mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

What games i am playing right now??? Damn, thats a hard one....

I play so many games lately, but i would say, dawn of war 2 retribution, minecraft, call of duty ghost, and dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi

Those where just a small amount of games that i play lately xD (I have lots and lots of games at home, its hard to choose honestly)

Banner2.png

Guess what?

More World of Warships.

I miss the St. Louis, but I don't miss her speed.

I do, however, enjoy getting the drop battleships with my "SURPRISE B****!" Torpedoes on my Phoenix.

• Brohoof 1

I've been playing a good amount of F-Zero GX lately. Though I'll be taking a break from that and start playing Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (which I just got today). I'll also continue my training in Super Smash Bros Melee and Project M since I'm most likely going to be extensively playing them both next week at a church event I'm going to. 

So that's what I've been playing lately.

(edited)

Rocket League. It's like football (soccer?) with rocket cars. Very entertaining, indeed, and it works great with my new controller. :)

Edited by Vert
  • Brohoof 1

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

I remember when I was in 9th grade and said I would never play Pokémon anymore... I've never lied to myself so hard...

pok-mon-alpha-sapphire-packaging-final-1

Smash Bros. for Wii U, Splatoon, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.

How's Xenoblade? I've been tempted to buy it but I don't know...

• Brohoof 1

img-19396-1-Finished.png

Eeyup... this signature was made by: @Sparkle Speed

Im playing Kerbal Space Program.

KSP is great, do you play with many mods?

I am currently playing Distant Worlds Universe. Its a pain to understand, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Im playing Silent Hill 4 - The Room at the moment  :squee:

I've yet to play Silent Hill 2, 3, 4 or Homecoming. Out of all those The Room looks the most interesting. The problem is getting my hands on them. The PS2 versions are a little expensive and the HD Collection supposedly has major issues I don't wanna deal with...and it doesn't have The Room on it at all so it's a waste of my time as a "collection" anyway.

I remember when I was in 9th grade and said I would never play Pokémon anymore... I've never lied to myself so hard...

sig-3962364.pok-mon-alpha-sapphire-packa

How's Xenoblade? I've been tempted to buy it but I don't know...

It's so good, story is awesome, certain strategies work better than others, many customization options, pretty challenging, and tons of side quests. I haven't been able to put it down!

• Brohoof 1

pTWYO9Y.png

I'm probably going to restart playing The Misadventures of Tron Bonne. If not that, then I should get to playing Half-Life 2 (and 1).

I love Tron's game. It came out of nowhere and ended up being quite the experience. I originally picked it up for the Megaman Legends 2 demo that came with the game but I ended up never getting MML2 and Tron just blew me away. I almost like it more than the original Megaman Legends.

• Brohoof 1