.

"So," he said with a tinge of pain in voice, "when can I see you again?"

Several hours later, you find yourself on a boat. The Captain, An off white stallion who’s name you have forgotten, has agreed to take you and Daring to your drop point. The two of you strap on your oxygen tanks as you near your destination. “Alright Steel, remember to keep close to me, and if you see any sharks, just give em’ a good punch on the nose.” She laughs at your reaction to the mention of sharks. “Oh relax, They only attack you if they smell blood.” “Alright miss Do, Here’s the place you was wanting.” the Captain calls. “I’ll wait two hours, as per our agreement. If ya ain’t back by then, yer on yer own.” “Of course.” Daring Replies. she then turns to you. “Ready to have an adventure?” If your response is ‘yes’ then she smiles and Lowers herself into the water. If your response is ‘no’, Then the same thing happens, so it really doesn’t matter. The two of you swim down into the water, stopping occasionally to get used to the changes in pressure. Eventually, you come across a cave, and Daring leads you inside. After you swim a little ways, you find yourselves in an air pocket where a grotto has formed. Daring takes off her mask. “This is the place.” she says. “Spread out and look for anything interesting.”

Steel had to admit, he was having a far funner time than he thought he would have. Expecting a nice dinner, perhaps a trip to the Cloudsdale Amusement Park at most, he was in an air pocket beneath the sea on a treasure hunt! "Not bad for a first date!" Steel thought before he mentally corrected himself. "Pull it together! Right now, Daring needs your help." Steel then began to search under and behind rocks, looking for anything metallic. He put his nose to the ground to get a closer look at something small. Only to be pinched by a crab on the snoze for his effort. "YE-OW! Get it off! Get if off!" He said as he pulled on the painful pest.

Edited by Steel Accord

Static and Cheerilee don’t seem to hear you, probaby because of the very loud squeal of feedback that comes out of the DJ’s speakers at the same time. “Sorry!” Vinyl says sheepishly.

"The party is in a full swing, gosh Pinkie always has her ways. This party looks awesome." He says to himself.

After sometime in the party, he's super exhausted from the carnival time with Pinkie earlier and all the helping with the party, he just sits down in one of the corners of the place and rests.

Being the weirdo as he is, he just talks to himself by that corner. He's also thinking of ways to get to know Pinkie more.

He goes looking around for Pinkie and once he sees her, he puts a hoof on her shoulder and says, "Hey, Pinkie! Mind if we talk some more later after the party?! Or maybe some other time?! I really want to get to know you more!" He says in a really loud voice because of the music Vinyl is playing.

He waits for a reply from Pinkie.

Applejack smiles at you and punches you on the shoulder, she does so lightly, but it still kind of hurts. “Told y’all y’all could do it.” She says. “And I’ve got a surprise fer ya. Y’all’s got yerself a sponsor already.” she hooves you a new flight suit with the sweet apple acres logo on it. “Good job.” she says. and then she kisses you.

Absolutely astonished that the mare of his dreams was offering a sponsorship for his team, Red Talon kissed Applejack back."Applejack," he said, "I can't thank you enough!"A few seconds later Red Talon noticed a few medics fly over to the crash site. "I'll be right back," Talon said to AJ.Red Talon flew over to the crash site, where he saw Midnight Streak badly mangled up from the wreck, but still walking okay. However, things were very unfortunate for Russ Rocket. Laying in a puddle of his own blood, Russ saw Red Talon and weakly called him over to his side."Red," he moaned, "I... I... can't take this useless rivalry anymore.""What the hay do you mean? You've wrecked me and tried to kill me on numerous incidents!" shouted Red Talon."N...nn...ooo," Russ replied, "I just... feel that this feud... got us nowhere... And what was it... for... just for some on-track... run-ins and humiliation... at flight school? I just wish it... it didn't... end like... this... I'm sorry, Red Talon... I... I'm truly sorry... Please... if I end up making it... through... and I probably... won't... please..."Finding a friend somewhat in Russ, Red quickly silenced him."Russ, don't say that. You'll make it out fine!" Red Talon shouted."I... never make... promises I... can't keep. But now... it's... it's all over..." Russ moaned his last words.Red Talon, knowing that he was standing next to a pegasus of whom's death he was responsible for, was scarred from the moment. Nearly breaking into tears, he headed back to his team tent, where Applejack and his crew chief were."Uh, Red," Blue Deuce asked, "is Russ going to be okay?"Unable to hold back the tears, Red Talon completely broke down."It was all my fault!" Red Talon said through his tears, "Everything! The Canterlot 300, flight school, everything! Why did I have to let some stupid grudge turn into a mess like this?!"

