Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Playing a bit more of Shadow of Mordor, just trying to get more relic thingies.  At least just until (as of this post) Battlefield Hard-line comes out.

I'm playing a couple on steam. 

Fallout 3. Excellent game

And Far Cry 3. Also a really good game. Fuck Uplay, though.

Hey if I may ask, what OS are you using?

Playing a bit more of Shadow of Mordor, just trying to get more relic thingies.  At least just until (as of this post) Battlefield Hard-line comes out.

Hey if I may ask, what OS are you using?

Windows 8.1, Why do you ask?

Right now I'm playing through the original Homeworld 1 for the first time. Aquila got me into it and I'm really loving it so far. 

I'm also playing Civilization V, as well as a bit of Team Fortress 2, Trine 2, and Royal Defense.

Don't have it just yet, but I'll presumably be getting Kirby and the Rainbow Curse on Friday. :3 I've heard really good things about it so I'm actually pretty excited! Looks awesome! ^^

It crashes in the middle of the game, but not like crash to desktop; it just freezes.

Fallout 3? Yeah it runs fine. No problems.

Endless legend.

Honestly one of the best turn based strategies I've played in a while.

It's essentially fantasy civ with a lot more depth.

It crashes in the middle of the game, but not like crash to desktop; it just freezes.

Is this after starting up?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/22370/discussions/0/828937546147175081/

Going through this thread may hopefully help.

Also installing the unofficial patch in that thread is definitely recommended regardless, very useful.

Hopefully that helps, if not I have no idea :/

"Why can't I hit that fucking red box" Simulator Lovely Planet.

It's a stupid, dumb piece of crap cute, fun game, which I saw on Kurt's livestream earlier, and decided to try for myself. My hand hurts I'm really having a lot of fun with this game, played it for two hours straight trying to get the fastest times possible because I was having so much fun going through the first few levels. I can't wait to uninstall this game play more when I wake up tomorrow. I will pray to the Lovely Planet gods before I go to bed tonight. Lovely Planet is love. Lovely Planet is life.

For real though, I do indeed like the game and the challenge it offers, as frustrating as it might be. It'd probably be a lot less rage-inducing if I were to just accept the times I got and continued to the next level ... but I'm stubborn. I must have the quickest time possible, I can't help it. The only way I'll move on otherwise, is if I really don't think I can go any faster ... or if I'm just sick of that particular level. :P

Mario kart wii, (sadly Nintendo wifi shut down...) and team fortress 2~

Edited by KrazyDashie

Minecraft and My Little Investigations, although I usually prefer watching Youtubers play games instead of playing them myself. Youtubers like CaptainSparklez, Syndicate, UltraMag64, etc.

Edited by FluttershyIsMagic

Soul Sacrifice on my Vita, which has turned out to be one of the most amazing games I've ever played, and replaying Tomb Raider '13 on my 360. Figure I oughta refresh my memory before Rise of the Tomb Raider comes out.