Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Artwork, Avatars, and Signatures

NekromantiaFox

Welcome everypony!!!

I've been out of work lately, and I can't help but feel a little down without something to do. Hence, I will be taking requests for a while.

Request format-

Name:

Refrence:

Other:

Conditions you must be aware of-

* I have the right to deny drawing your character

* If you wish me to draw your OC in a particular pose, I have the right to deny you (unless I like it enough)

* This is first come, first serve

* Do NOT rush me, I will not draw your OC if you rush me

* You will be notified via message once your drawing is finished

* I may opt to add extra detail or effects if I like your OC enough (unique and difficult OCs are encouraged)

Examples of my artwork-

http://nekromantiafox.deviantart.com/

I also do-

*Specialized Avatars/Signatures

*Avatars/Signatures using Pre-made Vectors (I can't make vectors)

Epecialized Avatar/Signature format:

Text:

Desired Pony Position:

OC Refrence:

Color:

Other:

(For color you may choose from Colored Pencil, Acrylic, or Watercolor Pencil)

Vectors (If you don't have specific vectors, I will select some for you):

Character(s):

Text:

Background:

Other:

Remember to browse my Deviantart gallery!!!!

I haven't uploaded anything exceptionally special, but If I get into a project, it's sure to turn out quite a bit more detailed. Maybe your OC will be that bit of special that sparks my muse?

Edited by Moriko

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great. I just need to figure out how to post my OC on here. You cant copy and paste them. Im sure I'll figure it out soon enough :3

You can easily link the picture here. If the picture isn't uploaded, you could always get a DeviantART (free) and upload it into your gallery.

I hope I'm doing this right. If you are so willing, I would love for you to draw my OC.

Name: Asteria

Reference: http://mlpforums.com..._/asteria-r1062

Other: I would like her to be taking notes.

I hope she is to your liking. If you choose not to draw her, I understand.

]

No no, that's perfectly allright. I'll start on her as soon as possible, but you'll have to give me a day or two because I've had school lately and the like.

I think I've got the perfect idea! Your artwork will be done in a coupl of days and....perhaps I'll do something a lil special. Considering it's my first request and all that.

I think I've got the perfect idea! Your artwork will be done in a coupl of days and....perhaps I'll do something a lil special. Considering it's my first request and all that.

]

No no, that's perfectly allright. I'll start on her as soon as possible, but you'll have to give me a day or two because I've had school lately and the like.

I think I've got the perfect idea! Your artwork will be done in a couple of days and....perhaps I'll do something a lil special. Considering it's my first request and all that.

Okay, that sounds lovely. I shall wait patiently.Take all the time you need. I wonder what you have in mind though... Well, I guess it'll be a surprise.

O Hai,

Dude, that would be SWEET if you could plz make me a signature.

Text: Applejack <3 Artfull

Desired Pony Position: whatever you feel fits

OC Refrence:

post-7675-0-75703200-1349909933_thumb.png

+ don't forget Applejack. :P

Color: Acrylic plz

Other: Could the background be a Autumn setting

THX ^_^

O Hai,

OC Refrence:

THX ^_^

I'll get onto it as soon as possible :D This one should be fun. Oh, and I have to warn you, it's gonna a take jsut a SMIDGE longer than most other requests and I may finish other's before your's because acrylics is the most detailed and complex of the art mediums that I apply to my work.

Name: Shadow Stalker

Referance:http://tgap-trixiesp...t.com/#/d5fn63k

Other: I would like you to be as creative as you want with it, I like it when whoever draws it is creative, here is the backstory and all that if you need it. http://mlpforums.com...w-stalker-r1638

Sure thing, I'll start as soon as possible

artwork, plz

Ponies: http://mlpforums.com...s/_/shade-r1059

and Boss (don't have the link, check database)

other: Make a heart between them, both blushing shyly

Easy, right?

That sounds easy enough. I'll start on it as soon as possible, but it's first come first serve so it may take me a day or two (or more) to get to yours.

(edited)

I'd like to request you to draw my OC please :3

Pony: Fire Force

OC Reference: http://oi49.tinypic.com/2zoderr.jpg

Other: I'd just like it if you could draw a good pose for him, any pose is fine though ^.^

Thanks for this!

