Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think it would be better if we were all ponies?

AppleDashFan

If everybody were everypony, then we would probably still be here on the pony-net discussing whether the world would be a better place if we were all humans.

It would actually be hilarious as hell if all humans became ponies, it would make my day to see all the haters go into mass rage mode and possibly kill themselves.

Two points:

1) *Curls hands into fist to simulate hooves, and tries to type, "Hi, everypony. I'm a pegasus. I can't believe it!"*

ghi everypoyt im a pegausus i can'tnbeliev cdenn it!!!

This might be a problem. :P

2) On a more serious note, I've been thinking lately about the impact bronies are having on the world, and the impact we WILL have on the world. And I've got to say that I can't wait to see what we do in the coming years, not just within our fandom but for the world in general. The majority of bronies are in their teens and early 20s, is that a fair statement? That means that in the coming years, we will be experiencing a world run by a generation of brony politicians, brony executives, brony teachers, brony parents, brony doctors, brony religious officials. Basically anything you could imagine, we will be a part of.

Now, with that in mind, if we keep the messages of Love, Tolerance, the Elements of Harmony, and Friendship close to our hearts...maybe, just maybe, we can make our world a little more like Equestria. Just think about that for a minute. We'll be taking the reigns of the world from our ancestors soon, the world will be ours to shape in our image. Don't we owe it to our children and our childrens children to make the world a better place? The kind of places we humans dream about? Places like Equestria.

We dream these dreams, yet never seem to make them a reality. However, I have a feeling that we might be the generation to finally make it happen. The world's had generation X, and generation Y is currently having it's time to shine ("shine" might not be the best word... <_< ).

However, I, for one, am proud to be part of Generation MLP.

• Brohoof 2

HELLS TO THE YEAH! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Pegasus all day long! even though im terrified of heights and would surely poop my self the second i got 7 inch off the ground, i think i would adapt well over time. 

It would be amazing if all the bronies turned into ponies, like into our OC's and the non bronies but non haters turned into pets and animals and the haters turned into...into...into Grass?

It would be amazing if all the bronies turned into ponies, like into our OC's and the non bronies but non haters turned into pets and animals and the haters turned into...into...into Grass?

We have to turn into our OC? Darn... I don't have one yet, and the one I'm working on is not the sort of pony I'd like to be.

Also grass is a little harsh. What about trees in the Everfree forest?

We have to turn into our OC? Darn... I don't have one yet, and the one I'm working on is not the sort of pony I'd like to be.

Also grass is a little harsh. What about trees in the Everfree forest?

we dont have to turn into our OC's, only if you have one of course! I stilll think grass is a good idea for the haters and trolls of mlp :P

Now, with that in mind, if we keep the messages of Love, Tolerance, the Elements of Harmony, and Friendship close to our hearts...maybe, just maybe, we can make our world a little more like Equestria. Just think about that for a minute. We'll be taking the reigns of the world from our ancestors soon, the world will be ours to shape in our image. Don't we owe it to our children and our childrens children to make the world a better place? The kind of places we humans dream about? Places like Equestria. We dream these dreams, yet never seem to make them a reality. However, I have a feeling that we might be the generation to finally make it happen. The world's had generation X, and generation Y is currently having it's time to shine ("shine" might not be the best word... ).

That is what ran through my mind not too long ago, but then again. Still the haters and all them. Bronies could make a big impact on the world as they grow up and prosper, but theres always the chance that the haters may do the same. you never know. You can only hope and try your hardest to achieve. with that said I would follow you if you ever did a move for generation mlp ^.^ haha would be awesome and would change the world for the better.

If it means not being able to live on earth an talk to you guys on the forums then no.

But if I was able to still talk to you all then I would turn into a unicorn, I'd be like Doctor Whooves getting happy about picking stuff up with his hooves. XD

"I JUST TALKED TO A PURPLE UNICORN" -DW

I would like to be an Alicorn, but i wouldn't like rule over Equestria. If I could I would try to find a different world or something to live on and rule as my own. Or just be a princess in trianing something like that but i deffently would be kinda I dont know shy/ scared around other Rulers /: but since I can't be an alicorn, out of your choices i would choose Pegasus because my dads company is called Pegasus and Pegasus are just really cool just flying and being awesome!!! ^-^

Well, a lot of stuff would change, and Equestria looks little compared to the Whole world.
If everyone, EVERYONE get's to be a pony...
I would like to see/hear a Black Metal Concert By Ponies...
Awesome... 
If I could choose, I would choose a Unicorn, but if I can't decide, anything is just fine. xD