I see that the party is in motion and trot up to Surprise. On the way I take note of Paradox in a fight with some stallion. "KICK HIM IN THE BALLS!" I yell out right before I reach Surprise. "Soo, what am I supposed to do again? This is the first party I've been to as a guest and not the entertainment," I say sheepishly.

“Okay. then, let’s-” She turns to see spike run inside and slam the door, only to go back out a moment later. “What is that Dragon up to?” When spike opens the door again, he is leading another young dragon inside. Twilight squees with delight. “Oh Spike you made a friend!”

Mal turned to see Spike with another dragon. "Hey, good job Spike." He said winking at him.

'Spike has gotten himself a new friend I see. Let's see how this would turn out.'

"So Twi, should we go to the party now? We might be running a little late." Mal said to Twilight.

“Oh, um alright, Just some popcorn will be fine...” Fluttershy Replies. You go up to the counter and order a large Popcorn to share.you get your popcorn and head into the theater, taking your seats next to Dash and Eljordo.“Finally.” Dash whispers. “I was afraid you weren’t going to make it.”“I’m Sorry.”“Shh! It’s Starting!”The movie begins. It is based on the fourth book in the Daring Do series, ‘Daring Do and the Golden Unicorn.’ wich tells of Daring’s adventure into a chain of uncharted islands populated by cannibal Zebras in search of a golden statue of a unicorn filly. Fluttershy is enraptured by the adventures on the screen, and clings to you tightly during some of the scarier parts. Dash, on the other hoof, seems only mildly impressed with the whole thing. quietly voicing her disapproval at several places where the film departs from the source material.After the movie ends, The four of you hang out afterwards to discuss what you thought of it.

So, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Eljordo, (sorry if I spelled it wrong.) What did you think of the movie? I didn't read any of the books and I wasn't sure if it continued from another story before it, so I was just plain confused. Plus, when the zebras appeared, all I could think was how crazy they acted compared to Zecora. *looks over towards Fluttershy* and you seemed pretty scared thoughout the movie. Are you alright? I'd be happy to walk you home if you are scared and if that is alright with you. *sticks out his hoof*(OOC) if you have Fluttershy say yes, I have an idea as to what we could say during the walk to Fluttershy's. Maybe even Angel can make an apprentice

Red's eyes widened, "Did.......you just ask me.........to kiss you?" He shuddered, blushing obviously. He shook his head to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "You....aren't joking with me..........are you?"

He looked around, the room had cleared out by now, so it was just the two of them now........alone........together......holding each other........Octavia telling Red to kiss her........

Rarity Smiles at you. “You do know how to make a lady feel special.” Rarity Replies. “I feel as though perhaps we were meant for one another, even though you are a bit less... royal, than I had thought my prince would be...”

"Well, I'll do my best to make you feel like a princess" Wildcard replies with a wink and kisses the mare again. The pegasus is getting a bit tired and a look at a clock reveals that it is already 2am. "It's late, I think we should go to bed...mind if I stay and sleep on the sofa? I don't want to fly home intoxicated"

Meta Knight enters the door... to a massive party. In one of the corners, however, there was what appeared to be a hooffight going on in the corner between two stallions, while a mare with shaded glasses watched with a worried expression. "Quick... please stay here for a bit?" He made his way to the fight and stepped between them, blocking all blows from both sides. "Now... is there any reason that we have to add to the injuries we naturally accumulate today? Or are you both just drunk?"

