Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I had my family's Christmas today so...

I played Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World Wii U earlier today. Now I'm just waiting for Battlefield 4 to load up. I swear, it takes an hour for a game to load on the Xbox One. So much for next gen being faster! It's like MGS4 long amirite?

I just got done playing 4 straight hours of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I bought it because it was only 5 bucks on a Steam Sale. I must say, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Today, I also played some Fallout 3, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

• Brohoof 2

Team Fortress 2 : Hats. That is all.

FEZ : Pretty good so far. I like the gameplay a lot.

Half Life : Hands down one of my favorite PC games of all time. Replaying it for the 4th time now.

Age Of Empires II : Think this game might get me into the PC strategy game genre. Pretty good so far.

Monaco : Super fun to play with friends and a pretty good stealth game depending on how skilled you are.

Got Metroid Prime Trilogy last month around Black Friday, so I've been playing that, as well as the wonderful Super Mario 3D World. :3 However, since my family might switch off ze internets at the end of the year, I've been playing as much World of Tanks as I can to utilize these lase few days of online-ness. xD

Papers Please, it is infuriating and addicting and I love it.

The music is catchy too. 

Team Fortress 2 remains best online FPS.

That's not a huge accomplishment...

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

Got my hands on a 3DS with Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and I am loving it. I'm hoping to get my hands on Animal Crossing and some other 3DS and Steam games. Gonna have to wait for both shops to settle down before adding funds, though. Hoo boy, today was just not a good day for digital distribution.

• Brohoof 1

Minecraft (Feed the beast, because who likes vanilla), CS:GO, Civilization V, fire emblem:awakening(fantastic game, highly recommended)

Xbox 360 BF4, Team Fortress 2.

PC actually sucks.

Team Fortress 2 remains best online FPS.

I disagree

Counter Strike

Edited by Diamondeye83

I disagree

I should hsve said new PC games seem to suck. Because my computer fucking crashes on games newer than about Skyrim's age.

On the TF2 part, simply asking "why?" there.

Edited by Twilight Sniper