Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Payday 2, BF4, TITANFALL!! and FTL Advanced Edition. Just beat normal difficulty for the first time aboard the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 and her Captains Flim and Flam (Applejack on weapons, Applebloom died, Big Mac on Shields, Granny Smith of Engines, Rainbow Dash on Doors).

i have been trying to complete hotline miami and build a robot on Garry's mod , hotline miami will take a about a day or 2 to complete I have 2 chapters to complete and i have killed my Garry's mod with mlp add-ons so i have to play offline with most of my add-ons deleted 

Just played Titanfall on the 360..............I am obsessed with it, b/c its got my favorite piece of equipment.  *eyes sparkle*  Cloaking Device......*drools*

Replaying Castlevania: Lords of Shadow for @@Starlighty who bought Mirror of Fate without realizing it was the sequel to LoS. Gotta beat it for her before she goes back home, plus it's one of my favorite Castlevania games of all time so it's great replaying it again. :P

Also playing Symphony of the Night on the side.

After LoS? Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Then Dark Souls II.

Somewhere in there Fist of the North Star has gotta be played too. lol

hmm mostly DOOM 3 campaign on the BFG edition on 360.. i also reinstalled my MLP app on my phone.. doing better than last night xD

i also recently downloaded Battle Block Theater.. defenetlly an odd as hell game, but so funny xD

Dwarf Fortress. The most completely complicated game to grace the world. Oh, and its entirely in ASCII characters.

I loooooooved this game. I was horrifically bad at it, but I loved it. Haven't kept track of it in a while though. I wonder what insane shit Toady's added... Can you build a Dwarf Fortress capable computer in the game yet?

And as for me, playin' some old Starcraft 2. Trying to get my Zerg game on, and failing horribly. I have decent early timing on soO style aggressive speedlings into macro and tech, but after that my macro goes south fast.

Lately I've gone back to a few older games to try and finish up some more achievements and attempt to max the game out, to name a few:

Hitman: Absolution

Brink

Dynasty Warriors 7

Skyrim

Then I feel competitive I jump to ...

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

Gears of War 3

Team Fortress 2

Just finished up Persona 3 Portable, and it was AMAZING.

I want "Battle for everyone's souls" playing whenever I do anything awesome, ever. Or even just while I exist. I will NEVER get tired of it.

... Though, the ending was confusing as hell...

... Anyway, it's fine for me to post this here, because just last night I began a replay of the game, this time as a female. Can't wait to see where the new social links take me...

I've been playing a bunch of the Lego line:

Harry Potter years 1-4

Harry Potter years 5-7

Lord of the Rings

Batman

Batman 2

Marvel Heroes

I'm not hugely fond of any of the titles in general, but TT adds some flair that make the games genuinely enjoyable.

Plus they were 5 bucks apiece.