Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Surprisingly, I'm playing Little Big Planet 2 right now. Mostly just gushing over my own work and reading the comments and ratings left by others on it. I'm also contemplating what I should create next.

I've been playing quite a bit of Arma 3 recently, in fact I just had it installed yesterday (I actually bought it during the alpha last year, but I didn't like it so much at first to be honest) and I've gotten about 16 hours played in total so far (6 since yesterday). I'm still not entirely used to how everything works compared to the previous game (damn you G key!), but I still love playing just as much!

Arma 2 was my 2013 favourite game of the year ... and it may be a bit too early, but I'm calling it now ... Arma 3 is my favourite game of 2014! :D

Edited by Sir Jackleberry

Replaying the first Ratchet and Clank right now after beating A Crack In Time the other day. I still need to get much of the series. I only have 1, 3 and ACiT (which I think is 5 but I could be wrong)

I'm also playing Last Scenario on my laptop and Chrono Trigger on my DS but R&C is where I'm focusing at the moment. Until something else catches my interest, that is. :P

Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, Total War: Shogun 2, Starbound, and Battlefield 4 

Damn you Far Cry 3, making me spend countless hours hurling molotov cocktails at people driving on a bridge so the driver catches and fire and veers off into a ravine. 

Edited by NocturnalRainbow

I'm currently playing Rayman Legends on my new Wii U. After playing Rayman Origins, I wasn't hesitant to play this game. So far, it's a really good modern platformer. Good graphics, fair but challenging level design, it's all here.

I am currently replaying Bully: Scholarship Edition by Rockstar Games for the consecutive 12th time since purchasing it back in December of 2013. I love this game for it's free-roaming qualities, the ability to chose your own path in terms of socialization and accessorization, as well as the fact that you do seem to become the main character; Jimmy Hopkins, a kid dumped at a terrible school for rich kids by his step father who despised him. 

If you'd like to beat up bullies, make friends with all different sorts of kids, and create chaos in your school, then I suggest this game.

capsule_467x181.jpg

I am trying to play La-Mulana (STEAM), but it is kinda hard, like how Legend of Zelda NES was hard back then without Internet.

I like La-Mulana so much right now, It is like of Indiana Jones and Metroid had a kid, La-Mulana would be that kid.