Sure thing! :D I've ust recently finished my first request, so I'll be sure to upload and post that soon. I'll get to yours as soon as possible.

I've finished requests!!!! I have to apologize to the recipients in advance because my hand tends to falter slightly when I use a sharpie. Also, they did NOT ask for color, I did it out of...well....I just wanted to.

Asteria:

Angle 1

Posted Image

Angle 2

Posted Image

Shadow Stalker

Angle1

Posted Image

Angle2

Posted Image

These were not my best work, I must admit. It's likely that my next finished request will be MUCH better. (Sorry, Asteria and Shadow Stalker)

PS: I AM NEVER USING SHARPIE IN A REQUEST AGAIN!!!!!!!

HMM people must dislike it as much as I do

O Hai,

OC Refrence:

THX ^_^

I've JUST finished your request. I have to warn you though, the colors are a bit off because I don't have every acrylic color available. Other than that, I kinda like how it turned out. If you like, you can pretend it's just in weird lighting ;)

Edited by Moriko

i can't wait!

I hope it looks AMAZING!

I need to see it NOW, plz?

PLZZZZZZZZZZ?

I wonder what it will look like, or what the colors will be, or what...........*THUD*

(Artfull fainted)

Edited by Artfull Canvas

Name: Hearth

Refrence:

post-3903-0-08756300-1350575901_thumb.png

Other: There isn't any particular pose I have in mind, but if it helps, Hearth has a bit of a short temper! I don't mind whether you color the picture or not, but if so, colored pencil is preferred. Her mane is a greenish turqoise with purple eyes and a white coat, her head hair band is a deep red and her tail hair band is a golden-yellow with a stripe of the same deep red color through its center. Any artistic deviation is fine, though; I think not knowing exactly how she'll be drawn makes it all the more fun!

Thank you for considering my request, it's much appreciated. :)

My goodness, I have so many requests to complete now!!!! I have to put it out there that ALL requests on my pro art page will have to come before the requests on this page due to the complexity of the work.

i can't wait!

I hope it looks AMAZING!

I need to see it NOW, plz?

PLZZZZZZZZZZ?

I wonder what it will look like, or what the colors will be, or what...........*THUD*

(Artfull fainted)

Sorry I'm taking so long, I have to wait in order to get permission to use the camera so that can post it on deviantart and give it to you.

Name: Hank

Refrence: The character is in my description

Other: I have no specific pose but depending on what you show, you will have to draw his AI panels that are on the back of his head. How the pony pictured in the character description is what he looks like, just that he has a scar over his left eye, and his left eye has no pupil its pure white.

Sorry I'm taking so long, I have to wait in order to get permission to use the camera so that can post it on deviantart and give it to you.

It's okay man, you have a lot of stuff on your plate. Yea...maybe I was a LITTLE too eager to see it done, but I can wait just a tiny bit longer if you need the time ;)

I'd like to test your skills...

Name: Divinity

Reference: NONE

Other: A new pony in Ponyville. She's more beautiful than rarity, and much more stuck up. She has her own fashion businuess and is giving Rarity some fierce competition.

I'd like to test your skills...

Name: Divinity

Reference: NONE

Other: A new pony in Ponyville. She's more beautiful than rarity, and much more stuck up. She has her own fashion businuess and is giving Rarity some fierce competition.

So.....you have no refrence? Absalutely no ideas? So basically you jsut want me to design a character I believe is more attractive than rarity? But in a steriotypical manner, to accomodate her stuck upity-ness.

So.....you have no refrence? Absalutely no ideas? So basically you jsut want me to design a character I believe is more attractive than rarity? But in a steriotypical manner, to accomodate her stuck upity-ness.

I guess Rarity could be a reference lol Can't tell if you like my idea or not... Anyways, no hard feelings if you don't want to. I can understand being busy and all.

I guess Rarity could be a reference lol Can't tell if you like my idea or not... Anyways, no hard feelings if you don't want to. I can understand being busy and all.

No no, it sounds interesting. I'll definately have to design something special for her hair though. After all, the mane makes the pony.