“Oh, um alright, Just some popcorn will be fine...” Fluttershy Replies. You go up to the counter and order a large Popcorn to share.

you get your popcorn and head into the theater, taking your seats next to Dash and Eljordo.

“Finally.” Dash whispers. “I was afraid you weren’t going to make it.”

“I’m Sorry.”

“Shh! It’s Starting!”

The movie begins. It is based on the fourth book in the Daring Do series, ‘Daring Do and the Golden Unicorn.’ wich tells of Daring’s adventure into a chain of uncharted islands populated by cannibal Zebras in search of a golden statue of a unicorn filly. Fluttershy is enraptured by the adventures on the screen, and clings to you tightly during some of the scarier parts. Dash, on the other hoof, seems only mildly impressed with the whole thing. quietly voicing her disapproval at several places where the film departs from the source material.

After the movie ends, The four of you hang out afterwards to discuss what you thought of it.

So, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Eljordo, (sorry if I spelled it wrong.) What did you think of the movie? I didn't read any of the books and I wasn't sure if it continued from another story before it, so I was just plain confused. Plus, when the zebras appeared, all I could think was how crazy they acted compared to Zecora. *looks over towards Fluttershy* and you seemed pretty scared thoughout the movie. Are you alright? I'd be happy to walk you home if you are scared and if that is alright with you. *sticks out his hoof*(OOC) if you have Fluttershy say yes, I have an idea as to what we could say during the walk to Fluttershy's. Maybe even Angel can make an apprentice

(OOC: You spelled it right, but my OC is just 'Jordo')

Jordo decided to share his opinion of the movie, since Shy asked. 

"I thought it was good fun. I'm only half way through the second book, so I don't really know how close it was to the source material, but I thought it was alright."

He did enjoy the movie, but in the end he was just there to enjoy Dash's company. 

This close, you can smell the cider on his breath. He roughly shoves you out of the way, which is Breaburn’s last straw. ”That’s it, you got a problem with me, fine. Back off the mare,” he says, and with one mean right hoof, sends the pony reeling out of the bar. You expect the bartender to do something, but he just asks you if you want another drink. The expression on Breaburn’s face is apologetically angry, and it seems this isn’t the first time the two ponies have fought.

"Well, shit."

She didn´t perceive anything for a few seconds. Then, she just saw the colt passing her as he got punched out of the bar, literally. She blinked perplexedly.

"No thanks, I think I´ve had just enough. Eh.. what about you?" she turns to Braeburn, and then realises the slight blur. She puts her glasses on again..  "Good thing I took you off, my glassies."

In that moment, she realises what just happened. Expecting the colt to return for a fight, she just says quickly: "I´m sorry I got you into a fight. You do know him... I guess?". She stares nervously at the bar door.

Edited by Suntouched Coco

Spike Puffs out his chest proudly. “Yup! I’m The personal assistant to the personal student of the Princess.” Spike says. “That means I’m important. Come inside, I’ll fix you something to eat, the restaurants around here don’t have a very good selection of gems.” He motions for you to come inside.

"Wow Spike that's amazing!" Aura said impressed by Spike's high reputation. "I never heard of a dragon having such a title like that among ponies." she added. "Thanks for the offer Spike your very generous." Aura said coming into the library.  "What nice place you got here." she said observing the house. "So i take it you must really enjoy reading books huh?"  She said ecastically thinking Spike was a bookworm. "I like reading too." she adds.

*i stumble back from the punch a couple of steps, then regain my ground, and i rub my jaw where he hit* ow. not a bad punch, whoever you are, but i do believe you need to see what a REAL hit looks and feels like! *i quickly turn around and buck him halfway in the air*

(OOC well can't you introduce carmei and everyone else at the party, even the ex that will fight vinyl when i fight the gideon stand in?)

