Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The S.S. Romantic (Romance based RP)

MelancholicMemory

Now Rose knows how important it is for her to choose, but being the roleplayer and not the character, I'm still not sure which way she'd swing. Those of you who've been reading her, what do you think?

Now Rose knows how important it is for her to choose, but being the roleplayer and not the character, I'm still not sure which way she'd swing. Those of you who've been reading her, what do you think?

I am still legitimatley confused as to how that conversation between stacy and little hop was so important. The only information it gave was that Stacy loves Rose, which we already know.

I am still legitimatley confused as to how that conversation between stacy and little hop was so important. The only information it gave was that Stacy loves Rose, which we already know.

The way Descant heard it... Rose is not popular, as is evidenced by Hop's reaction of 'You're kidding me'. Stacy not only declared her love for Rose, but she stood up for her, to her self-declared best friend. Don't you think that counts for something? 

The way Descant heard it... Rose is not popular, as is evidenced by Hop's reaction of 'You're kidding me'. Stacy not only declared her love for Rose, but she stood up for her, to her self-declared best friend. Don't you think that counts for something? 

i would guess that reaction would be from that she was dating the crazy pony who can talk to plants.

that still dont help tho, cause to be honest i feel more confident standing against someone i know than one i dont. hmmm, flip a coin?

note: that is me legitimatley asking if you would flip a coin to decide who you pick. Heads For Bright Spark, Tails for Stacy

or we could sit here for another hour and logicly conclude this.

• Brohoof 1

Logic makes more since. Plus it dosnt really seem fair to just flip a coin especially if one OC did more than the other OC. Personally you should weigh what each has done for Rose and base it off that, dont flip a coin.

• Brohoof 1

*flips coin* sorry wha- OH, yeah alright.

Other note: you know Bright Spark is kinda, oh i dunno, running around past the private quarters franticly searching for an empty room to hide from everypony, while yelling stuff about his nightmares

I like to stick to the simpicity of the cartoon. I only have two pictures done, i still have to come up with ideas for the others. Scamps and ariys i have a slight idea, along with Moonbeam and Firecracker.

When the holidays are over, and things calm down in my life, I'd be more than happy to make vector traces of them, Marathon.

Also, sorry. I finally figured out that Rose thought of Stacy as more of a friend. I guess she doesn't roll that way after all. At least she tried, eh?

Well if no one else, Stacy still has Little Hop, right?

Also guys, I think we should move onto the epiloque I talked about befor as soon as possible because we can't start the circus RP if this one isn't over.

Yeahhhh, could you make a post in the RP thead to help make it end? I'll make one after you're ready.

No...everyone else still has to have an ending, bit at least some people have wrapped up. Oh, and darklord, you may want to make one more post to react to Rose's reaction and such. There is a difference between a cliffhanger and an abrupt ending.

No...everyone else still has to have an ending, bit at least some people have wrapped up. Oh, and darklord, you may want to make one more post to react to Rose's reaction and such. There is a difference between a cliffhanger and an abrupt ending.
orlly? Well since others are posting afterwards im just waiting for rose to react.

Oh and a proposal is a good cliffhanger. Youll be like "oh does she say yes or no? What?! Its over? Arrgh the anticipation is killing me!"

orlly? Well since others are posting afterwards im just waiting for rose to react.

Oh and a proposal is a good cliffhanger. Youll be like "oh does she say yes or no? What?! Its over? Arrgh the anticipation is killing me!"

I'll keep her answer vague... Don't  worry. I'll try and keep the cliffhanger all dangling from a cliff and stuff. :D

I'll keep her answer vague... Don't worry. I'll try and keep the cliffhanger all dangling from a cliff and stuff. :D

u say youll make ut vague. Its apparently so vague i cant even see it after three hours (im bieng impatient for the carnival, which i shouldnt bee because i may be asleep.)

u say youll make ut vague. Its apparently so vague i cant even see it after three hours (im bieng impatient for the carnival, which i shouldnt bee because i may be asleep.)

Loll, sorry. I've been busy wrapping presents. I'll go post now. My 'polergies, You know, IRL is kind of important, and it's my brother's birthday. So I've been busy