Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you go to the final BronyCon next year?

Feather Data

I'm really hoping that I can get leave approved for the full four days. I attended the 2013 one, and that's it so far. The highlights of that weekend were meeting an internet friend in person for the first time and being told at BronyPalooza that all of us jumping around was causing the floor beneath us to physically buckle and registered as an earthquake on a nearby seismic reader. I didn't meet anyone new but my lanyard and sponsor pass still hangs off my wall. Would love to help send the BronyCon team off into the sunset with one final pony party for the history books.

Edited by Stormy Seas
  • Brohoof 2

@Lord Valtasar @Sherbert Music-Guard @Tacodidra Luckily there are always some European cons for us unfortunates who live on the 'wrong' shore and don't have resources to travel across the pond ;)

I'm looking forward hearing stories and seeing pictures from all of you lucky ones who decide to take part on the very last BronyCon. Make the most of it and end that thing with a bang! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

@Lord Valtasar @Sherbert Music-Guard @Tacodidra Luckily there are always some European cons for us unfortunates who live on the 'wrong' shore and don't have resources to travel across the pond ;)

I'm looking forward hearing stories and seeing pictures from all of you lucky ones who decide to take part on the very last BronyCon. Make the most of it and end that thing with a bang! :yay:

Yeah...
It was always a dream of mine to go to BronyCon and sadly I can't go

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to, but will I be able to?. If I manage to go, I hope Tabitha st Germaine is invited. I'll bring my McFlurry doll and take a picture with her :wub:

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

As I mentioned when I broke the news, yes I will definitely be going. Been attending every con since 2013, and I see no excuse in missing this one. I'll even skip my regular Anime convention if it meant saving the vacation day. 

I might do something special. Like host a panel, or cosplay, or wear a fursuit. Or host a poniverse panel...

• Brohoof 1

I don't see how the show ending is a factor. They have cons for Star Wars and Star Trek, and those franchises, Star Trek in particular, went the way of the dodo a long time ago.

Unfortunately I don't think it is likely I can attend the last BronyCon although as much as I would love too there are just too many inconveniences and variables that make it very problematic. Just as what many other posters have said I live in the UK and traveling to the US isn't really viable for me for many reasons such as expenses, planning, traveling ect ect. And I can safely say I don't think my parents would be inclined to go with me to a pony convention.

It's very sad to see BronyCon end like this, I wonder if there's any possible chance it could come back or perhaps be held by another group or something?

Edited by Chronicplane

• 2 years later...