(Okay, so, apparently I’m yellow. Yellow OOC’s are Dawnpath, Blue/Black are Pages. Sorry this is so late guys, last night.... Last night was crazy.)

(This is page now, I’m not entirely sure the colors are going to work, but here’s your Replies, also, be sure to check the OOC for my latest announcement concerning scedules.)

Glitch lay down on the grass after the the grass after the kiss Derpy gave him. He was flooded with joy, shock, love, and a little bit of pain. He stayed there on the ground, perfectly still, with an enormous grin on his face.

"She glomped me," he thought. "She really glomped me."

He tried to get up, only for a sharp pain in his side to object. Apparently something really had cracked. Glitch winced. He lay back down and dare not move.

"So," he said with a tinge of pain in voice, "when can I see you again?"

Derpy giggles, ”How about now? We can do whatever you want!” She smiles and lets you go. When you can’t really get up, she starts to worry, “No no no no no! Not you too!” She picks you up again, and flies you to the hospital. On take off, you hit a few branches. Once in the hospital, it’s decided that she’s actually fractured your spine on accident. You’re relieved to find out it’s a simple magical procedure, but unfortunately, it’s going to be sore for a good week, maybe two. The doctor sighs once Derpy leaves, saying, “The mare doesn’t know her own strength or abilities. Good luck kid.” He walks out.

Steel had to admit, he was having a far funner time than he thought he would have. Expecting a nice dinner, perhaps a trip to the Cloudsdale Amusement Park at most, he was in an air pocket beneath the sea on a treasure hunt! "Not bad for a first date!" Steel thought before he mentally corrected himself. "Pull it together! Right now, Daring needs your help." Steel then began to search under and behind rocks, looking for anything metallic. He put his nose to the ground to get a closer look at something small. Only to be pinched by a crab on the snoze for his effort. "YE-OW! Get it off! Get if off!" He said as he pulled on the painful pest.

Daring hears you scream and rushes over to you. when she sees what is going on she laughs a little before removing the crab from your face and tossing it into the water. she turns back to you and immediately stops laughing. “Oh dear. I hope that stops bleeding by the time we have to get back in the water...”

You put a hoof to your nose, and sure enough it comes back with a red stain.

"The party is in a full swing, gosh Pinkie always has her ways. This party looks awesome." He says to himself.

After sometime in the party, he's super exhausted from the carnival time with Pinkie earlier and all the helping with the party, he just sits down in one of the corners of the place and rests.

Being the weirdo as he is, he just talks to himself by that corner. He's also thinking of ways to get to know Pinkie more.

He goes looking around for Pinkie and once he sees her, he puts a hoof on her shoulder and says, "Hey, Pinkie! Mind if we talk some more later after the party?! Or maybe some other time?! I really want to get to know you more!" He says in a really loud voice because of the music Vinyl is playing.

He waits for a reply from Pinkie.

“Abso-tootie-lootlie! that sounds like fun! I love getting to know my friends better!” Pinkie says. “Let’s totally hang out right now!”
Before you can respond, you hear the sounds of fighting on the other side of the room.
“Right after I take care of this.” she adds, and then zips off to see what the commotion is about.

I see that the party is in motion and trot up to Surprise. On the way I take note of Paradox in a fight with some stallion. "KICK HIM IN THE BALLS!" I yell out right before I reach Surprise. "Soo, what am I supposed to do again? This is the first party I've been to as a guest and not the entertainment," I say sheepishly.

“Silly. you’re supposed to have fun!” Surprise replies. (lol) “Eat some cupcakes! Drink some Punch! Dance!” She continues to name off fun things you can do at a party.

*i stumble back from the punch a couple of steps, then regain my ground, and i rub my jaw where he hit* ow. not a bad punch, whoever you are, but i do believe you need to see what a REAL hit looks and feels like! *i quickly turn around and buck him halfway in the air*

(OOC well can't you introduce carmei and everyone else at the party, even the ex that will fight vinyl when i
fight the gideon stand in?)

