movies/tv Shows and movies everyone has seen but you

Chales

What are the shows and movies everyone has seen and talks about but you havn't and why.

For tv shows its the Walking Dead. I never got around to watching it when the first two seasons were on and now I don't have time to catch up for the third season.

I have never seen the Harry Potter movies completely  the only one I have ever seen was the last one. Growing up my mom didn't let me read or see the first movie and as the last few films were coming out I was too busy with work and school to see them. Now that I'm an adult, I don't have an interest in watching them.

• Brohoof 2

Oh man is this the thread for me!

Never seen a episode of Walking Dead

Never saw any of the Transformers movies

Never seen the batman trilogy yet

I only saw the first harry potter when it came out that is

I have never seen adventure time... heck I need to do a lot of catching up xD!

I have yet to see Dr. Who and most of my friends on Xbox seem to adore the show I am probably going to give that one a shot

Also wreck-it Ralph...

Seems like a cute movie (almost everypony and their mothers and sisters and brothers and daughters and so on and such seem to think so)

So why not,

I'll probably watch it when it comes out on DVD though so yeah

• Brohoof 1

I haven't seen the walking dead nor Dexter mostly because I don't want to after seeing one episode of each.

And with movies I haven't seen [insert any horror movie title here]

• Brohoof 1

I don't watch TV anymore... like, at all. (Unless it's a special on Nat. Geo. or the History channel), so pretty much any TV show in the last five years, I have no knowledge of whatsoever.

Watched the first two Harry Potter movies, but that's it. Never saw any of the LotR movies Nor "Titanic", nor "Avatar", nor pretty much any recent blockbuster hits.

What can I say, the internet and books fulfill my entertainment needs.

I've seen a few episodes of Doctor Who but I never actually sat down and tried watching them in any particular order. I'd never be able to anyway. I'm the kind of person who absolutely HAS to watch a tv show from the very beginning...and I'm sure you know that this is impossible with the amount of DW episodes out there, how hard it is to get a hold of them if you're outside the UK, and don't get me started on the episodes lost from the BBC archves...

I also have never seen The Princess Bride.

The Hunger Games I read the book and I didn't see what was so good about it. I also haven't seen Lost I tried to watch the first episode but I just got board watching it

Harry Potter, I've always found both the premise and mythos of the series really boring. It's not like I didn't give the thing a chance, but in the end I still felt like it was the dumbest thing ever.

Other than that, basically everything that people say you should watch.

The Twilight Saga Part 2,3,4,5,65,7,8,9,10,100,000,000 or whatever. I don't know how many there are. But it seems like everyone has seen them. I watched the first one and my friends I know a boring movie when I see it.

The Walking Dead and Adventure time. Two shows that everyone I know from various parts of the Internet tells me to watch. I guess I should check them out soon..

And the third show would have been MLP but I watched an episode and fell in love :D

I've never watched an episode of Doctor Who, mostly because I have no clue where to start. 

I've never watched Walking Dead either. Nor have I watched Dexter or Breaking Bad. On the cartoon side of things, I've never watched Legend of Korra (because I couldn't get into Avatar when it was airing). 

As for movies, I haven't watched the Avengers or Iron Man or Thor or Captain America or the Amazing Spiderman or whatever other Marvel Superhero movie I'm missing. I haven't been able to sit through a single Lord of the Rings movie in it's entirety either. I haven't seen most movies that are hailed as the best movies ever by critics such as the Godfather, Inception, Casablanca, most Studio Ghibli anime films, the Artist...countless of films I haven't watched that people claim are awesome movies and that everyone has seemed to watch. I haven't seen my share of older animated movies such as Fantasia, The Sword in the Stone, the Fox and the Hound, the Great Mouse Detective or the Rescuers as they simply weren't part of my childhood and my parents never bothered showing me them. 

...I bet I've beat all of you. 

-Until a couple months ago I hadn't seen Grease

-Until last year I hadn't seen A Christmas Story

-I've only seen one and a half of the Griswold Vacation movies

-Until last month I'd missed out on Jumanji

-I have not seen The Addams Family

-I have not seen Napoleon Dynamite

-I haven't seen any of the LOTR Trilogy besides The Hobbit

-I haven't seen any of The Walking Dead

-I have no wish to watch Dr. Who

-I've never seen Forrest Gump

-I have not seen one superhero movie such as The Avengers or anything like that

Harry Potter, I've always found both the premise and mythos of the series really boring. It's not like I didn't give the thing a chance, but in the end I still felt like it was the dumbest thing ever.

Other than that, basically everything that people say you should watch.

post-5987-0-88347500-1356712773.jpg

post-5987-0-81008000-1356712780_thumb.jpg

HOW DARE YOU. HARRY POTTER IS ONE OF THE BEST FANDOMS AND SERIES EVER. THIS IS A CRIME. A CRIME. 

Strawberry Tart's Scripts:

1. Thou shalt not hate Harry Potter.

The Hunger Games I read the book and I didn't see what was so good about it. I also haven't seen Lost I tried to watch the first episode but I just got board watching it

Lost doesn't seem to get any better, either.

My stepsister told me it was AMAZING, so I got through the first season and through half the second, which is where it started to get weird because it seemed like the creators were running out of ideas. 

Everyone has always told me "Once you start Lost, you don't stop." 

Well, it's not that good. 

Edited by Strawberry Tart

I've only seen 2-3 episodes of the first generation of Pokemon, which I will definitively agree that it isn't enough, in fact, today, I'll try to watch the full season. I really like it, but I've never gotten the chance to actually sit down and watch it xD

I haven't watched jersey shore since I'm personally not a fan of dwarves with big hair

getitgetit?cussnookiisshortandshehasbighair?no?okay

Never seen Doctor Whooves, True Blood, Glee, Two and a Half man

The LOTR's concept seems pretty cool, but I've never actually paid attention to the movies

Only watched the first movie of the Twilight saga, tried watching the second, but it bored me to death :VVVV

The walking dead.. It seems boring so I never really watched it. I haven't watched a lot of things lol. 

I need to remember some so i can start watching. .-.

well...while i have seen the first transformers movie i haven't see the last two i also haven't seen the Twilight series and i'm not sure i want to...i've also never seen The Walking Dead and i'm not sure i will cause that show will freak the heck out of me,

there is one movie that i haven't seen but i want to see it but might wait until it's out on DVD; Rise of the Guardians, it just sounds really cool also Hugh Jackman is voicing the Easter Bunny :D

Now that I think about it I, haven't seen a lot of shows that are now part of pop culture. I haven't seen any pokemon, transformers tv shows, TMNT, Dr Who, Dragon Ball, Simpsons or Family Guy... Yet I'm usually aware of the pop culture reference if someone says one.

• Brohoof 1