mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Nobody's playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze yet? Well, I guess I'm not either, so...

Times are tough.

...But also there's like a million games out there to play. Give it time. :lol:

I'd have gotten it already if I had a job to get a Wii-U. I loved DKCR and TF seems to just be improving on...everything. Excellent use of the back- and foregrounds, very creative level and boss designs...hellz yeah.

• Brohoof 1

I just got home from work to find the town hall had finished building in the mlp mobile game. In less than 24 hours, Princess Luna will sail into my town and I'll finally finish a game I started damn near a year ago. There was no way in hell I was going to buy gems!

Cards Against Humanity. ^-^

That game is so fun! And raunchy haha

Well, I am replaying Mario Sunshine on my gamecube because it was one of my first games ever aaaaaand its still one of my favorites! c: 

Also I play Minecraft every other day, not as addicted as I used to be

I started playing Dead Island since it's free this month On XBL but other than that I've been playing Fallout New Vegas and Star Conflict ^.^

I modded the shit out of that game and Dead island Riptide for Xbox 360

Woah! Nice! It already came out :I

I played the demo and it was awesome

You like it so far?

Yeah, I quite like it :) A few features are a bit stupid, but it's definintely got the best gameplay of the the XIII series.

Also, open world is class :D

I just downloaded that MLP app game thing on my phone, and it's actually been kinda fun to play! Nothing spectacular mind you, but it's still cute and entertaining, at least to me. ;)

Otherwise, just the usual Arma 2 still. My 'mission-making side' somewhat came back to me recently, so I've been making some random mini-missions here and there for fun. :P

• Brohoof 1

I just downloaded that MLP app game thing on my phone, and it's actually been kinda fun to play! Nothing spectacular mind you, but it's still cute and entertaining, at least to me. ;)

Otherwise, just the usual Arma 2 still. My 'mission-making side' somewhat came back to me recently, so I've been making some random mini-missions here and there for fun. :P

No way, I was just about to post that I was playing that game right now! XD

Got a name too add ya?

• Brohoof 1

Well ever since I beat Pokemon X I've been low on games to play. So I've just been playing a bunch of old games. I recently bought a PS2 from a used book store that also sold old games. I mainly played old PS1 games we've had for years like Gex 3 or a South Park video game (which I found to have extremely awkward controls) I did put in Megaman Legends 2. But the opening cut scene was so long that I was like "I'll play it later."

No way, I was just about to post that I was playing that game right now! XD

Got a name too add ya?

Cool! :lol:

Ehh ... I don't think I do? :P I'm probably gonna wait a bit before I decide to do anything about that though. ;)

I just picked up Thief for the Ecksbawks. It's like a mix of Skyrim and Bioshock Infinite, as weird as that sounds. The town has a dingy Skyrim feel to it and I spent my time sneaking around and stealing crap in that game. However it has the linear but open areas like Bioshock and the main character sounds and talks to himself like Booker DeWitt.

About 4/5 of the way through Kingdom Hearts 2.

A HUGE improvement over the first game, which nearly drove me away from the franchise entirely. The combat mechanics are smooth, the levels are easier and more fun to navigate, the characters are nice, the story... though fairly complicated, is certainly not unwelcome... etc.

... Although I hope Demyx is drowning in hell right now.