Neon somehow manages to stick a landing, he looks up at ou and growls. “What have you got that I don’t huh? It should be me!” He charges at you. you prepare to defend yourself. you never get the chance however, as a certain pink earth pony stops him for you.

“What are you doing? This party is for having fun! not fighting If you want to fight, you can do it OUTSIDE!” Pinkie Pie then drags you both to the door and throws you out. “You can come back in when you’re finished!” She says, slamming the door. You both pick yourselves up and dust yourselves off.

“Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Pinkie so mad.” Says a voice behind you. you turn to see Caramel, your gay roommate leaning against the side of the building. “Oh, Don’t mind me, Continue beating the tar out of each other.”

-and so you do.

"Wow Spike that's amazing!" Aura said impressed by Spike's high reputation. "I never heard of a dragon having such a title like that among ponies." she added. "Thanks for the offer Spike your very generous." Aura said coming into the library. "What nice place you got here." she said observing the house. "So i take it you must really enjoy reading books huh?" She said ecastically thinking Spike was a bookworm. "I like reading too." she adds.

“Not really, These are all Twilight’s books, she’s the one who-” he is suddenly interrupted by Twilight herself, who appears to be leaving with her Coltfriend. after he deals with them, he leads you to the kitchen where he begins preparing a nice bowl of gems for you.

Mal turned to see Spike with another dragon. "Hey, good job Spike." He said winking at him.
'Spike has gotten himself a new friend I see. Let's see how this would turn out.'
"So Twi, should we go to the party now? We might be running a little late." Mal said to Twilight.

“Alright.” Twilight turns to Spike. “You two be careful, I don’t want to come home and find the place on fire.”
“Yeah yeah. We’ll be fine, just go do your thing.” Spike replies.
With a final worried look from Twi, the two of you head out in the direction of sugarcube corner.

So, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Eljordo, (sorry if I spelled it wrong.) What did you think of the movie? I didn't read any of the books and I wasn't sure if it continued from another story before it, so I was just plain confused. Plus, when the zebras appeared, all I could think was how crazy they acted compared to Zecora. *looks over towards Fluttershy* and you seemed pretty scared thoughout the movie. Are you alright? I'd be happy to walk you home if you are scared and if that is alright with you. *sticks out his hoof*

(OOC) if you have Fluttershy say yes, I have an idea as to what we could say during the walk to Fluttershy's. Maybe even Angel can make an apprentice

Fluttershy nods sheepishly. “That would be... Nice.” she admits. “I try not to get scared, but those Zebras were so mean! did you see what they did to that bunny?” she shudders.

(OOC: You spelled it right, but my OC is just 'Jordo')

Jordo decided to share his opinion of the movie, since Shy asked.

"I thought it was good fun. I'm only half way through the second book, so I don't really know how close it was to the source material, but I thought it was alright."

He did enjoy the movie, but in the end he was just there to enjoy Dash's company.

“Meh, I’d say it was about the third best one so far. The First one is still my favorite, although this one was better than the previous one.” Dash says. “I still think her parting line to the cannibals was better in the book.”

Red's eyes widened, "Did.......you just ask me.........to kiss you?" He shuddered, blushing obviously. He shook his head to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "You....aren't joking with me..........are you?"
He looked around, the room had cleared out by now, so it was just the two of them now........alone........together......holding each other........Octavia telling Red to kiss her........

She rolled her eyes, ”Why do you sound so surprised. Isn’t that USUALLY what colts do when they ask a mare out? Or was Vinyl just pulling my leg when she said colts are the best aliens?” She grins.

"Well, I'll do my best to make you feel like a princess" Wildcard replies with a wink and kisses the mare again. The pegasus is getting a bit tired and a look at a clock reveals that it is already 2am. "It's late, I think we should go to bed...mind if I stay and sleep on the sofa? I don't want to fly home intoxicated"

Rarity Smiles. “Of course you can. In fact I insist. I happen to have a spare bedroom for when Sweetie Belle spends the night here, you can stay there.” She leads you down a hallway and into a small, conservative looking guest room. “Now, Don’t worry about a thing, you just get your rest.” She says. leaving you there.

