Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need your OCs... History will be made.

Solar Wind

I need them, five of them. I will be choosing the five that stand out the most and that make me wanna explode with glorious detail! I want an interesting personality, and design. Back story is nice but most likely won't be used in the project.

Why do I need them?

Well I am Solarwind I don't need reasons. BUT here they are. I am making a fic, an enormous fic, and well I'm much to lazy to create five new OCs for it. Especially OCs of the caliber Some of you guys can come up with!

What is this FIC you speak of?

Well the fiction is about the mane 6, and six others. You see it turns out that the elements of Harmony aren't just stylish necklaces/crown thing. They each hold the soul of an ancient ponys spirit. Each one of these ancient ponies were the physical embodiments of the elements themselves then one day they were sealed in stone by a mysterious villain who vanished soon after. Now they have been released by the same evil and they must team up with the new element bearers to save the world from utter destruction. BUT before they can do that they must all overcome the obstacles that come along with being the physical embodiments. They each represent the element so much that it actually becomes a problem. For example.

The element of Kindess might be a bit to kind.

The element of generousity might point things out that he/she finds distasteful and then offer to fix it for them not taking the ponies feelings into account.

The element of laughter might be a bit to laughy. (I know its not a real word.) He might crack jokes in inappropriate situations, and often put comedy before important tasks like saving the world.

You get the picture.

(NOTE: This fic won't have any extreme adult themes. If you wish for your OC to be shipped with someone in the fic just PM me. I would like to add a few romance flares into this.)

WOW This sounds really lame! What does my OC need to join?

Well your OCs backstory will not be used because it wouldn't make sense. However I will make it my persona mission to stay as true to your OCs personality as possible. I will occasionally PM you if I need to know how your OC will act in certain situations. Anyway your OC will be turned from whatever form they are sent to me in, to Alicorn form. PLEASE SUBMIT OCs USING THE FORUMS CHARCTER CREATOR WITH A PICTURE!!

Can you give me a rough summary of the Fic? I'm still not sure about it.

Fine.

They were back, all six of them. After all that time the six element bodies were back, years ago they used to fight alongside Celestia until they were sealed away inside stones by a mysterious foe. Now they have returned we must ally them with the new element bearers at once, Equestria may need their help once more...

If you want more sign up!

TL;DR

Give me your OCs I'm putting them in a fic as spirit necklaces.

SIGNUPS

SolarWind as the element of Kindness!

Magic is open

Loyalty is open

laughter is open

Generosity is open

Honesty is open

• Brohoof 8

"Oh, boy! Me! Me! Pick me!"

Amber Vox is by far my most interesting OC. She acts pretty much like Pinkie Pie, so I believe she would fit better in the Laughter element, perhaps?

Feel free to judge her however you like. :3

I would like to apply for this. You can choose either one of my two OCs. The links to them are down there in my signature. Not sure if they fit the bill, but I hope you like one of them.

Lapis might be good for Honesty and Asteria for Laughter. I'll leave it up to you to choose between them.

Edited by Berry Pie

"Oh, boy! Me! Me! Pick me!"

Amber Vox is by far my most interesting OC. She acts pretty much like Pinkie Pie, so I believe she would fit better in the Laughter element, perhaps?

Feel free to judge her however you like. :3

I like her, she has a nice personality that could tie in well with Pinkies the two of them together could be interesting. I also like the detail the picture gives me with her eyes looking around. However it is still much to early in the day for me to finalize anything. I will be adding her and Parso to the list I will be choosing from.

http://mlpforums.com...ncendiare-r1574

sure, here you go XP

loyalty would fit Parso's description perfectly. looking forward to reading this fic thou speaketh of

I like your OCs design but it isn't exactly showing that he was sealed in a stone for thousands of years, I think it could work but a few things would have to be moved around I'm not sure these two are only just the first I won't be making final decisions until Friday.
  • Brohoof 2

Magic, if you please.

Nightfall Starline (the first time I've put a last name into his name) may be an Alicorn (and I can change to a different OC if you want), but he is no different than any other pony. He likes his share of laughs and pranks, but like anyone else, does get upset. (normally, he doesn't use his wings and his magic at the same time.) Backstory in the link. ;)

I would like to pitch my OC River Bank for the element of Laughter, 'cause you know, it fits the personallity and stuff, also I'll be glad to help with anything you need (coming up with more stuff to write or even proof-reading, I'm here man).

http://mlpforums.com...iver-bank-r1910

Hmm I will add your OC to the list as well! Very interesting all of these I;m having trouble keeping up with it. As for the proofreading That would be great! I'M also looking for editors so people may apply to that as well!!

Mine would probably, be best as kindness, but considering that it is already taken, I'm suggesting her as magic because she's going to be turned into an Alicorn. She reads a lot just like Twilight and her great creativity might be useful for magic in a Green Lantern kind of way. She isn't one to lie either, so Honesty might work too.

Here she is: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonbeam-r1883

Magic, if you please.

