The Brohoof Logo Suggestion ("Like" logo ponified)

The Soldier

If you remember, the like button looks like a thumbs up...

Well, I ponified it.

Really, I was just bored and wanted to create something.

I hope the MLP Forums cast could accept this as a like button. Or should I say: a brohoof.

PS: the brohoof logo is made with an Arial Font

Edit: The second one is NOT font this time. I made with with some tools in Photoshop.

Is the second one at least a bit better?

post-7589-0-53777200-1349491539_thumb.jpg

post-7589-0-99479700-1349545207_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hazardous Material
  • Brohoof 6

This is actually quite a good idea, and would be one of those little things that makes me smile when seeing it. I remember always getting a little extra cheery just seeing "Brohoof This". :lol: Adding that icon would make it even better. ^_^

However, our dear Scootacool is still probably still ridiculously busy (I wouldn't know to what extent because I'm not a stalker! :D ), so this might not be implemented in the near future. Also, what the others said about the cut off top. :) It would only take seconds to fix, so that's not an issue whatsoever. ^_^

As I said, though, this is quite a little detail in itself, and Scootacool's got stuff going on, already, so such a small thing might be overlooked for quite a while.

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

(edited)

Nice, but it seems to cut off...

It looks rather nice, though it does seem to cut off at the top.

Sorry, I actually TYPED the brohoof logo. I tried to make it look more like a text like this /) than a "real" and smooth hoof. :L

Speaking of which, I think I need to add the "Arial" Font as credit to this art.

Edited by Hazardous Material

1- Icon Critique: Colors are same of Facebook, nice choice of them, don't hurt my eyes, and they blend well. the hoof is not parallel to the lines of the sleeve, you have to fix that for obvious reasons. Keep the width of the lines equaly, the curve of the lower part of the hoof looks really think compared to the rest of the icon. Consistency!

2- Idea Critique: One of the reasons why I'm here in MLPforums it's because facebook it's meh! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png ...this is a obvious pony version of the like button of facebook. I would like an icon for brohoofing, but I rather have a graphic image, like the ranks we get as we do posts on the forums, that would be much better! IMO...sorry but I don't like the icon, but I definitely support this idea.

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!