Your favourite quotes.

(edited)

"do you have a problem? yes/no

if no: then stop worrying!            if yes, is there a way to solve it? yes/no

if yes: then stop worrying               if no: then stop worrying!" -the internet. 

this quote really helps me sleep sometimes, I worry way too much but since I know this quote I do it much less because it's just so true :)

"when you go to the toilet, do you leave the door open or closed? open because when I take a shit I don't give a shit" -the anime man. he's a genious.

Edited by Summer Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

img-33449-1-img-33449-1-img-33449-1-sig-

thanks Pastel Pinkie for the amazing sign!

and thanks icyfire888 for the super cute profile picture!

*points at signature*

Also, Glory to the Sin'dorei!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.” — Mark Twain

"There is a technical, literary term for those who mistake the opinions and beliefs of characters in a novel for those of the author. The term is 'idiot'."

- Larry Niven

(This is why he's one of my favorite authors!)

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"

"Becareful with whom you trust... even the Devil himself was once an angel"

"Risk = Reward"

(edited)

My alias is Shabb3r, but my real name is Muhammad, after the legendary prophet in Islam, sent as a mercy to mankind and to the world. Many of his sayings/quotes were narrated, documented and preserved throughout history, authentic and true to this very day. Read my signature for some of my favorites from him.

This is another reason why I like MLP - the Elements of Harmony (minus Twilight's element) are all amongst the fundamentals of proper character and moral conduct that Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) taught and showed us mankind.

Generosity, Honesty, Laughter, Kindness, Loyalty - a good Muslim with good character possesses all of 'em.

Sorry if I sounded too religious there  :adorkable:

Edited by Shabb3r
  • Brohoof 1

“All Muslims are like a foundation, each strengthening the other; in such a way they do support each other.” (Abu Musa, Bukhari & Muslim)

“Say: He is God, who is One. God, the Eternal. He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him.” (Chapter 112, Qur'an)

"I'm responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast."- Bojack Horseman

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” – Dr. Seuss

“The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.” ― Isaac Asimov

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost

"If you don't get caught, you won't get caught." ~ Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist

It really helps out a lot. :twi:

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

BROKEN BRUISED FORGOTTEN SORE

TOO FUCKED UP TO CARE ANYMORE

- nine inch nails

Hey, that's a song I am listening ot currently and also making PMV for.

8ea9c2f08f6e472bb241358bbfd5bbcf.png

img-38751-1-img-38751-1-img-38751-1-img-

It's something I have to do. I was there, too. Before everything else

I was like you

I won't let you fall apart.

"Before you give up remember why you started."

"Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you."

Screenshot_19.png.0c7e8f8392e006eb977233fb30caf01e.png

(edited)

Another one of my favorite quotes from any Tv show would come from Pearl in the Steven Universe episode called Keep Beach City Weird.

While that episode is my least favorite to come out of the entire series, this one quote is one of the reasons why I love the show so much due to how real it can get.

‘“Humans just lead short, boring, insignificant lives, so they make up stories to feel like they’re a part of something bigger. They want to blame all the world’s problems on some single enemy they can fight, instead of a complex network of interrelated forces beyond anyone’s control.” 

Edited by cmarston1

CJlO22H.png

(edited)

This is probably one of my all-time favorite quotes from any tv show, EVER:

"You took too long...now your candy's gone...that's what happened...BUGOW!" -Bee, from "Bee and Puppycat".

Edited by iNachos10

| Poet, Writer, and artist | Cartoon, anime and Disney lover | Video game lover |

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be." -William Shakespeare
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean

"So, I says, 'look up at them ye bunch of cowardly bastards and be struck down! Be made of blocks of stone!', says I. Ah, but their tread! Their tread! The earth shakes from their tread! So with their bayonets twirlin' and twirlin', and their drums goin' ra-tat-tat-tat! Ra-tat-tat-tat..! Then the whole world goes BANG!"- Patrick Harper describing a French column, Sharpe's Regiment

"The army doesn't like more than one disaster in a day."- Lt. John Chard, Royal Engineers, officer commanding at Rorke's Drift (Zulu)

"Deaf? I'm not surprised with that bloody racket!"- Prince Philip, to a class of deaf children sat next to a brass band
zpbpf.png

(edited)

"Look at the stars, the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so will I." - Mufasa

Edited by IsraelYabuki
  • Brohoof 2