mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

winter voices..it's a psychological horror turned based RPG game..it was panned by critics but  played the first 20 minutes..so much in depth with a lot of emotion. The Atmospheric Music is also darn emotional and great.

Edited by Renon Strike

Atomic Zombie Smasher. Best indie game ever... It puts you on edge and makes you fight to save just one more yellow dot from the approaching zombie horde. And the soundtrack! It's great. I sound like I'm trying to advertise this aren't I... It's a good game. Look it up.

Civilization V.

It's been a while, but I just started a new game as Japan (which I renamed to Fyrallis). :D This time around I decided to use a 'chain of command' sort of thing (which is obviously modified to suit the game/my preferences better). The way I'm doing it, is basically like this: 1 unit = 1 squad, 3 squads = 1 platoon, and 3 platoons = 1 company (doesn't go any higher than that). ^_^

Skullgirls: Encore. This re-release has had me religiously watching the Playstation Store, and with all the changes and additions Lab Zero made, I think it was well worth the wait. 

(edited)

Right now, I'm playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. It is quickly becoming one of my all-time favourite games. It's so fun and addictive, and a good portrayal of my favourite superhero. After I beat this game, I'll get Arkham City. But I'm staying far, far away from Arkham Origins until it gets 100% FIXED (it is most unlikely that it ever will be patched, fuck you WB Montreal!)

Edited by Master of Antics

Me too! I really like the game, only problem is that iam more of a team player :). We should totally play, add me on steam: hawkleaf

yeah the game is amazing ill add you soon btw im LvL 24.

(edited)

I'm an action/adventure gamer. I love playing Halo, Battlefield, Fable, and Assassin's Creed. I enjoyed SW: KotOR as well. I tried Titanfall the other day at my friend's house and I really liked it!

Xbox 360 gamertag: Soul Warden II

(that's two capital i's next to each other)

Edited by PE Brony