Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Avatar of the User Above You!

EmbodimentOfCringe

(edited)

hmmm re-colored twililight. what the hay i'll give you 8/10 for effort and becuase yours isnt bad compared to some of the re-colors ive seen.

Edited by jarrod989

That is certainly strange, but it's really well edited. ...8/10. Two points taken away for the weirdness.

that's the whole reason I made it, silly! It's weird to be weird! That, is why I. AM. SIR. WAFFLINGTON!!!

@ Ganaram Inukshuk 9/10-I really like how it's all monochrome except for the eyes!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm a bit unsure how to rate your's as I'm not sure what the purpose of yours is...

Most are self-explanatory (being of someone's OC, a piece of fanart, a meme, having no meaning-like mine, etc.)

But that's just Derpy with different hair... Is that like, supposed to represtent you, as a person, or are you just a Derpy fan and put different hair because you thought it looked cooler?

Edited by Sir Wafflington

(edited)

I'm a bit unsure how to rate your's as I'm not sure what the purpose of yours is...

Most are self-explanatory (being of someone's OC, a piece of fanart, a meme, having no meaning-like mine, etc.)

But that's just Derpy with different hair... Is that like, supposed to represtent you, as a person, or are you just a Derpy fan and put different hair because you thought it looked cooler?

Uh, no, I just change my avatar to things I like. I didn't think avatars were meant to represent what we are. And I didn't make it either. This one chick on deviantART makes pictures of ponies with ponytails and I happen to REALLY REALLY like them, which is why my avatar is the Derps with a ponytail. Edited by <letterONE>

i thought we should rate the avatar not the content btw it took me a long time to make that (btw it's not just iron man it is also crysis!)

Iron Man Crysis thingy is IN your avatar. My opinion isn't changed by the amount of thime you spent on it. Please let me have my opinion.