Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Creamy Arty

(edited)

If i will have the money for it, which i might actually.. Then you could expect to see a guy running around dressed in a full pony suit waving the Icelandic flag. I'm actually not joking with that, this is what i will do at the con. But i'm probably not going, it's too expensive, and i plan on using the money for something else.. I might actually, go too the crystalcon in Sweden.. But even that is too expensive for me. I will try to attend a con, but it would not surprise me if i can't.

Well, i really hope you can attend a con and enjoy yourself there in the near future. It will be one hell of an expensive trip, but i bet it will be worth it! Don't let anything drag you down from going!

Edited by KToadstool
  • Brohoof 2

Hurrrrhurrr first pony convention. 

I'm not a very vocal brony, in terms of what I like, so when I had to tell my chef that I need off in august for a My Little Pony convention, it got rather funny.  Fortunatly, my boss knows me very well (becasue he's dating my sister) and it all smoothed out.   

To top it all off, I have friends in the DC area,  so just going to crash with them and ride the train into BAltimore daily,  there's a stop right next to the convention center.  Good times good times.

To dress up, or not....

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'd love to come, but the problem is: I live in Belgium. 

Whyyyyy :(

It's just too expensive to come all the way to America, and my parents don't really want me to go, either.

Conclusion: Belgium sucks

I'm planning to go to BronyCon 2013 (on my own, and yes, I'm old enough to take care of myself :P) this year from Puerto Rico to Baltimore via Southwest Airlines (which will open on June 2) and am gonna do whatever I can to try and raise money by working at home (it may or may not be possible, who knows) so I can buy MLP clothing outfits for the BronyCon in August, as well as hotel booking (which would be close by to the Hilton Baltimore hotel, which had been completely full, where the BronyCon convention is held) during my trip. If I don't raise enough money, then I'll have to miss it out once again. :(

Other than that, wish me luck! I hope I'll be able to do so this year! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Me and a friend are wanting to go to brony con and we've decided to wait till next year because were going to save up for diamond passes :-)

some of my friends think im crazy for me wanting to spend $2000 on brony con but hay me and my friend that im going with think we mine as well make it a trip to remember

do u think the diamond pass is worth 2grand lol cuz i sure do

• 2 months later...

I have a room with 2 double beds and 4 adults allowed from 31 July to 05 Aug at:

26432_51_t.jpg

Days Inn Inner Harbor

I need a few roommates.  Male or female doesn't matter.  I have a Brony Bar Trot ticket so > 21 is preferred, but not required. < 18 isn't possible for obvious reasons.  I don't smoke, but I don't care if you do.  Let me know if you are interested.  We can talk about the number of days.

• 4 weeks later...

So close! So excited, but so nervous!

Can't wait to see all you guys there. I'm not the best at socializing due to anxiety but I've already had people saying they'll help me stay at ease at the con and make a lot of friends. I'm hoping this will be my chance to finally come out of my shell.

You're all awesome and i can't wait to see you guys IRL. :D