Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Most awkward moment in a movie

Grtxkkyz

Which movie moments do you consider the most awkward??? I have too many to name,for example,the big singing alligator in All dogs go to Heaven,but,for me,this one will always take the cake:

-No one addressing Willy Wonka's chocolate riverboat to hell.

-Itchy the Wookie back woods beat off in the Star Wars Holiday Special

-Spider-Man complaining about the latex riding up in his crotch in Spider-Man 2

-Shinji Ikari's disturbing lengths to achieve emotional relief in the beginning of End of Evangelion

-Racially insensitive gross-out dinner in Temple of Doom

Edited by Jammo
  • Brohoof 2

This counts for all movies that have them, and though part of it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the movie itself, pretty much everypony knows this: When you're watching a movie with a parent and a sex scene comes up. Top that. In fact, sex scenes in general are awkward.

-The Star Wars trilogy, when Luke kisses Leia. lolincest

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

“I hate sand. It’s coarse, irritating, and gets everywhere”

Oh and literally everything in Revenge of the Fallen. Masturbating jokes that aren’t even clever,animals humping each other for no reason, the creepy professor, Megan Fox undressing in public for no reason, the racist cars Skids and Mudflap, the Decepticon woman trying to fuck Sam, Wheelie humping Megan Fox’s leg as his introduction, Jetfire constantly farting, but somehow it’s Devastator’s Wrecking Ball testicles that manages to top them all

Edited by Sunstreaker

Most sex/kissing scene like man that never fail to make me cringe. ESPECIALLY when one or another are in a MIDDLE of trying to SURVIVE!?

I forget the movie name but the entire time, before the heist, during the heist, the escape, the loading of gold onto a container ship, the main antagonist is serious, never mentions anything about the next scene, which is a sex scene with someone who is only seen for that scene only, and none of that is ever mentioned again through the rest of the movie.

I don't know if it was more awkward as they just went behind a shipping container, away from the "we did it party" or that it...just didn't belong. 

I really wish I would remember the title, it was full of Model R Mack dump trucks hauling the gold under NYC. It wasn't a small movie either, it did reasonably well.