Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Seeing the future?

Flareon

22 users have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had a premonition in your dreams?

• Yes
    • No
    • I never sleep

Okay so I get alot of wierd dreams when I'm snoozing but some of the oddest things I have are dreams of the future wether they are good or bad things. After having dreams like these for so many years it's easy to pick them out when I wake up and look for those subtle moments in life that tell when the moment is going to happen. I find it fun to try and discover when the future will happen. So what I wanna know is has anypony had dreams like these?

I had a dream were I was to scared to watch a movie with my family so I just stayed in my room. The amazing thing is the dream even predicted what movie we were going to watch! Also dreams have been known to be able to predict the future. Some dreams.

I know what you mean I can usually tell when I'm having a premonition when it has one or more of my friends in it and when it happens and I notice it I get that really odd deja vu feeling.

I've had that quiet a lot. I once had a dream about my parents having another child and it came true. I think its not see the future but more of seeing the signs and then having a dream that puts those pieces together into a logical predictions.

I get premonitions all the time and they usually come true in some way or another, which is weird *laughs*

Usually it's a very vague idea though, and it's a bit hard to explain how it happens.

It is strange with me. I never sleep dream, but I often daydream things that will happen in real life. I even dreamt about meeting some new classmates, one of which won the science fair, 2 YEARS before it happened. I dreamt the whole science fair, with someone I didn't know at the time winning.

I had a dream that I would find these forums the post in a thread about dreaming about finding these forums and posting in a thread about dreaming about finding these forums and posting in a thread about eaming about finding these for.....

Ok yeah, that would go on infinitely.

I've never had a dream like that, but I have had some extreme de ja vu where as the de ja vu hits I would be able to correctly predict the what happens next for the entire event, ranging from just a few mins to an hour or so, it's spooky.