mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I started a replay of Subnautica for the first time after beating it 2 years ago. Despite knowing about all the scary stuff and secrets the game is still insanely tense and terrifying to play. I physically jumped and let out a scream when I realized I was getting too close to the Aurora and heard a leviathan scream in the background. I swear man, it’s scarier than most horror games.

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png

I bought a whole bunch of games for my steam deck and got an xbox controller for my pc. I am planning to get a whole lot of nothing done for the first time in a while pretty soon.

Some of the games I bought on Steam: Yazuka 0, Borderlands 3, Read Dead 2, Cyberpunk 2077, and I forgot what else that was on sale.

I'm planning to get Starfield, Elden Ring, Hi-Fi Rush, and several others around the Steam Fall sale.

Edited by StarlightNyars
GABE NEWELL LET GO OF MY WALLET, PLEASE!

8 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Wondering if Star Wars and Sonic the Hedgehog made it there.  

Playing Star Wars myself:arethosehands:  

Tbh I haven’t played a Star Wars game in a long time other than Battlefront 2 lol What are the latest games to have come out? 

As for Sonic, the music from the variety of games sound good even though I haven’t played the games lol

after a short sidestep too F1 manager 23 back too Cyberpunk 2077, to get close too the platinum on the ps5 version. at least until end of october, when "new" games require my attention(MGS)

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

On 2023-09-22 at 6:49 AM, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

after a short sidestep too F1 manager 23 back too Cyberpunk 2077, to get close too the platinum on the ps5 version. at least until end of october, when "new" games require my attention(MGS)

Change of plan. the new update for the DLC made couple trophys unobtainable as of right now. So instead i picked another game(That i also finished on ps4 before) that i already started on ps5 and continue there for the time beeing, Horizon Forbidden West, either until CP77 trophys are fixed or the MGS Master Collection releases.

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

On 2023-09-22 at 12:20 AM, StarlightNyars said:

Tbh I haven’t played a Star Wars game in a long time other than Battlefront 2 lol What are the latest games to have come out? 

Is it the original 2005 Battlefront II or the 2017 EA title?  

Squadrons and Jedi Survivor are the latest to come out.  

On 2023-09-22 at 12:20 AM, StarlightNyars said:

As for Sonic, the music from the variety of games sound good even though I haven’t played the games lol

Got finished with the Ruins of Nul flashpoint in Star Wars:  The Old Republic.  Didn't expect,

Spoiler

Darth Malgus to go Sonic the Hedgehog:blink: with force speed:BornAgainBrony:  

Now moving onto Ruhnuk and a clash of bounty hunters.  

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

Equestria at War, my favorite visual novel/strategy game mod, just released an update that gives a ton of content to Kiria/Kirins. So I'm probably going to end up losing dozens of hours of my life playing that for the next month. I'll also have to resist the temptation to replay Posada's content and then write another FiMFic involving her...

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png

My Star Wars playing stalled due to bad online recognition:scoota-sad:  

23 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Mega Man X8. I’ve been itching to play this game for years :ticking:. By the way, I’ve killed Sludge once out of three in this playthrough :oh_golly:

image.thumb.png.df10b7ed725eff2fa2a4cea6cc2032df.png

Ah yes, the unfortunate finale in the X series.  I think they made Axl more playable in that one:rarity:  

Little off topic, songs from the A Perfect Circle covers album Emotive are playing in my head now:secret:  

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

5 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Ah yes, the unfortunate finale in the X series.  I think they made Axl more playable in that one:rarity:  

Funnily enough, only X was viable in X7. Axl was the second worst because X outshine him in every way, and Zero’s range was even shorter. His delayed and gimmicky air attack, and the ass camera didn’t do him any favors :scoots:.

X8 X still outshines the others due to his armors as ever, but none of them outshines anyone otherwise. Axl may be weaker and can take less damage, but he got his own niche by firing in all directions and higher mobility. And Zero plays as good as X4 through X6. Point is, you can comfortably play with anyone and you won’t ever feel like you made a bad choice

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

Doing a throwback playthrough in Rimworld, where I return to my "original" seed/map and semi-faithfully recreate my old base from back then. I'm also limiting myself to only 100 mods, which is a lot more difficult than it sounds when you're a mod addict like myself. <.<

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

Mega Man 9 and 10 though the Legacy Collection. Finished both, but I ended up liking 10 a lot more than 9. The level design in 9 was a lot more rough, which I guess is more of a product of them trying to replicate the structure of the NES games after around fifteen years. Luckily, 10 is a lot more refined in that aspect.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

• 2 weeks later...

I started a new game on Fallout 4today. Not really looking to do much story unless I happen across a quest, but I do wanna get Goodneighbor for the Silver Shroud stuff. Not sure if I'll use the gun, but I really wanna roleplay the Shroud.

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

Currently? Yoshi's Island. I'm using VGMaps to guide me through each stage to find where every Red Coin and Flower is, considering how time-consuming and tedious and challenging it is to get 100% of ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING  is, ahahahahahahahahahahah-

I'm totally not gonna lose my sanity trying to go for everything, nah, not me, ever... //ImGoingSlightlyMad(dot)mp3

• Party! 1

TeamShiver.gif.fe53198618a1f1a7226c9af546d53f15.gif

Trying out Halo Infinite again, but this time I accidentally found myself playing 3v6 CTF against bots, using ranked settings. I don't know, I was messing around to warm up and the game spawned with me with 7 bots on my team and only 1 enemy, so I switched teams and tried to win like that.

Still haven't won one but the challenge is fun.

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

On 2023-10-16 at 7:13 PM, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Playing elden ring.... Alone.... No one even wants to invade me:(

No Maidens Meme Discover more interesting Iron, Maidenless, Maidens, Metal  memes. https://www.idlememe.com/no-maidens-meme-9/ | Memes, Meme names,  Funny memes

• Brohoof 1

GENERATION 30:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 2023-10-16 at 7:13 PM, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Playing elden ring.... Alone.... No one even wants to invade me:(

I was playing Elden Ring before I switched to playing video games I felt were fitting for the Halloween season. Been playing the Castlevania NES games, Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, and Corpse Party: Blood Drive. 

• Brohoof 1