Meta Knight enters the door... to a massive party. In one of the corners, however, there was what appeared to be a hooffight going on in the corner between two stallions, while a mare with shaded glasses watched with a worried expression. "Quick... please stay here for a bit?" He made his way to the fight and stepped between them, blocking all blows from both sides. "Now... is there any reason that we have to add to the injuries we naturally accumulate today? Or are you both just drunk?"

Or that’s what you would have said If Pinkie Pie hadn’t beaten you to it. <--What he said.

"Well, shit."

She didn´t perceive anything for a few seconds. Then, she just saw the colt passing her as he got punched out of the bar, literally. She blinked perplexedly.
"No thanks, I think I´ve had just enough. Eh.. what about you?" she turns to Braeburn, and then realises the slight blur. She puts her glasses on again.. "Good thing I took you off, my glassies."
In that moment, she realises what just happened. Expecting the colt to return for a fight, she just says quickly: "I´m sorry I got you into a fight. You do know him... I guess?". She stares nervously at the bar door.

He sighs, ”Ya, Ah know him. He-n-Ah had a dispute o’re whose apples ‘re whose. He’s been pickin fight with meh e’r since. If I’d known ‘e’d be here, I’da ne’er come, let alone bring you. Sorry ‘bout that.”

Absolutely astonished that the mare of his dreams was offering a sponsorship for his team, Red Talon kissed Applejack back.
"Applejack," he said, "I can't thank you enough!"
A few seconds later Red Talon noticed a few medics fly over to the crash site.
"I'll be right back," Talon said to AJ.
Red Talon flew over to the crash site, where he saw Midnight Streak badly mangled up from the wreck, but still walking okay. However, things were very unfortunate for Russ Rocket. Laying in a puddle of his own blood, Russ saw Red Talon and weakly called him over to his side.
"Red," he moaned, "I... I... can't take this useless rivalry anymore."
"What the hay do you mean? You've wrecked me and tried to kill me on numerous incidents!" shouted Red Talon.
"N...nn...ooo," Russ replied, "I just... feel that this feud... got us nowhere... And what was it... for... just for some on-track... run-ins and humiliation... at flight school? I just wish it... it didn't... end like... this... I'm sorry, Red Talon... I... I'm truly sorry... Please... if I end up making it... through... and I probably... won't... please..."
Finding a friend somewhat in Russ, Red quickly silenced him.
"Russ, don't say that. You'll make it out fine!" Red Talon shouted.
"I... never make... promises I... can't keep. But now... it's... it's all over..." Russ moaned his last words.
Red Talon, knowing that he was standing next to a pegasus of whom's death he was responsible for, was scarred from the moment. Nearly breaking into tears, he headed back to his team tent, where Applejack and his crew chief were.
"Uh, Red," Blue Deuce asked, "is Russ going to be okay?"
Unable to hold back the tears, Red Talon completely broke down.
"It was all my fault!" Red Talon said through his tears, "Everything! The Canterlot 300, flight school, everything! Why did I have to let some stupid grudge turn into a mess like this?!"

Applejack walks up to you and punches you in the shoulder again. It’s not playful this time.
“Y’all listen and Y’all listen good. That fella out there knew what he signed up fer same as y’all, Racin’ is a dangerous sport, Y’all know that, Rainbow dash knows that, He knew that. This AIN’T YER FAULT.”

(Yeah, apparently Colored text when pasting from google docs is broken now.)

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy nods sheepishly. “That would be... Nice.” she admits. “I try not to get scared, but those Zebras were so mean! did you see what they did to that bunny?” she shudders.

I know! Those zebras were such meanie head! I felt bad for that little bunny. I mean, what if that was Angel? He would be scared out of his mind! Well, maybe Angel wouldn't be, but I'm sure any other animal would. Anyway, *sticks out hoof* shall we? That is, if you want to yet. Edited by DJ-Shy3