Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spike, Gummy, or Opal?

Lifehax

50 users have voted

1. 1. Spike, Opal, or Gummy?

• Spike (Twilight's Assistant Dragon Swag :3)
    • Gummy (Pinkie's Pet)
    • Opal (Rarity's Pet)
  2. 2. Is Tank Awesome?

• YARR
    • Nope.avi

Hello Everypony! Which pet OR EXCUSE ME LITTLE AWESOME PURPLE DRAGON THING THAT IS NOT A PET BESIDES OPAL OR GUMMY do you think is the best?:

Spike (Twilight Sparkle's Purple Baby Dragon :3)

Opal (Rarity's angry-ass cat)

Gummy (Pinkie Pie's alligator)

Answer in the poll and post below

----------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

Edited by ~Tyrael~

Actually, Twilight's pet is Owlowiscious, not Spike. Spike's rather some kind of her assistant, not a pet.

However, I vote for Spike, cause his personality is way more developed than other pets'.

• Brohoof 2

Twilight baby brother-kid?-whatever

Spike is awesome, hes the only guy in town besides generic Guard A and generic Guard B and big mac-until twilight brother showed but we don't know how often we'll see him, considering hes Canterlots Head Guard-that earns him some points

We got an excuse to have dragons with developed personalities and even a new race interaction because of his presence, he also has hands and I got to support the five finger club members as much as I can, don't let those flat palmed flower chewers get you down, my reptilian oposable thumb wielding brother.

Also hes adorable and any time I see him having a mother/son with twilight in fan created works it makes me D'aaaaawww.

• Brohoof 3

Gummy is awesome. He's an alligator, who's got no teeth. He's hardcore.

He was like, "Hey guess what, other alligators? I ditched my teeth, because I don't need them. I rely on my street smarts. DEAL WITH IT!"

Respect, Gummy... Respect. /)

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 1

Wait a freaking second.... You are calling Spike a PET??!! What the hell is wrong with you?! :angry:

Spike is awesome, hes the only guy in town besides generic Guard A and generic Guard B and big mac-until twilight brother showed but we don't know how often we'll see him, considering hes Canterlots Head Guard-that earns him some points

We got an excuse to have dragons with developed personalities and even a new race interaction because of his presence, he also has hands and I got to support the five finger club members as much as I can, don't let those flat palmed flower chewers get you down, my reptilian oposable thumb wielding brother.

Also hes adorable and any time I see him having a mother/son with twilight in fan created works it makes me D'aaaaawww.

Agreed. Spike is the only male character in the show that I actually give a shit. And hopefully we could see another race of dragons or a ancient dragon civilization (it will be so awesome if they're based after eastern dragons).

And I think his relationship with Twilight is more of a brother/sister one.

• Brohoof 1

Spike's not a pet though. He's sentient. He's more like Twilight's surrogate little brother than a pet. So, excluding him from the list of pets, I go with Gummy. Opal is obnoxious.

• Brohoof 1

Poor Spikey Wikey. Always getting thrown to the side and ignored. Ignored to the point that his sentience no longer matters. Ignored to the point of being considered a pet.

Spike is an assistant. Spike is a friend. Spike is a person.

And Spike is awesome.

Edited by Aquila
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh my god. Stawp! Im not considering him a pet! It was an accident ;_;

I fixed it now. Post edited. Happy now? :3 I was tired and was not thinking.. now please stop having outrages at me like "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU D:"

PS BTW ALSO My vote is obviously Spikey wikey.

-----------------------------------

Edited by ~Tyrael~
  • Brohoof 2

i believe out of those three, gummy is my favourite. though he gets little screen time, i still think that he's adorable.

but out of all the pets, tank is definitely my favourite!

I dont know. Most of the opal voters just vote Opal due to being rarity fans. But I respect that although I didnt want this to be based off of which pony each one goes with.

Well there's no denying how awesome Spike is but I'm going to have to vote for Gummy because he just doesn't get enough screen time. He's just so adorable. xD

Also, Tank. *gives a thumbs up and smiles with a sparkle* B)

I voted for Spike even though he is not really a pet. Spike is my second favorite Mlp character because he is so helpful to every pony and not just Twilight. I also like Opal, but I think it's mainly because she reminds me of my grumpy old cat that I love so much. Gummy is very cute, but I'm scared what he'll be like when he grows up...

Spike isn't a pet, he's a friend so I won't even count him. It was a huge toss up between Opal and Gummy. But finally I decided that I had to choose Gummy. Its just so cute that the peppy pony has a toothless (aligator? crocodile?) as a pet.

• Brohoof 1