Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who likes to go bowling?

BrawnyCharger

One of my favorite activities is bowling. I usually do it once in a while, but I have a lot of fun doing it. I've gotten some good games, though I'm not really a fantastic player. My highest score is 135. 

Who else here enjoys bowling?

• Brohoof 1

I rarely ever go bowling due to a lack of friends IRL, but I do love it. I wish I could go more...

I remember once meeting up with some new friends, telling them "I'm s**t at bowling". I then proceeded to get a Turkey (three strikes in a row) and resoundly whopped them. They didn't look at me the same way from that point on.

:muffins:

I've been bowling in a league for more than 5 years now. It's Canadian five pin though, so it's pretty different than 10 pin. My average is about 175, but that is much easier to do than in 10 pin.

I always loved bowling. I started out playing candle pins back east when I was little, and then I got into regular bowling when I came out west and was big enough to hold the ball. I don't bowl nearly as much as I would like, and it'll probably be a while yet before the doctor says I can lift the 16lb ball again. But I do look forward to hitting the lanes again!  :o

• Brohoof 2

Oh, man! Let me tell you, I used to be the MASTER of Wii Sports' bowling! Undefeated champion (among friends and family) !... Lo and behold, real life is much harder.

I've been out bowling for the first time a few months ago with a group of friends from work, actually, and we've been doing it fairly regularly now. I think it's very fun! Although it would be more fun if I didn't suck so bad at it! :D

Sometimes, when the stars are right and the planets align, I'll luck out and bowl some strikes. Then I'll get cocky and never strike again. But I feel like I'm slowly but surely getting the hang of it, though. Just have to practise more often~

I absolutely love bowling, but because of my limited transportation, I can't experience it much. That is why I wish a developer would make a great bowling game for Xbox One. At this point it is like gaming community has no interest in such a thing.

• Brohoof 1

On June 11, 2017 at 1:16 PM, Kyoshi said:

I absolutely love bowling, but because of my limited transportation, I can't experience it much. That is why I wish a developer would make a great bowling game for Xbox One. At this point it is like gaming community has no interest in such a thing.

^LMAO. Only you could turn a thread asking who likes bowling into an opportunity to talk about Xbox One xDD

No offense ofc <3

(edited)

I enjoy to indulge in the activity of bowling and it is one of the only " Sports " which I do not openly despise. It's laid-back, it's fun and, most importantly it is indoors. However I very rarely go as I have.......ummm..............a slight temper on me whenever I lose. Nothing major, I just....don't like losing.....

( Me whenever I lose at bowling. " Slight temper " my ass. )

Edited by Rarity the Supreme
I was going for an epic gag with Gordon Ramsay but the picture didn't save. Now it just looks retarded.

I do! I only bowl for fun, and I prefer doing it with family and friends. I go all the time with my family and we always have so much fun. Bowling brings back so many happy memories for me :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

The last time I went bowling it was a disaster. I went in thinking that I might not be so bad at it, but was quickly proved wrong. No matter what I did, I got gutter balls like every time. Never again. I'm not bowling anymore.