Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NekromantiaFox

I am searching for someone adept in the arts to draw my newest OC, Alora. Everything necessary can be found below and, if I like your work enough, I may gift you with one of my more complex art requests.

I may particularly like for someone to draw me a vector, seeing as I have all the hex codes listed and I DESPERATELY need one.

She a complex character, do you have the raw talent necessary to properly re-create her?

I'll give it a go. I barely have anything to do today anyways. Take it as a thank you for you accepting my request I made a while ago. :P

It'll take a tiny bit for me to finish dis. So yeh.

I'll give it a go. I barely have anything to do today anyways. Take it as a thank you for you accepting my request I made a while ago. :P

It'll take a tiny bit for me to finish dis. So yeh.

Of course, she's a fairly difficult OC, I'm jsut glad people are interested enough to draw her for me. Also, I've uploaded your request, you should be getting it very soon.

Of course, she's a fairly difficult OC, I'm jsut glad people are interested enough to draw her for me. Also, I've uploaded your request, you should be getting it very soon.

Aaaaaaand, finished.

post-3184-0-88705000-1350697713_thumb.jpg

I swear, that was darn insane. It actually kind of gave me a headache trying to get in some of those details. I have no clue how a person can build up that kind of patience.

Yeah, I know I didn't do a vector. I did a normal drawing in greyscale, 'cause a full color vector would totally murder my brains. And then I'd be dead. And being dead sucks. Perhaps someone else could vector my version? :lol:

You may notice it looks a bit sketched. That's partially because I drew it smaller than most people would, and partially because I have a very short attention span. :P

Anyways, hopeth you liketh it. :3

Also I'm totally gonna change my avatar to the request you did for me. :D

Edited by letterONE
  • Brohoof 1

Why did you have to phrase this request like a challenge or something??? Now I want to try just to see if I can! I don't have time for that kind of thing! Now I feel all this conflict over whether or not I should give it a shot.... I have a line of commissions waiting, soooo probably not.. At least not for now.. She looks really fun to draw though!

Why did you have to phrase this request like a challenge or something??? Now I want to try just to see if I can! I don't have time for that kind of thing! Now I feel all this conflict over whether or not I should give it a shot.... I have a line of commissions waiting, soooo probably not.. At least not for now.. She looks really fun to draw though!

And that, my dear pony, is exactly why I phrased it in such a manner ;)

It's a bit of a business tactic. I used to use something simmilar when I was still taking commissions way back when.

Example of my work:

Posted Image

I will give it a go you will see her tommor Im going to have fun drawing it. i will let you know when I have it done. it will look good.

Tanx a ton, Mr. Brony! She a complex one, isn't she?

Alora is done here she is, i was up all night working on it. so i hope you like it. i had fun drawing her. it's all done in pencil. i think you going to like it.

I do!!! I'll have to put it on my profile later though because I'm not on my computer and this laptop confuses me a very large amount.

• Brohoof 1

my oc is more complex then yours i been working on him for a week now. i put a lot of work into him. and his name is Amduscias. i think my oc and your oc would get along perity good.

post-7469-0-55250300-1351191437_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

my oc is more complex then yours i been working on him for a week now. i put a lot of work into him. and his name is Amduscias. i think my oc and your oc would get along perity good.

My goodness! Hey, you know, I've been looking for an OC to star alongside Alora in my series and I need a male character. The issue is that it's rated R, but you pony is brilliant.

• Brohoof 1

My goodness! Hey, you know, I've been looking for an OC to star alongside Alora in my series and I need a male character. The issue is that it's rated R, but you pony is brilliant.

i don't mind if my oc is in somting rated R. so you can use my oc if you want to for you series your making. have fun with him. do what you want with him.

well im better at coloring in cell shading and drawing in the computer arts but can i try drawing the character? if you need me to post examples ill be happy to

'

Go ahead, everything is accepted, remember?

i don't mind if my oc is in somting rated R. so you can use my oc if you want to for you series your making. have fun with him. do what you want with him.

I'll deffinately think about it then, if I like it enough, I'll use him for sure. Oksie?

Unfortunately, I don´t. But it was fun.

The Dark Lady Alora in da house...

post-6480-0-08233200-1351288089_thumb.jpg

My pencil´s now about 5 cm long (was 7 cm before I started -_-). Guess it´s time to buy a pencil.

EDIT: Just realised how ugly her ear is. Gotta re-make it and add a new version.

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 1

Unfortunately, I don´t. But it was fun.

The Dark Lady Alora in da house...

post-6480-0-08233200-1351288089_thumb.jpg

My pencil´s now about 5 cm long (was 7 cm before I started -_-). Guess it´s time to buy a pencil.

EDIT: Just realised how ugly her ear is. Gotta re-make it and add a new version.

I actually find the really cute, but her markings are only on the left side (face and flank). Just thought you should know, this is adorable.

I actually find the really cute, but her markings are only on the left side (face and flank). Just thought you should know, this is adorable.

Geeeeeeeeeeez, I didn´t think of it actually ;< Damn it, my not-paying-attention...Do you want me to erase the flank markings?

Thanks anyway, glad you like it. ;)

Geeeeeeeeeeez, I didn´t think of it actually ;< Damn it, my not-paying-attention...Do you want me to erase the flank markings?

Thanks anyway, glad you like it. ;)

Yes, that would be nice. Just because I don't want anyone mistaken about dear Alora here. Only if it's not a problem for you though...

Yes, that would be nice. Just because I don't want anyone mistaken about dear Alora here. Only if it's not a problem for you though...

Not at all. I also tried to sharpen the main lines a little.

The final (?) version:

post-6480-0-71665900-1351290858_thumb.jpg

I´m sorry about her "angle".. I´m using my camera instead of scanner so she´s kinda "walking up the invisible hill".

*EDIT. I just read the edited reply to this.

I´m sorry I´m not as much talented as you, so please, next time, do your fanart on your own.

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 1

Not at all. I also tried to sharpen the main lines a little.

The final (?) version:

post-6480-0-71665900-1351290858_thumb.jpg

I´m sorry about her "angle".. I´m using my camera instead of scanner so she´s kinda "walking up the invisible hill".

That's positively fine, I like it. I'm off to go put it in my profile right now, oksie? An art day is a happy day. Although....I should really finish that song...

My goodness, she must be even more difficult han I thought!!! Well, I gues you guys DON'T have the talent after all, huh? Sad, so very sad ;)