Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An Anonymous fanfic writer who is a Libertarian and likes Gravity Falls.

Loriem

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Magic.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I found out about MLP FiM about a year or more ago. But, I have only been a "Brony" for about 3-4 months. Why? I thought bronies were just a really big internet group of trolls that had gotten out of hand for a while. I only took them seriously when I saw some youtube music and I was like "Wait a minute, these people, they are, real fans of this show!"

So then I went "Neutral" to bronies for awhile.

Then, one day, I saw a video review of the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic pilot by "Joshscorcher"[a youtuber I very much respect and did respect before said video].

after watching this, and a few more he made, I eventually watched the show, and watched more, and now here we are.

I like these games...

Mother/Earthbound 1-2-3

Spyro 1-2-3

Gauntlet Dark Legacy

De Blob 1-2

Super mario RPG

Banjo and Kazooie

Minecraft

And some more I can't think of right now.

Anyway, I have neglected coming here because I did not want to work for a new profile and meeting everyone and all that stuff. But, since I have come to a bit of boredom, I am here.

Oh, and if Anyone here is from the "Galaxy Legion forums", and remembers me, Hi!

I also am on the FOB Equestria forums, but they aren't too active, while this one looks VERY active.

Oh yea, I am on Fimfiction...

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SecretPerson#edit

Oh, and I don;t necessarily LIKE Fluttershy allot, she is just the most tolerable, and relatable[other than Twilight, but she ruins it for me too often].

Saw you like Mother and jumped for joy. :lol:

Anyways, seems like you know your way around forums, so I won't give you the usual spiel. All I'll say is welcome and enjoy your stay! :wub:

Looking at your FiMFiction page, and you have a Pokey/MLP story. I will sleep soundly tonight.

• Brohoof 1

Saw you like Mother and jumped for joy. :lol:

Anyways, seems like you know your way around forums, so I won't give you the usual spiel. All I'll say is welcome and enjoy your stay! :wub:

Looking at your FiMFiction page, and you have a Pokey/MLP story. I will sleep soundly tonight.

Thank you for the introduction, and yes, I am good with forums.

And yay Mother!

PS: the Ultimate Chimera Fanfic is crap, the Pig King one is were I actually tried.