mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Payday 2

Black Ops 2

Dynasty Warriors 8

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Team Fortress 2

Just been jumping between these 5 mainly, have started playing Hitman Absolution and MW3 again.

Shambles. You should go play it, quick. It was made in a week by Notch and it's only slightly addicting. http://shambles.notch.net/

Objective:

Kill zombies (to stop them from killing you and getting points)

Kill civilians (for health)

Kill soldiers (for weapons/ammo, they fight back so be careful)

Don't die

What a coincidence! I just paused Borderlands 2 to check my email and take brownies out of the oven. I'm at the part where I just blew up the bar's liquor supply, then went inside to convince the owner of the bar that it was someone else, and to hire me to get back at them. Wow, I just realized how wrong that is....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBoVnss-rQl  I am now playing the old demo of original stick arena. I kinda miss it. The game has changed a bit and in the new version you're now fighting in space

Edited by charlton

I went back to playing Persona 4 Arena because I was tired of making no progress in Guilty Gear orz.

I'm just messing around in training mode to blow off some steam really.

Trying to get back into playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I really want to finish this game but I keep getting distracted by other stuff. :(

• Brohoof 1

Heh. Don't play much computer games. I tend to play FIFA 13 on my PS3 everyday for about 30 minutes. As for PC games, I prefer strategic games like Europa Universalis 3/4, Hearts of Iron 2, and Victoria 2. I also play Football Manager whenever I feel like it.

Ever since I finished Mafia 2, all I've been playing is Fallout 3 and New Vegas (I actually have FO3 on in the background while I'm typing this). I occasionally play an hour or two of The Sims 3, but for some reason it has a bad habit of crashing my computer.

I just bought Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask yesterday. And it is literally the only game I have been playing since.

I mean... jesus, this is an AMAZING Layton game! Easily the best one I've played so far!

There had better be more interactions between Cookie and Luke before this game ends, though.

I'm about mid-disc 2 in Lost Odyssey, at Kaim's old mansion looking for the sorceress

who I suspect may actually be Sarah

Also trying to 100% Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow again. It takes a whole lot more time to do it in this one compared to Aria of Sorrow where souls come fairly quickly. I think they make them harder to get on purpose because they give you the ability to stack souls to make them stronger which is something AoS didn't do. Don't want you getting too overpowered, do they? We'll forget the fact that I love to feel overpowered and godlike in my games. :lol:

Currently, I have been playing a ton of Guild Wars 2 and enjoying the heck out of the living story. Lots of Worms Revolution also, and some Borderlands 2. Will soon start Final Fantasy 9 as a Let's Play cause like, half my viewers have asked me to during my FFX play through and it is just a damn good game.

I do have a huge game of Civ 5 I am in the middle of (the save file is just collecting dust), assuming I ever get several free hours to play that. just one of those games you need lots of time to play.

Going through Skyrim again. Just beat the main storyline and joined the Stormcloaks. I've also been casually doing the Dark Brotherhood questline, as something to do when I don't really want to do anything else.

I plan on getting Dawnguard soon, so there'll be that to figure out. I'll most likely side with the Dawnguard. Crossbows FTW.  :)

So Total War: Rome 2 came out today, so as soon as I have some free time for that I will be spending weeks on that game! As much as I liked Shogun 2 there's something special about the Roman era that makes me want to play it more. There's more variety in the units and factions and the map is larger as well. It would be nice if they fixed the AI issues that have plagued the Total War games as well but I'm looking forward to the larger scale battles and better campaign management.

I've also been playing a lot of Skullgirls recently which is an indie fighter game. Fantastic art style with very solid fighting mechanics and the soundtrack is just great. It's very good for beginners as well with an extensive tutorial. It's a lot of fun to play and the impact of the combos feels good! Plus the characters are pretty unique too.

I picked up Animal Crossing New Leaf last night. Well, technically this morning. I heard a lot of good things about it so I decided to give it a shot. Holy crap is it slow paced! I guess I'll have to keep playing until it all kicks in I guess.

Hahaha, yeah, it usually does start out slow. I usually set the time back 1 week before creating my town so I can get all that out of the way before I start playing appropriately. I know, I'm bad, but I hate starting out with nothing. It is, however, wonderful!