Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Right now I'm playing Final Fantasy Explorers and Fire Emblem: Awakening waiting for the new FE to be released.

I want both of these games. Especially Explorers. I really like this more actiony path the FF series has been going down lately.

Playing Darksiders 2, and this time I'm going to beat Apocalyptic difficulty.  Downloaded all the DLC too, so now one of my favorite games got even better.

<.< >.> I need to get back to this game. I stopped a few hours in because I got distracted by another game. The first is one of the few games I have the Platinum Trophy for.

I played Lego Creator.  :pinkie:

For like 5 Seconds... >_>

I got to the welcome screen, so thats good.  :dash:

But then the game crashed my Mac. And my windows cant play it either. Not even with extra Programs.

I hate Pc Games...

I also wanted to play Army Men and it also didnt work.

I just cant get Pc Games to work...

Thats why i will always love Game Consoles more.  :lol:

I'm not playing a game right now.. Because I'm on the forums :P

But the last game i was playing was Starmade..

Come tuesday though, i will have full nets and i'll

FINALLY be able to update and play Star Citizen again :D

I played Lego Creator.  :pinkie:

For like 5 Seconds... >_>

I got to the welcome screen, so thats good.  :dash:

But then the game crashed my Mac. And my windows cant play it either. Not even with extra Programs.

I hate Pc Games...

I also wanted to play Army Men and it also didnt work.

I just cant get Pc Games to work...

Thats why i will always love Game Consoles more.  :lol:

Sounds like you have far more issues than a simple game(Lower hardware or otherwise). The only issues I have are due to dev issues or issues such as Tobii EyeX and TrackIR(Which are rare). Even back on my crap HP laptop issues were rare(When I played consoles far more often). Many Windows users have no clue what they are doing.

Sounds like you have far more issues than a simple game(Lower hardware or otherwise). The only issues I have are due to dev issues or issues such as Tobii EyeX and TrackIR(Which are rare). Even back on my crap HP laptop issues were rare(When I played consoles far more often). Many Windows users have no clue what they are doing.

I think the Problem with my Pc Games is, that they are not old enough to be played on a Ms-Dos Emulator but also not new enough to be played on my Windows 7.

I always seem to buy middle ones. And i have no clue how to get these to work...

I dont buy me new Pc Games, because my slow Windows wouldnt be able to run big games and i cant buy games for Mac, because Steam doesnt work anymore since my system isnt supported anymore.

Pc gaming sucks. I mean, i cant even play on a Pc ! All the games i want to play, doesnt work.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I think the Problem with my Pc Games is, that they are not old enough to be played on a Ms-Dos Emulator but also not new enough to be played on my Windows 7.

I always seem to buy middle ones. And i have no clue how to get these to work...

I dont buy me new Pc Games, because my slow Windows wouldnt be able to run big games and i cant buy games for Mac, because Steam doesnt work anymore since my system isnt supported anymore.

Pc gaming sucks. I mean, i cant even play on a Pc ! All the games i want to play, doesnt work.  :lol:

I can understand. As well I did come off quite offensive, I did not mean to assume about you. PC gaming is more of a hobby than a pastime, it takes more knowledge/dedication yet does not warrant superiority as most pretend, being a console player years ago I can sympathize.

<.< >.> I need to get back to this game. I stopped a few hours in because I got distracted by another game. The first is one of the few games I have the Platinum Trophy for.

I wish I had the Platinum for the first Darksiders. That last trophy where the game suddenly becomes an on-rails shooter with War needing to kill 90-95% of the enemies while riding the angelic beast is impossible.

• Brohoof 1

I wish I had the Platinum for the first Darksiders. That last trophy where the game suddenly becomes an on-rails shooter with War needing to kill 90-95% of the enemies while riding the angelic beast is impossible.

Look up a Youtube walkthrough of it. It's definitely one of the most tedious to get but there's a few tricks to doing it. I forget exactly what though.

Currently the games I'm going through are:

Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy Tactics

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Halo: Reach

...I have finished the last one about 800 times but I keep playing it anyhow.  Intend to move on to 4 one of these days... :lol:

Fallout 4.

I sided with the Institute for the first run to get the trophy, but saved at different points through the game beforehand to avoid having to replay the game from the beginning for each faction.

I fell when trying to get the Strength bobblehead in the Mass Fusion building, and since the Brotherhood of Steel blew up the elevators, so I have to grind to level 41 to get the perks necessary for jet park power armor, so I can complete the quest.

Edited by Ianpiersonjdavis

XCOM 2, baby! That and Rabi-Ribi. :3

The only thing I don't like about the new XCOM is the timer on most missions I've played so far (EDIT: Apparently there's already a mod to disable most of them, so that's cool). Otherwise, I think it's bloody fantastic. No real performance issues on my end either, though I do feel like it should be running a bit faster on my current hardware and graphical settings. Also why did you have to release just when I'm in the middle of making something, damn it!

Rabi-Ribi was one of those "Ah screw it I'm just gonna buy it, fuck da police" kinds of games, at least for me. It was an impulse purchase, and a good one at that, because I'm actually really enjoying it. I'm shite at the boss battle stuff (it's like Touhou, which I'm not too great at, but harder), but the rest of the game is pretty great IMO.

The last game I played was about a few days ago. That was Fallout 4. I believe the last thing I did was liberating the Castle for the Minutemen. Unfortunately that mission was too hard to do at first because I wanted to try and go through the whole game using a Sniper Build + a Backup Tactical Shotgun and heavily modded Pipe Pistol + a Switchblade and Machete. My Sniper Rifle brilliantly named "Silent Night" and such. I had to change tactics because of the Queen Mirelurk battle, which was unfortunate. (Are there any factions in Fallout 4 that work great for a Sniper Build, by any chance?) So afterwards a loaded an old save file, grabbed some Power Armor and a Minigun, stole the fire-spewing weapon from within the Castle, took a few chems, and managed to run it down. (What's worse for my build is that I decided to not have followers, because I wanted to use the Lone Survivor perk for the extra carry weight and such.)

I still have many other games I need to get to playing, too. I have untouched copies of Xenoblade Chronicles, Dissidia 012, Tales of Zestiria, Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Symphonia & its sequel, Lightning Returns, Undertale, Hunie Pop, and Persona 4 and I don't know what to choose.  :scoots:

I'm really bad at fighting games, and Touhou 07.5 - Immaterial and Missing Power has no problem with reminding me of that fact. I mean, the last fighting game I played was SSBB, and that was at least 5+ years ago

I didn't even know it was a fighting game until I loaded it up and noticed the unusual menu options (I'm going into these games pretty much blind, you see). That being said, I'm still having fun, getting my ass handed to me by normal (and  sometimes even easy) level CPU's. ^^;

Skyrim, and probably that answer will remain valid for quite some time until Elder Scrolls 6 comes out. I keep going back to it because it's so easily moddable and I like being a Physical God who is entirely invincible except for the highest level dragons.