Nightfall Starline (the first time I've put a last name into his name) may be an Alicorn (and I can change to a different OC if you want), but he is no different than any other pony. He likes his share of laughs and pranks, but like anyone else, does get upset. (normally, he doesn't use his wings and his magic at the same time.) Backstory in the link. ;)

Nice, I am looking for a large male for this role and the way your OC is set up could be very fun to write especially in this kind of story. Added to my list!
  • Brohoof 1

i don't really have a page for my OC, but i can tell you a bit about him. he's black and white, a unicorn, and has an eyepatch. the eyepatch was put there using magic because underneath it hides a fearsome power, and if paradox unleashed it, which he only does in emergencies to protect his friends, it fills him with an urge to destroy things. he can control it for a short time, but then he has to cover his eye back up lest the thing trapped there takes him over. i don't know which element he could pertain to, possibly loyalty, maybe, but if you want to add him, you can choose. also, if you really need a pic of him, look at my avvie. hopefully you'll choose him.

Hmm I will add your OC to the list as well! Very interesting all of these I;m having trouble keeping up with it. As for the proofreading That would be great! I'M also looking for editors so people may apply to that as well!!

To expand, I could come up with pretty much anything, I am a mad genius, so you can come to me for ideas (I also can't write good, so I can't really utillize this :P)

And yeah man I'm glad to help, PM me if you need anything.

• Brohoof 1

Mine would probably, be best as kindness, but considering that it is already taken, I'm suggesting her as magic because she's going to be turned into an Alicorn. She reads a lot just like Twilight and her great creativity might be useful for magic in a Green Lantern kind of way. She isn't one to lie either, so Honesty might work too.

Here she is: http://mlpforums.com.../moonbeam-r1883

Interesting. I like her! Her design is nice but it is pretty early. I will let everyone know on friday who my final decision was.
  • Brohoof 1

Does it have to be a pony? Here is my Griffon Character http://mlpforums.com..._/miles-r1912�� I hope you will like him. I also hope it doesn't have to be a Pony character xD if not I will submit another of my OC's :P

EDIT... Sorry here is the link My OC Miles Entry

Edited by Vinyl Scratch (Filly)

I would like to put in my OC if you don't mind.

If you don't like my OC, I am also available as an editor. I am a walking grammar rulebook, but I'm not very good at idea forming according to my peers (even though I think my ideas are f-ing brilliant of course)

His name is SkyDash. Competing here today for the element of Magic

I put more information than you probably need down below right here, but I didn't want to put much info in his character database. Also, This is a persuasive piece of text, so it wouldn't have fit well with a description of my character in the database. Here is his link>>>http://mlpforums.com..._/skydash-r1913

He's a Jedi of the equestrian Jedi academy and he is a Pegasus. However, I would like to put him in for the position of the magic element. Not a unicorn but still has magic? Yes. Instead of using the typical unicorn magic, he is an even more unique character because of the fact that he can use the force. The force, in Equestria, is more like the original form of all unicorn magic. It has much greater potential, yet it also can have much more dire consequences. The force in equestria, basically, is less refined, and more like raw power. And because my OC is so much attuned to the force, he can truly connect with all magic. This means that he would be the perfect candidate for the magic element.

But wait, There's more!

Call right now and you could receive plot development!

Things like:

How his magic can be out of control. Too much magic like you were looking for. Sometimes he will float up in the air, levitate there, and just buck the whole place around him up. He will shoot out random bursts of energy when his magic gets out of control like this, and he will then proceed to cause random explosions everywhere before floating gently back down.

This only happens when he gets angry or something, so there is your example of "Too much magic".

You don't need his backstory so I won't include that.

I still believe that the reason why you should choose my OC is because he is more determined than any unicorn to learn magic because ponies have been telling him that he can't learn magic simply because he was a Pegasus.

I also figured that you might like my OC because he has a royal look about him. What, with those awesome wings, the stylish boots, and the regal chest plate, where could you go wrong?

Oh. And my OC is blind by the way. Just thought I'd mention that. He uses the force to see his surroundings instead.

So you see, it was even more imperative to him that he learn the ways of the force because that was the only thing that could keep him from crashing into stuff while flying, and he couldn't use any unicorn vision spells because he isn't a unicorn. He had to learn magic to survive, which makes him an even better candidate for the magic element of harmony.

Thanks.

Edited by Rainbow Skywalker

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/raindancer-r1671

Rain would be good for Generosity or Loyalty.

Despite the fact that she is a crazy and very depressed asshole (sorry, that's the ponysana side of her :P), she's there for all her friends all the time, and willing to help anyone who needs it.

However, she's critical, and she can be really brash and rude.

I think among all the nicey nicey OC's, you ought to have a badass who'll set all of them straight. And I think Rain would be a great addition <3~

• Brohoof 2

I'm up for an editor position. I've been writing stories for years and am excellent at worming my way out of plot-holes and corners.

And when I create an OC profile page in the Character Database, I'll edit this post with the link. He'd be best as the Element of Honesty (he tells it how it is, yo.)

EDIT:

This guy, ha. I love him with that fancy Prench name. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pensez-ecrire-reve-r1921

Edited by Kolth