Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

proof this server is full of awesome people THANKS EVERYPONY! Posted Image love you all and will continue to gift back, hope you all can get enough hearts to buy those heart ponies!

ive found more chests than this before but forgot to take a screenshot of them :P anyways thanks for all the chests i know it can be quite hard to go through a huge list of people especially when it takes such a long time for one person to load

post-7446-0-81855100-1354270084_thumb.png

Edited by Flutterwing

Odd. I have the Android version as well, yet the ponies in my game wander around the town rather than staying in place.

Huh - I've been wondering if my version is a little glitchy - ponies don't move, and my daily reward is always "Day 1" - never progresses beyond that even though I've been playing more than a week. I've been thinking about deleting/reinstalling to try and fix that but I'd rather not lose everything I've done so far. I'm hoping they might release an update to the game at some point and maybe that will help adjust the things that are wrong in mine. 

And Flutterwing, that's a lot of chests! I always send them to everyone on my friends list each day, but only get 1-2 back a day. Plus most of my GL friends don't actually show up in the in-game friends list, so I can't send as many hearts as I'd like! Really disappointed in how glitchy the GL social network is!

Hi everyone - 

quick question - I've been seeing screenshots around the internet (tumblr mostly) where the ponies have moved around the town or gathered together. Mine all stay in the same place, where they originally appeared in the town (even when I move their homes around). I'm playing on an android phone - do they only move on iOS platforms? 

Also I've gone back and tried to add everyone who has posted in the last couple of days - if I missed you, feel free to add me! My gameloft ID is thalianna. I've been leaving hearts/treasures every day, though *most* of my GL friends still just show up as "invited" and not actual friends in the MLP game itself. Anyone know how to fix this, or is it just GL's awful system?

The ponies not moving bug is something that seems to be showing up for those with "weaker" or older Android devices that Gameloft has deemed unable to run the game to its full potential. Or that at least is what has been decided from chatter on many other sites, including Gameloft's own forums. Also, the glitchy Gameloft Live system is only present on Android. Basically the Android version seems to have been rushed to meet a release of both OS's around the same time. On my Nexus 7 the game is super glitchy but on my iPhone 4S it runs super smooth and has had no lag or Live issues or anything. Side note, ponies move around just fine on my N7.

Please Add me in the game.

My username (gameloft): Akif11

Share your usernames too. 

I have 1 question about this game though, how do we get luna?

You get Luna from completing enough or all of the main quests. She will then show up in your inventory for you to place.

You get her when you defeat Nightmare Moon. This means that not only do you have to find and activate all the Elements of Harmony stones, but you need to recruit the Mane 6 and complete their associated quest lines.

Once you've completed all of that she will appear in your inventory and you just add her in.

Edit: Whoops got ninja'd once again...

Edited by Sand Piper

The ponies not moving bug is something that seems to be showing up for those with "weaker" or older Android devices that Gameloft has deemed unable to run the game to its full potential. Or that at least is what has been decided from chatter on many other sites, including Gameloft's own forums. Also, the glitchy Gameloft Live system is only present on Android. Basically the Android version seems to have been rushed to meet a release of both OS's around the same time. On my Nexus 7 the game is super glitchy but on my iPhone 4S it runs super smooth and has had no lag or Live issues or anything. Side note, ponies move around just fine on my N7.

Oh, okay - that makes sense. I'm using an HTC Incredible 2, which I guess is an older model. Too bad though, it looks like they're especiially cute when they move around! Thanks for replying! 

Please Add me in the game.

My username (gameloft): Akif11

Share your usernames too. 

Once you beat the game you unlock her.

I'm not getting much of Hearts going on and level grinding is too easy on this app. I have about 49 Hearts and not many people have me in their Friend List and I don't receive gifts from anyone on my friend list. Some of my Stores are Empty right now and I don't have enough Ponies to assign the Empty Shops in.

YES! SCOOTALOO CAN FINALLY BE MINE! Everypony, please add JTAC005 to this list of important friends of one of the most addicting games I've played in a very long time besides TF2 (my Steam is bluemansonic) and Halol 4 (my XBOX is JTAC5)

PLease Add Me: Akif11I'm very active and I'll give you gifts everyday. If you already added me, please give me sme gifts too. I really want to get Zecora because she is one of my favourite character.

done, look for JTAC005 on Gameloftlive messages

Ok, I'll search for it and accept it, I currently have 18 friends on gameloft. Trying to look for more, I don't want to go back into so many other pages so if any of you would like to share your gameloft ip here again. Please do!

Ok, I'll search for it and accept it, I currently have 18 friends on gameloft. Trying to look for more, I don't want to go back into so many other pages so if any of you would like to share your gameloft ip here again. Please do!

18!? I've only got 4!...lucky...GUYS FIND ME, JTAC005

18!? I've only got 4!...lucky...GUYS FIND ME, JTAC005

Please stop embarrassing yourselves by positing how many friends you have...I have over 100Not OVER 9000 XDBut stop being noobs and look at the first post of this topic... There is a full list of almost everypony that plays this game

Please stop embarrassing yourselves by positing how many friends you have...

I have over 100

Not OVER 9000 XD

But stop being noobs and look at the first post of this topic... There is a full list of almost everypony that plays this game

Posted Image don't call me a noob...and I know about the list...I just haven't added all the names is all...

Please stop embarrassing yourselves by positing how many friends you have...I have over 100Not OVER 9000 XDBut stop being noobs and look at the first post of this topic... There is a full list of almost everypony that plays this game

I'm not a noob, I just didn't add that much friends, maybe you did, but I haven't!

Can somebody please help me on how to use the liberator pony hack? I really want to get more ponies and stuff easier. I need to get Luna

I'm not a noob, I just didn't add that much friends, maybe you did, but I haven't!Can somebody please help me on how to use the liberator pony hack? I really want to get more ponies and stuff easier. I need to get Luna

Follow the instructions that it gives you when you download it...The instructions will be the file READ MEIt's really useful... I used it to get RD... But I don't want to over use it for it is breaking the game... And gameloft might not be happy with somepony getting everything for free...

Follow the instructions that it gives you when you download it...The instructions will be the file READ MEIt's really useful... I used it to get RD... But I don't want to over use it for it is breaking the game... And gameloft might not be happy with somepony getting everything for free...

Thanks for the info. I've just used it. I don't want to get all of the ponies, just the main ones that I really love and need.

Also, I have 1 question, how do we stop from using it? Do we change the DNS back? And when we do, the stuff that we bought won't disappear right?

Hello everypony! I'm new to gameloft live, but I've been playing the MLP app for a while now (almost level 35).Yeah, the whole point of this is to say add me!Nsmaster88

I'll add you! If I can't find you, add me "Akif11"

Yay, I just got to level 30 and all I want now is some magic shards, it is so damn hard to get them

Hello everypony! I'm new to gameloft live, but I've been playing the MLP app for a while now (almost level 35).Yeah, the whole point of this is to say add me!Nsmaster88

Almost a level 35 and you are new to the game?! I'm only a level 36 and I've been playing it for weeks now...How in the world could you level up so fast?! OH and lookup JTAC005 ^^

Edited by JTAC

Heh, well, I am addicted to the game now! None of my friends in my town play it... I need friends D: Add Circushippo please! =3 Soups on everypony!

Edited by Circushippo