Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

DDDD DOTA(2) Loving it so much :D!

If anyone ever wants to play with em add me :D! I'm good for a few games every day normally, and its always fun to play with people :D!

The game I'm playing at the moment is XCOM: Enemy Unknown. It's a fun turn base stratagy with base management thrown in it. I really enjoy it simply because of the satisfaction I get when I flank the enemy and utterly destroy them.

I found out a while ago as well that a new XCOM was made, I really want to play it

• Brohoof 1

Mainly Team Fortress 2 and Crysis 2. The first one because I discovered I'm a great sniper, the second one just fir the sake of finishing the campaign once and for all. They keep killing me ;_;

Tales of Xillia. I just picked up the game recently. The battle system is... interesting; so far I like Graces' battle system more, but Xillia's isn't bad. It feels like there's a ton of voice acting in this game, probably because of all the cutscenes. And I wish the skits were a little more spaced out; it's a little tiring to watch, like, three to four skits one after another.

• Brohoof 1

I playing right now is Minecarft on the PC and I love it I so addicted to it I can't stop playing it. :P

And putting mods like Mine little pony make it so much fun. I hope you ponies are having fun now that said Fox Out. B)

I'm about to play Contra 4 on Hard Mode. Why? Because it's the only way to get both the traditional Contra music for the first level (and maybe others, I dunno for sure though since I've never gotten past the first level on Hard) and also the true ending.

Oh god someone help me

Tales of Xillia. I just picked up the game recently. The battle system is... interesting; so far I like Graces' battle system more, but Xillia's isn't bad. It feels like there's a ton of voice acting in this game, probably because of all the cutscenes. And I wish the skits were a little more spaced out; it's a little tiring to watch, like, three to four skits one after another.

I've yet to play Graces but I definitely want to. It's argued to have the best battle system in the series though I personally really liked Xillia's linked abilities and Artes.

And I also prefer having lots of skits all the time. For one thing, they are hilarious compared to Vesperia and Abyss (the only others I've played) even though those ones were pretty good too. Plus in Vesperia I hated how there were so few skits. I could go hours into the game and not have a single skit and it made me sadface. :(

Splinter Cell Blacklist, and Saints Row IV.

Disappointed in SR4 though, its SR3 with little change. Even the missions are mostly the same exact thing :(

But Blacklist.. OMFG.. its Splinter Cell again!!

Freaken LOVING the co op, and the gameplay has gone back to what made SC fun.
Its still got stupid "defend this point while we send hoards of enemies at you" missions, that contradict the whole stealth point of the series. But its actually possible to survive these while remaining hidden this time too.

Minecraft,

Black ops 1 and 2 campaign

I busted out my old Gameboy and I'm playing Pokemon Red (So.... Awesome!)

Pokemon Leaf Green

Pokemon Diaomond

I'm a Pokemon fanboy I know xD

Pokemon MMORPG Online

Plants vs Zombies 2

Candy Crush (SO ADDICTING!)

And last but not least:

Halo 4 campaign.

Best for last.

I'm currently trying to finish Final Fantasy VII. Enjoying it more than I thought I would after all the stuff I heard about it being massively overrated.

The game is massively overrated but in some places it's also highly underappreciated. It did a lot right but a lot of people are very against the characters for one reason or another. People try to shove the characters into stereotypes they don't particularly fit. Cloud is the farthest thing from emo, for example, though he does get significantly more emo-y in the sequels like the Advent Children movie though it's not without reason.

• Brohoof 2

At this current moment in time, Halo 3.

During a one month hiatus from the site (and internet in general) I read all the Halo novels (minus the Forerunner trilogy)

As such, I have been on a massive Halo kick lately. Beat Halo 4 and Halo 3: ODST with the only other Brony I know IRL. Good fun

I am currently playing the waiting game until Pokémon X and Y come out. Until then, I can play other games too. I'm currently playing Pokémon Soul Silver, Pokémon Black 2, Civilization V, and Fallout 3, so they help pass the time.

CS:go

Ocarina of time

And im also doing a 100% play through of Jak and Daxter since it's my favorite game ever. I've also been about half way through Morrowind for months now and I should probably get around to finishing it.

I broke out my SNES and I will be playing Super Mario All Stars!

Also Yoshi's Island, ahhh, childhood games I never get sick of, they will always be entertaining.

• Brohoof 1

I just bought Bully: Scholarship Edition on Xbox 360 when it is/was on sale yesterday/today (past midnight here).

It is my first time playing it and I gotta say... It is maybe the rarest form of me having fun!

Edited by SUPERFOX5

At this point, I am currently game hopping between Saints Row IV on the Xbox 360 and Minesweeper on the PC/laptop

I must say, Saints Row IV is so much more fun than I expected it to be :yay:

Being able to fly all over the city is SOO AWESOME :wub:

Now, if only I could get someone to play with...

Anyone? :comeatus:

Minesweeper on the other hand...

That was only fun on beginner...

Intermediate is pissing me off too much :/

...but I am still determined as fuck to win it…

Even though I keep killing myself on the second or third move :ph34r:

Edited by Wuvable ♥ Woona
  • Brohoof 2

As if I haven't spoken about it enough on this forums (or at least it feels like that), I'm currently taking part in the Killzone Mercenary open BETA for PS Vita. I've been really excited for this game after it got announced, and now that it is only a couple of weeks away from release, the open BETA has finally arrived and I am enjoying it! Gonna pre-order the game soon (bit late but hey, I want that exclusive LMG) :)

• Brohoof 1