Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Personal Motto?

Pariah164

"ZHPIDDYDUU!"

- Klonoa.

... It translates out to "Let's go!", in Phantomilean, in case you're wondering.

... But seriously, one of my favorite words-to-live-by would be "The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over." Things in life will always get hard, but if you're going to cry all the way through, how satisfying can it be in the end?

... I really just use it to justify the fact that I never cry a lot of the time when bad things happen, for some reason.

"This world is cruel... and... very beautiful..."

I remember watching a sub of Attack on Titan and saw this line from Mikasa, and found it very agreeable. Great things and terrible things happen and exist, there's no denying that. You should be prepared to face both of them.

Edited by ~Zero~

There are two ways to look at life

the positive and the negative.

If you look at the negative

you'll always be in the dark

and never find happiness.

If you look at the positive

You'll find peace and comfort in life.

We're only have one life.

Don't make that life a painful experience.

Make it something worthwhile.

Be happy.

Be confident.

Hold your head up high.

Look past the bad

and you'll just have to look at the good.

At the moment my current motto is: "There's no reason why today can't be the greatest day we've ever had." - Andrew W.K.

I like this because I'm a generally positive and optimistic person and I think that happiness and enjoying what you do are the most important things in life. Andrew W.K. is also a personal hero of mine if only because he is the most overtly positive person I can think of. 

I don't like to live my life based on platitudes, but I suppose if there is one motto I tend to adhere to, it's probably "Expect the worst, hope for the best." That may sound cynical, but I've had enough bullshit happen to me in my life to warrant that kind of thinking. It's safer.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like to live my life based on platitudes, but I suppose if there is one motto I tend to adhere to, it's probably "Expect the worst, hope for the best." That may sound cynical, but I've had enough bullshit happen to me in my life to warrant that kind of thinking. It's safer.

I was about to say the same exact thing, but I don't think it's a cynical way of thinking. For me it's always been a way to avoid trouble and think things through, and even enjoy things a little more. I mean, if you're expecting something bad, when something good comes your way, it's a little more exciting.

Something else I live by is to learn from and let go of mistakes, and always look at what goes right. When things go wrong, they have a tendency to overshadow everything else, but the good often out-numbers that bad. It's all too easy to forget to look on the bright side.

• Brohoof 1

Both forms of the Golden Rule:

Positive- One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.

Negative-One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated.

I like to follow these with a passion. These rules helped shape me to the person I am today.

If at first you don't succeed, sack it off and have a drink. XD

seriously though, mine is actually "Stop whining, and just fucking do it, dammit."

i've even got that written on my wall at uni because im so lazy that the only way i'll get anything done is if someone gives me a kick up the arse to do it... and more often than not, that someone is me XD

" I'll Fly Higher." I went through some personal troubles and at my worst my friend recommended AcousticMandoBrony's song and the lyrics really lifted me out of the dark. I asked @Ruhisu to make this for me aswell. The ponies in the commission are My OC (WildBlue) MacabreHaze and no other than our talented @Motion Spark

commission_for_wildblue___i_ll_fly_highe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKr-b5DH1JU

Edited by WildBlue