Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I kind of have my time divided at the moment..

I'm currently playing Europa Universalis IV, and RimWorld.. and on occasion I play Fallout: New Vegas..

I have the afternoon off, so I'm not sure what I should play right now... :3

Playing Just Cause 3 currently. I have the first 2 and I’ve played a little of both, but this one is miles better in my opinion. I love blowing stuff up and just randomly flying around with the grapple shot and parachute/gliders. The gunplay is fun as well.

I've been switching from Killing Floor to XCom: Enemy Unknown to Crypt of the Necrodancer. A lot of challenging, perma-death type games that beat you with difficulty. I'm having loads of fun!

Oh! And I've also been playing Brutal Doom as well. There's just something boner-inducing about using a chaingun to paint an entire room red with blood and gore.

I was assigned to play Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep in my video game design class.

It's pretty cool, but i'm not digging the selection of Disney characters in it.

• 1 month later...

Been playing some more Hearthstone lately, I've been making some silly themed decks and messing around with 'em. Of course, barely having any of the cards limits the sillyness I can pull off. :P

Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story

This game right here. I loooooove it. When Nintendo makes RPGs, they make them good.

The music being done by the composer of the Kingdom Hearts series helps too. She makes good boss music. :wub:

Warframe and Infamous: Second Son

Second Son was easily my favorite in the series. Delsin was the most realistic character ever. I loved it so much I got the Plat.

Before I played the game I was always told the powers were underwhelming but I can't disagree more. The digital power rocks your face off and who doesn't love running at sixty miles an hour across the city with the neon powers?

It helps that I'm actually from the Seattle area so I felt right at home. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Well I'm continuing my blood-soaked party of ultraviolence with some Postal 2 and more recently, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, which I just bought the other day. Fun times!