Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Look what Hurricane Sandy blew in!

Wingnut

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for an MLP discussion board that allowed a wide range of topics, wasn't overly moderated, and could be a fun place to talk about ponies and almost anything else!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My best friend "made" watch a few episodes during a visit last year. After watching a few more episodes, I was hooked!

As I'm typing this, my city has been shut down due to Hurricane Sandy. Being as though I'm stuck at home with nothing to do, I finally decided to join that fun looking MLP board that caught my recently. I'm a lifelong cartoon fan and I have too many favorites to list here, but He-Man, Transformers, Chipmunks, and Powerpuff Girls all deserve mention. I've drawn a good amount of fanart over the years and I'm on Deviantart. But most of my interaction with the brony community has been on Youtube.

For too many reasons to list here, MLP:FiM is such a fun TV show. I mean, really, was the original goal to make a cartoon for small children that wouldn't be torturous for the adults present? If so, they should get a medal for greatly exceeding such modest expectations! :D

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the board ^^ I've got nothing but dark clouds and soft winds thus far, but I'm preparing for possible power outages tomorrow. I hope you enjoy the board and have a great time!