Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How open are you about ponies?

Tiaaaaa

Oh, I'm very open about myself, and pretty much everyone I

I like to tell other people about it if I know them, but other than that

Usually I'll just wear my shirt around and advertise myself about

I have a very big group of brony-friends, and pretty much all

Sometimes I'm kind of secretive, I suppose, but overall

Erm, I enjoy the show, and I love the fandom, and I talk about it with my friends sometimes. The ones who are bronies as well, I mean. Other than that, I'm extremely a bit secretive withdrawn reserved humble about it.

I am by no means shy about my being a brony. I live in a small farm town (Lexington, Illinois) where I have 3 friends because they see past my being a brony. I do not force my beliefs on anyone but my town is crazy.

(I love to laugh at this next part still :D)

A few people made a club known as the "My Little Glue Co." This club now involves most of my school and a few community members.

I am open in a community of hilarious freaks. lol

Edited by XxSAINExX

I don't hide it, really, and I'll tell anyone who asks, but I don't go announcing it to everypony, because there are a few people who would be very cruel about it if they knew just how into ponies I am :/

But I do have a few brony friends who I can be very open with, and I have a tumblr that I can be honest about it on.

see this here comment, THSI IS ME! i don't announce it to the world but if someone asked me i wouldn't lie to them, so i guess im kinda 50/50.

snip to snip and snip and the snip is the snip and snip snip to snip when you snip and snip is to snip and snip for the snip and to snip to

Edited by TheMysteriousCoder

I'm very proud to watch this show. Actually i have a Fluttershy, a Twilight Sparkle and a Rainbow Dash doll in my bedroom and they are the first thing that you see inmediately when you enter there. I've cut their hair too and i have skills with it, later i'm going to photo them and putting the pics here to show you their hairstyle, it's pretty acuratte. :)

Edited by The Twilight Zone

super, but then again i am a girl, albeit twenty something xD

in other news, someone in staples vandalized the pen tester area with "BRONIES UNITE!"  and i further embellished it with some awesome scribbles of my own lmao.

• Brohoof 1

I probably need to find a great mlp hat. I think if i find a nice subtle one I'd be cool about wearing it eveywhere. My MLP shirt is just too shrunk to be that comfortable.  That would help in RL. On the internet (except for facebook) i use my avatars and links everywhere, pony centric and not. Some of my friends on a general music site kinda stepped back when i got into MLP but what do you do....

I don't actively tell anybody about it but I don't try to hide it either. If anybody asks or finds out then I'll happily explain why MLP FIM is so awesome.

I'm kind of open about it. I wear an MLP shirt that says "Everypony Loved" with the names of all the characters. I don't really tell some people because most the people in my school are too immature to understand anything semi- serious. (well, the guys anyways) A handful of people from school know and all my closest friends know. 2 of 7 of my best friends are bronies and another loves princess Luna even though he's not a brony XD. Plus, I never told my family but I have Rainbow Dash as my Phone, Desktop, and Laptop Wallpapers (which my dad has commented on. Not negatively though, just sarcastically. "Nice background") and I've recently bought Season 1 on DvD and my grandmother was the one to find it in the mail. So, I'd say about 50-60% open about it. (also Rainbow Dash as my Black Ops 1 & 2 Emblems so gamers I play with will know, but I don't think that really matters much.)

I usually try to sneak it in, but for the most part most of my family and know I watch the show. The worst I usually get is my older brother teasing me(in a friendly matter of course) every so often, but for the most part my family doesn't really care, and thankfully I have friends in real life who watch the show

If you walked up to me on the street and asked, I'd tell you yes I am a brony, but I don't run around being like, "hey I'm a brony! Love me!" I'm not obnoxious about my pony love. However, the only people in my family who know are my two sisters. I cannot let my dad or mom know I'm a brony because they'd freak out and it'd ruin my life. Maybe one day when I've moved out or something I'll tell them, but until then, I'm a closet brony around my family.

I'm not open about it at all. I go to high school, and even though it's a fairly safe environment and almost no one ever gives me any trouble, I always feel like I don't want to risk opening up to people. That includes anything that's important to me, including how I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The only people I really open up to in person are my good friends and my parents. 

I can't even imagine the idea of wearing an MLP shirt to school. There's nothing wrong with wearing MLP shirts of course, but I know that there are people who think there is. My fear is that I would get bullied, physically, mentally, or both. So I just don't risk opening up by any significant amount to people in person unless I feel confident I can trust them.

Used to be a closet Brony and that wasn't doing it for me, hated having to shut away a part of myself and never get to just be me. So now I'm completely open about it and loving live.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Used to be a closet Brony and that wasn't doing it for me, hated having to shut away a part of myself and never get to just be me. So now I'm completely open about it and loving live.  :lol:

this.

I managed to be a closet brony for a day or two, then I went insane :D

I need ponies in my life. and most people does not seem to care one bit

this.

I managed to be a closet brony for a day or two, then I went insane :D

I need ponies in my life. and most people does not seem to care one bit

I pulled it off for a year, and the whole time I felt like bursting. It's awful to have to keep something bottled up inside you and not be able to express yourself, really impacts self confidence. I ended up finally feeling like I had to tell someone no matter what the reaction so I did. Now? Family and friends accept it and I've made  some great new friends and get to experience being a part of something amazing. 

I pulled it off for a year, and the whole time I felt like bursting. It's awful to have to keep something bottled up inside you and not be able to express yourself, really impacts self confidence. I ended up finally feeling like I had to tell someone no matter what the reaction so I did. Now? Family and friends accept it and I've made  some great new friends and get to experience being a part of something amazing. 

I didn't really tell anypony like that, i just stopped hiding it.It took some time to be able to go to websites etc in front of people without feeling awkward but it paid off. You feel happier when people knows :)

I didn't really tell anypony like that, i just stopped hiding it.It took some time to be able to go to websites etc in front of people without feeling awkward but it paid off. You feel happier when people knows :)

I ended up telling my sister, she thought it was a bit weird but accepted it which gave me the confidence boost I needed to tell the rest of my family and my friends one by one. I agree it feels great when people know, not having to hide it is great. Gotta love being allowed to be different :D

I won't tell my brothers about it because they just wouldn't understand it but my mom doesn't mind at all, a lot of my friends know because of my pony wallpapers plus I always walk around listening to my pony tunes and I got a few of them (non-bronies) to listen to songs from The Living Tombstone which they loved B) So I'm a 75% open brony I'd say. 

Fairly open, trying to get some of my friends to watch it so I'll have someone to talk to about the show. Don't really talk to my co-workers about it though, mostly because I don't consider them friends...

Would be nice to meet more bronies, so I wear the few MLP shirts I have around. Only problem is it's -4 c and I can't exactly "show" them the shirt.

Fairly open, trying to get some of my friends to watch it so I'll have someone to talk to about the show. Don't really talk to my co-workers about it though, mostly because I don't consider them friends...

Would be nice to meet more bronies, so I wear the few MLP shirts I have around. Only problem is it's -4 c and I can't exactly "show" them the shirt.

-4? I got -10 to -20 and i'm wearing my shirt (with an unzipped jacked and hoodie) :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ignoooooooooooooore thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis