Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

7 Days to Die. It's pretty good, it's definitely come into its own instead of just being "Minecraft, but with realistic zombies and a player thirst system" like it was in its early stages.

Also been playing a lot of GTA Online and Gran Turismo 6.

I play Destiny on Xbox One. Though I upgraded my console to a new one, and have yet to reinstall the game... xD 

What console do you play on?

I play the game on Xbox One as well. Though my gamertag is a little inappropriate so if you want to add me I'll message you my GT.

• Brohoof 1

I should probably update my sig but right now I'm playing Ninety Nine Nights and Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time.

In N3 I just finished Inphyy's story and started Aspharr's. Lost in the second mission in his and now I feel dumb for it. :(

This is my third time restarting Growlanser. I love the game to death but I always get distracted while playing it. This time I intend to stick with it. So far it's the only game in the series I've played but I'll try to beat this one before I get another. I think Generations is available on PSN so that'll be easy.

Last night I finally decided to start Oblivion. I've never played an Elder Scrolls game (or Fallout, for that matter) and I'm only about 2 hours in, but it's pretty alright so far.

Do you have any of the DLC? Knights of the Nine is a pretty amazing one if you're looking to get any.

I've been doing a private stream of FF7, I just recently got to Costa De Sol, or whatever the Beach city is called,

Kind of been wanting to replay this game lately. I just finished Crisis Core and the remake is a long ways away so I'll settle for the original.