Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

(edited)

Resident Evil Operation raccoon city it is a good game. Just don't understand why people say it was the worse resident evil game ever.

I think it's because of the bad controls. The models look like they were from the cgi scenes in Resident Evil 2 and 3. They tried to make a horror game into an action zombie shooter game.

Edited by Jamaican Jam

(edited)

I just got Guns of Icarus (after seeing it online and thinking it looks really awesome) and it's actually super intimidating. Can anyone here offer some help/advice?

Or if you can extend an invitation to a newbie-friendly group, that'd be swell too. :3

Edited by Graveyard Duck

This.

post-26413-0-97575500-1400626851_thumb.jpg

I decided to tackle story mode once more despite a few bulls---- scenes towards the end.

Ignore the watermark. It was the only "no hotlinking" one I could find of a quality image.

I just recently bought Portal 2 and I can't get enough of it. I've been playing it every chance I get for about a week and I've already beaten it. Now I'm going back through it with developer commentary. I find the story incredibly interesting and although it contains a lot of humour, it's kind of eerie as well. All those years of "science" buried beneath the Earth's crust, robots taking over, etc. The whole thing has a creepy vibe to it, in my opinion, and that's what I love about it.

I've done some research and found out that it takes place in the same world as Half Life, so now I want to play those games as well. Kind of a random thought, but I think it would be awesome if they made a Half Life / Portal movie, or maybe a Half Life movie and a Portal movie that somehow tie in together or reference each other... Heck, even a single movie about one of them would be awesome.

I'm currently addicted to Rust right now. That game has taught me things about myself that I didn't know before, take for example that in a post apocalyptic situation I would probably shoot someone in the face rather than talk to them. 

Lol you're one of those *parasprites* that go around shooting people who just want to ask for help?   >:3

Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden

I never knew what that was until I just looked it up.  I can't stop laughing.

MGS Peace Walker HD and Persona 1 on the PSP

Peace Walker is so much better with an actual controller

• Brohoof 2