Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Avatar items for xbox

pettenuzzo

I thought it would be good to have some mlp avatar clothing/items for xbox live, personally i would love a mlp t-shirt with the logo or some cutie marks.

i have had a look for some forums about this but haven't found any so if you have any ideas for avatar items or even better how to get Microsoft to make them that would be great. 

i can see no downside for microsoft or hasbro for this.

I don't think the fan-base has hit that high of a critical rate yet, Not to mention Hasbro doesn't have an Xbox game released... I believe the only way to have anything for your Xbox Avatar that's pony related would if Microsoft actually helped Hasbro release a My little pony game... Chances of that happening are very slim.

I don't really think this could work.

Unless Hasbro and Microsoft got some partnership going, then I doubt it would work. Also, do you really think Microsoft, of all companies, would be bothered to code and implement it into Xbox Live, although I do think it would be quite a cool idea.

I don't really think this could work.

Unless Hasbro and Microsoft got some partnership going, then I doubt it would work. Also, do you really think Microsoft, of all companies, would be bothered to code and implement it into Xbox Live, although I do think it would be quite a cool idea.

If I could make a MLP arcade game with Hasbro's permission I wish... I used to make simple games like Ragnarok Servers and Luna Online servers as well, but the only real coding I know is Java Script. Everything is a little too complicated for my tiny brain... XD

If I could make a MLP arcade game with Hasbro's permission I wish... I used to make simple games like Ragnarok Servers and Luna Online servers as well, but the only real coding I know is Java Script. Everything is a little too complicated for my tiny brain... XD

Learn something like C#, that's what most indie games I know are coded in. If you did get their permission, it would be pretty cool to see a game on the Marketplace.

Learn something like C#, that's what most indie games I know are coded in. If you did get their permission, it would be pretty cool to see a game on the Marketplace.

I am currently studying game programming so maybe i could start a mlp game :D that will take a long time though and im not that good, but i think eventually we may have a professional one up which would be awesome.

I am currently studying game programming so maybe i could start a mlp game :D that will take a long time though and im not that good, but i think eventually we may have a professional one up which would be awesome.

Dude, that would be pretty awesome! 

Regarding licensed game, I think that with the new iOS game Hasbro released, we may possibly see a MLP related game on the market soon, although I doubt it, for the reasons I said above.

I don't think the fan-base has hit that high of a critical rate yet, Not to mention Hasbro doesn't have an Xbox game released... I believe the only way to have anything for your Xbox Avatar that's pony related would if Microsoft actually helped Hasbro release a My little pony game... Chances of that happening are very slim.

You can't deny a MLP: FiM game would be awesome. There are so many ways a MLP game could be great, depending on a genre they'd go with, I do agree the chances of it coming to pass are slim to none however.

Dude, that would be pretty awesome! 

Regarding licensed game, I think that with the new iOS game Hasbro released, we may possibly see a MLP related game on the market soon, although I doubt it, for the reasons I said above.

hmm that would be good :huh: , i may see if i can start planning one as i would like that and so far i have i have hardly contributed anything to the fandom and i know having it on xbox with licencing from hasbro is one hell of a long shot but if that doesn't work out i can always try to release it on pc plus it is good to have a goal.

• 7 months later...

YUP!

Came out just recently too! Hoodies, a Dashie pet and a back pack. there's a version both male and female avatars. I now know what I"m buying with my left over points.

Don't believe me? Here's a screenshot I took. Guess who I Bought.

post-16340-0-94339400-1374616497_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

SAWWEET! :)

I just HATE going into the avatar editor though.. every time i get problems with "Updating" and such that just makes it a pain in the arse...

just wish they'd used the eyeless version of the hoodies.. the eyed ones are freaky looking...

TBH for a game i don't see why they couldn't do an RPG/Adventure style thing.

Or if they MUST avoid to violence to all end (despite the show has its share) they could just go Adventure style ala the old Lucas Arts classics.

A create your own pony, and explore equestria game where you meet the others and such..

Edited by GrimCW

(edited)

YUP!

Came out just recently too! Hoodies, a Dashie pet and a back pack. there's a version both male and female avatars. I now know what I"m buying with my left over points.

Don't believe me? Here's a screenshot I took. Guess who I Bought.

img-1680756-1-attachicon.gifUntit45ed.png

Wh- WHAT? I've never seen this on xbox live. *rubs eyes* This must be photoshopped!

EDIT: Oh jaysus, it exists. You wouldn't believe how loud I screamed when I found it on the avatar store.

Edited by dashie99

OH HELL YEAH.

I can confirm that this is real, by the way. And I don't care what anybody says about Microsoft right now, they can have my soul. I'm gonna go and buy me a Dashie~

Also the haters (of which I'm sure there are a lot on XBL) must be crapping their pants in rage over this.

Which is excellent. :umad:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

OH HELL YEAH.

I can confirm that this is real, by the way. And I don't care what anybody says about Microsoft right now, they can have my soul. I'm gonna go and buy me a Dashie~

Also the haters (of which I'm sure there are a lot on XBL) must be crapping their pants in rage over this.

Which is excellent. :umad:

Haters on xbox, ponies on xbox. Imagine all the haters to troll. It's just... beautiful! I see visions of many fun times, trolling parasprites.a9c72bf88cb0b75bd6d0fa827b553a73.jpg?134

Edited by dashie99
  • Brohoof 1

I bought a Twilight Sparkle hoodie. It's pretty awesome. Sure, I'm selling my xbox in a month but at least this way I can go out with a bang! By that I mean with an awesome Twilight hoodie, yes.  ^_^

Dashie hoodie and dashie pet. I don't usually get avatar items, but these are 20% cooler. This is by far the most amazing thing xbl has done. I can hear the haters cry right now.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PvDPOT3_Y0

• Brohoof 1

My everything is officially ponified on my Xbox. Wallpaper, avatar,and avatar picture.(I screen capped my avatar wearing his Fluttershy hoodie holding Dashie)

Xbox just got 20% cooler.

I also posted a topic about this in the media section, seeming it'd be a more appropriate forum.

I pray to celestia that the gamerpics come soon. I have a rainbow dash hoodie and a rsinbow dash pet. I just need to make my gamerpic, and my quest will be complete.