Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Xenoblade Chronicles X, Dark Souls, Final Fantasy 6, Nier...

Think I started too many RPGs around the same time lol :blink:

Oh yeah, also still going in the Ace Attorney series with Dual Destinies... probably the best looking visual novel-type game I've ever seen, the models look great and animate almost like sprites... looks amazing and uses what the 3DS has got well! :D

Currently playing Rainbow Six Siege. Pretty fun Door Kicker action sim if ya ask me! :kindness:  Anyone else play it? Would love to partner up with some other person here.

Edit: Should add that I'm on PC :adorkable:

Edited by regretfulone45

Skyrim because I didnt give it too much of a chance, and now I have 93 mods on it (lol) while playing on easy to avoid grinding, and running around faster thanks to Releasing 8th gate and spotting monsters easier thanks to a Byakugan and I'm going to put all stat into mana. (and using infinite arrows because, I really dislike grinding and i dont think it undermines play because travel is still interesting just interesting more often, and I dont need to struggle in repetitive dungeons or anything which has dissuaded me from playing the game int he past since I would go straight to do what I wanted prepared or not)

Also recently Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void which is fabulous over the other expansions. Faster, more unit diversity, more into the action. Zerg is also winning more unlike in Heart of the Swarm.

But I haven't been playing this second because of a diary-too-much-mucous-production-sinus-headache. Been having milk and cheese pretty much each meal for a few days.

I probably have been playing way too much League of Legends recently. More than half of the time I spend playing video games these days is spent attempting to improve myself in it. Not easy with its somewhat toxic community of feeders.

The only other thing I play is Team Fortress 2, because it's probably the most fun game that I own, and it's also probably the zaniest game I have.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

Playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. I impulse bought the entire series for PS3 and now I'm slowly working through them. Now I see where Darksiders 2 got most of its inspiration from, the wall-running and parkour are virtually identical. Combat's a pain though...