Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Sombra attractive?

Silverwisp the Bard

35 users have voted

1. 1. Is Sombra one hot piece of stallion?

• Buck yeah (dat sidebuns)
    • Meh, he's okay but no Big Mac
    • Eww, what the hay is wong with you?

char_82407.jpg

So yeah, what the title said: Do you think that by in-universe standards, Sombra is attractive? Vote and discuss.

And while we're at it, do you think, he might have had something going on with one of the royal Sisters?

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard

Cool, sure, attractive -  I'm not sure I can judge that. But I really think we should've seen more of him and black clouds just don't count. He wasn't given enough screen time to really be like or disliked.

And something with Celestia? I bet every leader of anything had something with Celestia, including Discord. That's how she finds out how to defeat everypony and keep ruling.  :lol:

• Brohoof 4

King Sombra is the most attractive stallion, by far.

king_sombra_by_valkyrie_girl-d5kuj1u.png

As far as the sisters go, /maybe/ Luna. But I prefer thinking he was just somepony who got random power and then wanted to control something.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't say he's Shining Armor attractive, but he is attractive in his own villainous way. I think a lot of villains are like that, for example, Queen Chrysalis has a certain attractiveness to her IMO.

Yes. Those sideburns are to die for, and the purplish-greenish mist is one of the things that would have attracted me to him on a blind date. Not to mention that possibly glowing, red, horn, and the heavy armor. Totally a ladies' man. Oh, and did I mention the "evil lord" part of his personality? It's just so sweet! 

lolno

He might look badass, but he sure isn't attractive. I don't see what could make him attractive. He looks ominous like he kidnaps children or something. XD

NOOOOOOOO ONNNNNNNNEEEEESS  cast quick as Sobra. No one slick as Sombra. No ones side burns are incredible thick as Sombra's. No one else as roguishly dark as Sombra.

Sombra: As a villian yes Im intimidating!!!

• Brohoof 1

Sombra, to me, is the most attractive stallion to date. He may not have had many lines in the season premiere, but he had stage presence, and that was important too.

I don't know if it's just me, but dark, evil, animalistic guy's are really attractive.

I mean, if I were a pony, and he was hitting on me, oh sweet Luna in the sky.  :wub:

Wait, who is this guy? Sombra is it? Not sure if I remember him....

Oh yeah, wasn't he that one stallion villain who appeared for about 30 seconds and then exploded? I am intrigued. Attracted? Maybe. Dat disappointment.

147390__suggestive_anthro_king-sombra_sp

Yeah, I'd say so. :V

As for an in-universe (and non-anthro) perspective, it's hard to say. He's not Shining Armor or Braeburn attractive nor has the rugged good-looks like Big Macintosh, but I don't think he's ugly by any means. He'd probably be able to get a mate on his own merits, though the whole evil overlord monarch thing would be enough to attract ponies who are into that kind of thing.

As for the Royal Sisters, I don't see that having happened. There's one theory that Chrysalis used to be a regular alicorn pony before she got corrupted/turned into a succubus, so I could see Sombra being involved with her pre-bugification.

Since I am straight I don't exactly view him in a rule 34ish way but he does have that sort of bad boy attractiveness to him that appeals to some. Though if I was gay or a woman I would probably go for Big Macintosh or Braeburn.

Well being straight, normally I would say no... but look at those sideburns.  It's like angelic facial hair from above, who wouldn't say no to that?

img-1039955-1-tumblr_mcy2rnRnPQ1rj4ht7o1

Aww, he looks so cuddly and adorable and huggable in this picture...hardly a corrupt monarch bent on spreading hate and bad vibes.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't have the slightest clue on how to judge a ponies attractiveness to start with, so yeah. If I knew their standard on how they judge that, than maybe I'd have an answer to share.

Points for his Megatron like voice though, I didn't expect that one the first time around. 

Ugh... He's a horse.

I'm calling for all of us to make a stand or human decency and not go the way of Caligula and falling into depravity.

It's sick and wrong. *Downloads more Renamon wallpaper*

Edited by Jammo

He was on the screen for like, few seconds. I didn't find him somehow special.

Braeburn still wins the contest.

King Sombra is the most attractive stallion, by far.

img-1033495-1-king_sombra_by_valkyrie_gi

As far as the sisters go, /maybe/ Luna. But I prefer thinking he was just somepony who got random power and then wanted to control something.

I don't share the opinion, but he looks smexy as hell on this picture.

Meh... In my honest opinnion, he just looks like a completely overdone OC character. Also what the hay? He has hair on his face? He's maybe attractive to someponies, but he ain't Big Mac.

Edited by PinkiePai