Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Babs/Bad Seed Song

Party Cannon

It was fantastic. Definitely my favorite song of the season, possibly of the whole show. Though I can't remember the others for the life of me. The song was really really catchy. Definitely on my playlist. Then again, I might not play it too often, just to make sure it keeps it's flavor.

• Brohoof 6

I need a couple more days before I can declare best song. The smile song is still amazing to me.

However, I will say this is my favorite song of season 3. It was magnificent. Especially the background music. Also the yeahs.

• Brohoof 6

It is of most brilliance. I can't wait for the episode, it looks awesome so far.

One thing though, who the hell in the right mind would bully their own cousin, especially after receiving a nice invite to join a group? I mean, its the CMC!

• Brohoof 2

I think now this has got to be one of my favorite songs the series has had so far (for the record, Art of the Dress gets first place). The line "got a bully on our tail" made me think of Robert Johnson's "Hellhound on my trail", so A+ for possible reference to American music legend.

• Brohoof 1

BEST SONG EVAH.

Well, I do like the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 as well. That song gets me pumped. But this one is just... awesome. I think my replay button died... :(

• Brohoof 5

I really liked it. I really really liked it. Not sure if it's the best song, but it's gotta be in the top 10, maybe top 5. I liked the...video, for lack of a better term, as well. Super catchy, and I don't know why but I am enthralled by the part where they are all running towards the "camera" and then stop and look at one another. I don't know why but I really like how the animators did that.

• Brohoof 2

I think it's the best song of the season thus far. The catchy melody and montage really help bring it home, breaking away from some of the more linear rhythms of the songs from "The Crystal Empire." Those songs were good, but this one is really top-notch. It'll stick in your head, for better or worse.

• Brohoof 2

Very catchy song. The "seed" background looked really good, even though I thought they were pieces of chocolate at first :lol: It would make good wallpaper, I think. And yeah, I'll have "Bad seed, bad seed" running through my head for awhile.

Edited by PonyHag1
  • Brohoof 5

The song was catchy and I was glad to see the CMC sing something that wasn't the oppressively awkward song from Show Stoppers.

However, the montage was the highlight of the episode.

Edited by sirseansy
  • Brohoof 1

Although nothing will probably ever beat This Day Aria, this song has to be one of my favorites. I've been humming it for the past hour. I love the whole "60s jukebox-y vibe"...complete with a old timey movie theater, a diner and milkshakes.

The Brony musicians will have a field day with this. :D

Edited by Rarietty
  • Brohoof 3

GAH Season 3 is full of amazing songs. I loved the song and the episode. It's on my iPod now. Let the CMC sing my nights away! Hope they keep up the amazing work with the songs for the rest of the season